Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[Benelux] Promotions

191011121315»

Comments

• wardmwardm BelgiumMember Posts: 544
    Found a whole set of Disney cmf in my local toy store! 
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,350
    There are 5 or 6 open boxes in my local Dreamland, I saw yesterday..
  • KerreKerre In a bar, under the sea.Member Posts: 398
    20% off LEGO at Kruidvat.be. Discount only visible during the checkout process (but announced by some banners). 

As most of you know the Kruidvat.be webshop only carries smaller sets; the selection of these smaller sets physical stores carry can be quite random or nonexistent. Kruidvat LEGO prices are often below RRP already so an extra 20% off takes some of these sets to an all time low: Friends heart boxes for 4,79 € for instance. 
    Aleyditasnowhitiewardmsid3windr
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,811
    on Dreamland.be, you get 20% off the most expensive item if you buy 2 things (ending today). The bugatti looks like well priced, but I'm not after that. Otherwise nothing that jumps out at me, but wanted to let you know.
    wardmKerre
  • HumdrumHumdrum BelgiumMember Posts: 69
    Dreamland has a promo running until september 28th, more details on https://www.dreamland.be/e/nl/dl/actie-sparen-lego

Basically you get a sticker for each €10 spent on Lego, and when you have 15 stickers you get a box with 10 polybags plus a choice between one of three available 'free' sets (a duplo, a city or a friends themed one).

I have no clue which polybags are included in the box though, they're not listed on the website itself.

AleyditaKerre
    edited June 14
    Because I can't edit my previous message anymore I'd like to add my update in this posting. The setnumbers of the 'free' sets indicated on the Dreamland promo website are incorrect. Based on the small pictures I believe we get to choose between these three:
    - 41359 Heart Box Friendship Pack
    - 60207 Drone Chase
    - 10886 My First Car Creations

edited June 15
    And another update to the dreamland promotion, here is a list of the included polybags in the party box:

30340-1: Emmet's 'Piece' Offering (TLM2)
    30384-1: Snowspeeder (Star Wars)
    30451-1: Spider-Man's Mini Spider Crawler (Spiderman)
    30407-1: Harry's Journey to Hogwarts (Harry Potter)
    30535-1: Fire Flight (Ninjago)

Friends:
    30409-1: Emma's Bumper Cars

City:
    30361-1: Fire ATV
    30362-1: Sky Police Jetpack
    Duplo:
    30328-0: Town Rescue - {Random Bag}
    30327-1: My First Duck
    KerrestluxAleyditasnowhitiesid3windr
  • AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 789
    I had to ask for the little stickers today, and was told the promotion was a free baseplate with a €15 Lego spend. Another staff member helped out and gave me the stickers, so I ended up with a baseplate too. Not sure if that was intended or not.
    Aleydita said:
    I had to ask for the little stickers today, and was told the promotion was a free baseplate with a €15 Lego spend. Another staff member helped out and gave me the stickers, so I ended up with a baseplate too. Not sure if that was intended or not.
    At Dreamland Vilvoorde they gave that baseplate with a €25 spend on Classic sets. It was also anounced like that with some official printed labels on the Lego shelves.
    Aleydita
    Humdrum said:
    Aleydita said:
    At Dreamland Vilvoorde they gave that baseplate with a €25 spend on Classic sets. It was also anounced like that with some official printed labels on the Lego shelves.
    Ah okay, yeah it was Vilvoorde. I bought City though so it was a nice mix-up in my favour for once :)
    Humdrum
    A UK store but they deliver to Belgium. The Range selling 10x7L Really Useful drawer tower for £40. I ordered 5 and delivery to Belgium was just £9. That's a deal that even Amazon can't come close to, and I've never found a Belgian stockist that carries these.

https://www.therange.co.uk/stationery/office-organisation/office-storage/really-useful-rainbow-tower-unit/#272734

The only annoying thing is that they had the 11x7L drawer unit at the same price but it sold out recently.
  • HenkdeVriesHenkdeVries NetherlandsMember Posts: 66
    Yess we are getting 2 official Lego stores in the Netherlands
    https://www.lego.com/en-us/aboutus/news-room/2019/july/netherlands-stores-opening/

better dig up that old sleeping bag... ;-)
    AleyditaKerrewardm
  • eMJeeNLeMJeeNL The NetherlandsMember Posts: 379
    Hoog Katreine is next to my office. Better start saving up seriously.

Afraid I will spend a lot of time at the PaBwall (as sets etc will probably be bought online..).

Also, Amsterdam is home to my alternative office, so guess that PaBwall will also impact my wallet... Mental note: keep PaBCups in my bag/at the office. ;)
    sid3windr
    21%  off all sets at Fun. Including the exclusives, modulars, mustang, James Bond, steamboat Willie.
    Kerre
    50% off every second Star Wars set at Maxi Toys, with some already 20% off to begin with.
    Kerresid3windr
  • TheBigLegoskiTheBigLegoski Amsterdam, NederlandMember Posts: 1,289
    Silly question!?!
    What is (or will be) the address of the Lego store in Amsterdam? When will it open, I suppose it isn't already open? Is it?
    Really want to go and visit it! So happy (like a little kid) there is going to be an actual official Lego store in my city.

edited August 21
    ^ @TheBigLegoski so far as I know, Lego has only communicated that it's opening end of 2019. I've not seen an address. I'm guessing somewhere in the center or in a mall. I'm sure they'll put up banners on the shop front and make plenty of publicity when the time comes. I can imagine the excitement!
    I might attend my first store opening after all, then... :-)
  • HenkdeVriesHenkdeVries NetherlandsMember Posts: 66
    sid3windr said:
    I might attend my first store opening after all, then... :-)
    [Benelux] Promotions meet-up I say! ;-)
    wardmeMJeeNLsid3windr
    Sounds like a plan. Already lined up @Whateverist to join as well :>