Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO Ideas: Share your submissions here.

1181920212224»

Comments

• Pretzel829Pretzel829 Carlisle PAMember Posts: 2
    edited June 9
    Niagara Falls in Lego Architecture style.
    I'm closing in on 400 support votes with about 150 days left. I hit 600 supporters the first time I submitted this proposal and would love to beat that number this time. This submission has some significant improvements over the first one, all on the Canadian side, including a redesigned Horseshoe Falls, three hotels, and the correct tour boat for the Canadian side, Hornblower Niagara Cruises.
    Thanks for your consideration!

LittleLoriKungFuKenny
  • Baumi2019Baumi2019 GermanyMember Posts: 3
    Hi LEGO fans,

this is what I currenty built (constructed) and try to get some votes on LEGO IDEAS.
    It's a High Grass Rotary Mulcher & Snow Plow, original named agria 9600-112.
    Hope for some votes and comments from you.
    https://ideas.lego.com/projects/7102d5c8-be9c-4c2a-a4a3-f2be399689c3

Best regards
    Baumi
  • Baumi2019Baumi2019 GermanyMember Posts: 3
    Hi LEGO fans,

this is what I currenty built (constructed) and try to get some votes on LEGO IDEAS.

• ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 310
    Friends, train fans, Disney fans, today, I present to you my latest LEGO Ideas project. Casey Jr. from Dumbo! Set includes Casey Jr, passenger car, elephant car, clowns, caboose, ringmaster, and what Dumbo set wouldn't be complete without Mrs. Jumbo, and her famous son? https://ideas.lego.com/projects/8b153541-1956-42b7-bfec-a8f31755bc7e
    KungFuKenny
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,020
    Baumi2019 said:
    Hi LEGO fans,

Just the PF components are worth about £90, so the complete model would be what, about £200-250? For that price I would expect it to work outside with a 5 year guarantee.
    Astrobricks
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,548
    edited September 22
    That’s beautiful, but probably too large to be released as-is. I could see TLG doing a version with maybe only 2000 parts and selling for $150ish, maybe. Anyway, I supported it. Good luck!
    Fizyx
  • Glacierfalls265Glacierfalls265 USAMember Posts: 244
    Presenting my newest LEGO Idea: The Cliffside Villa! 

You can support it here: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/4bfda07a-beb1-440e-bcfe-d9742e9d3746

Here's my official project background: 

It's a fine spring day at the Cliffside Villa! The Moon Priest contemplates the deep questions of life on the porch, while his daughter strolls the elegantly appointed walkways of the garden. Two guards stand sentry by the staircase, protecting the inhabitants of the Villa from harm. Explore all the secret nooks and crannies of this large set, from the bell tower to the fish pond to the stained glass window behind which the statue of the Moon Maiden is placed! 

Set features: 

- 2568 Pieces 

- 7 Minifigures: The Moon Priest, Moon Priest's Daughter, Statue of the Moon Maiden, (2) Garden Statues, (2) Guards

- Villa features a large stained glass window, metallic Statue of the Moon Maiden on a raised pedestal, and two spacious porches. Upper story features a movable bell! 

- Elegant bridge crosses a large frog pond filled with lily pads and other aquatic plants. See if you can spot the frogs hiding down there! 

- Statuary adorns the garden, which is built onto the cliffs with beautiful brick-built birch and cherry trees in full bloom. 

- Relax on the small bench set below one of the statues!

- Features multiple unique pieces, such as the Ornamental gold fish adorning the roof, the Moon Priest's staff, and much more!

- Spacious basement level beneath the Villa is perfect for placing hidden treasure or whatever you need for added suspense!

If you like it, please consider adding your support as we reach for that 10,000! :) 
    FizyxKungFuKennyModeltrainmanLittleLoridavetheoxygenmancatwranglerstlux560Heliport
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,648
    Beautiful as always @Glacierfalls265!
    Glacierfalls265
    Thank you @Switchfoot55! :) 
    Switchfoot55
  • RopleRople FinlandMember Posts: 3
    Hi! I made a close to 1:1 scale Sony PlayStation 2 It contains some features, such as Interior, vertical Stand and an opening disc tray.

560HeliportcatwranglerGlacierfalls265
    Exciting update, the Orient Express Thriller reached the 1000 threshold today, and got a date extension for the next milestone! If you haven't supported yet we'd love to have you :) 

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/92865fe4-df96-4ccd-a5a9-2a1042138963

PJ76ukKungFuKennystluxSwitchfoot55LittleLoriBaby_Yoda
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 593
    @Glacierfalls265 
    I’m definitely on board with that train :-) ... and I suspect the 1000th supporter threshold may help build momentum going forward.  Good luck with the project!
    Glacierfalls265
  • cjordan95cjordan95 TexasMember Posts: 4
    Hello! A partner and I have recently submitted The Pink Panther House! This is the first time we have submitted an idea to lego and we are so close to the first milestone of 100! Would really appreciate the support of this idea!!
  • Alex_B_SignAlex_B_Sign FranceMember Posts: 3
    edited November 21
    Hi all, I'd like to share with you the MOC I've just uploaded on the Lego Ideas website : The Station of Memories. This is my first MOC and first post on Lego Ideas. The Station of Memories is a metaphor of past memories, when the family was gathering for special family events. It is a place out of time, another space-time in which everyone can connect and remember part of his/her life, out of the current everyday life. This is a simple and small family train station located in a pretty countryside little town.
    Please see samples below. More information, details and pics on Lego Ideas platform. If you like it you can support here

Thank you !

Alex B. Sign

Switchfoot55Fizyxmustang69PyrobugGlacierfalls265
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 310
    @Alex_B_Sign Supported, Alex!
    Alex_B_Sign
  • Alex_B_SignAlex_B_Sign FranceMember Posts: 3
    Thank you @Modeltrainman !
  • Alpine_BuilderAlpine_Builder SwitzerlandMember Posts: 2

Hi all! 

This is my Lego Ideas project "Secret of the Castle", which celebrates the 35th Anniversary of Black Falcons and Lion Knights / Crusaders (1984 - 2019). You can see more pictures and all features of this project here (and help this project become a real Lego set by giving your support):

Story
    The prince and the princess are in love with each other. Since they come from warring factions, their love must stay secret for now. He came all the way from his castle to see her, bringing her flowers from a forest. But will castle guards notice him? And will he return safely home through the dark forest, where outlaws are preparing an ambush?

KungFuKennyGlacierfalls265CymbelineBumblepantsLittleLoripxchrisSwitchfoot55datsunrobbieMaffyD
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 565
    That's definitely a nostalgia trip @Alpine_Builder! Best of luck, I supported.
    KungFuKenny
  • Alpine_BuilderAlpine_Builder SwitzerlandMember Posts: 2
    Thank you for your support @pxchris! I really appreciate it.