Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

New parts discussion

191011121315»

Comments

• AanchirAanchir United StatesMember Posts: 2,789
  • AanchirAanchir United StatesMember Posts: 2,789
    LEGOFan2 said:
    Aanchir said:
    Some recolors from Ninjago sets. 
    is Ninjago your favorite theme? I no i love it to but you seem to know all about it. :)
    One of them, definitely! And probably my favorite currently ongoing. Some of my other favorites from past years include Elves and Bionicle.
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,229
    Yet, more copper parts for Ninjago, but still no copper lightsaber hilts...
    gmonkey76
  • ClassicsmileyClassicsmiley USAMember Posts: 19
    #75957 has 1x3x3 windows.

AanchirmadforLEGO
  • LyichirLyichir United StatesMember Posts: 701

Wow! Hadn't noticed that, but you're right! I had thought that was just the perspective, but they're definitely narrower than 4 studs wide.
    AanchirCM4SmadforLEGO
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,301

Glad they created those windows, but they look really out of place on a bus.
    CM4S
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,108
    Funky geode parts in new Mars Exploration Minifigure pack

BumblepantsMr_CrossGothamConstructionCoLostInTranslationBaby_YodaLittleLoriFizyx
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,645
    Shib said:
    Funky geode parts in new Mars Exploration Minifigure pack

I really like these. I think there are pink and maybe blue ones too. Might be a good museum addition.
    Mr_CrossLostInTranslationmak0137Baby_YodaLittleLoripxchrisSumoLegoAanchir
    I am really excited for the printer newspaper covered windows from Stranger Things. Will be great to use for rundown buildings.
    Mr_CrossLittleLori
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,164
    edited May 16
    I believe there are some larger versions of those rock thingies too, in pink or brown (the lighting was off). I've lost the image, however. If I recall, the crystal stuff in the centre was blue.
    Baby_Yoda said:
    I believe there are some larger versions of those rock thingies too, in pink or brown (the lighting was off). I've lost the image, however. If I recall, the crystal stuff in the centre was blue.
    I don't think there are larger ones, however, there are two other colors: Sand Yellow with a Trans. Medium Reddish Violet core, and Dark Orange with a Trans. Light Blue core. You might have mistakenly thought there was a bigger version because in many of the sets they're featured back to back, representing a larger rock that the astronauts can "break apart" to reveal the crystals inside.
    Aanchir
    ^ Yes, that must have been it.
  • DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 613
    better picture of the geode.  interesting to see a trans plastic and non-trans plastic in the same mould.

Baby_YodaLittleLori
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 740
    edited May 18
    DadsAFOL said:
    better picture of the geode.  interesting to see a trans plastic and non-trans plastic in the same mould.
    That's a great shot. There have been combination non trans and trans pieces before though. E.g. the baby dragons in Elves and the subsequent little bat things. There's probably more, but those two spring to mind.
    Aanchir
    DadsAFOL said:
    That's a great shot. There have been combination non trans and trans pieces before though. E.g. the baby dragons in Elves and the subsequent little bat things. There's probably more, but those two spring to mind.
    There are some “flame” type pieces that combine them as well.
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk Derby, UKMember Posts: 346
    DadsAFOL said:
    There are some “flame” type pieces that combine them as well.
    For example Ghost Rider's head in #76058
  • DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 515
    and Sweet Mayhem's armour and wings ...

DadsAFOL said:

Mr_CrossLittleLoriAanchir
    ^ And the new Minecraft fire element. There's plenty, but Lego seem to reserve the technique for really special, uncommon parts.
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,251
    a few helmets too, ultra agents, star wars or the vermillions in ninjago
    Brixfan02
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 740
    Upon inspection, I just noticed that Sweet Mayhem's helmet is triple-moulded. Is that a first?
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 772
    I don't believe I've seen this mentioned here yet- A new rocket nozzle in #60229 Rocket Assembly & Transport. In the middle of the rocket, Dark Stone Grey, a 3-high cone that's 4x4 round on the base, 2x2 round at the top, but 3-high. Or have I just missed them elsewhere?
    Astrobricks
    I don't believe I've seen this mentioned here yet- A new rocket nozzle in #60229 Rocket Assembly & Transport. In the middle of the rocket, Dark Stone Grey, a 3-high cone that's 4x4 round on the base, 2x2 round at the top, but 3-high. Or have I just missed them elsewhere?
    They debuted last year in some of the Harry Potter sets.
    I think you’re right. I can’t find that on BL.
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 772
    Now I see it! Looking at the "more images" of #60229, I can see the seam.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,249
    A lot of the new sets have their inventories on Bricks and pieces now
    GothamConstructionCo
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark UKMember Posts: 3,388
    ^ they do, and I've just placed an order of almost all the new SPIKE Technic elements :)
    Just grabbed a B&P order as part of a larger order from [email protected], looking forward getting my hands on a few of those Geode pieces, also grabbed a few of the palm leaves in black & printed cheese wedges with the dumpling designs from 80103. Noticed that the 1x1 round tile with bar was available in DBG & Dark Brown, so I grabbed some of those too (kind of surprised about the Dark Brown ones being available because, as far as I know, they only come with Chip in the new Disney CMF series).
    omnium
  • msandersmsanders Member Posts: 893
    VorpalRyu said:
    Just grabbed a B&P order as part of a larger order from [email protected], looking forward getting my hands on a few of those Geode pieces, also grabbed a few of the palm leaves in black & printed cheese wedges with the dumpling designs from 80103. Noticed that the 1x1 round tile with bar was available in DBG & Dark Brown, so I grabbed some of those too (kind of surprised about the Dark Brown ones being available because, as far as I know, they only come with Chip in the new Disney CMF series).
    I also picked up the same `1x1 round tile with bar` (element 31561). As far as I`m aware, you can order elements that appear in the CMF series, but you can`t use the set inventory to do this. You have to know the element ID but this can be tricky without the inventory! You can also buy the, what Lego call - vegetable no.1 - that Chip is holding (element 37681). Check out New Elementary website who post new elements and colours each month - I love this website!

I placed a few BnP orders to get some of the new pieces available (and new colours). In particular, I ordered a number of the new Ninjago serpant figures to amass an army! I love it that you can easily pick up the Ninjago minifigures on BnP - Ninjago is easily one of my favourite themes for the `baddie` minifigures.
    VorpalRyu
    ^ I keep forgetting to check if NE has any element or design IDs for parts I'm wanting, looking over their last round-up of new parts, there's at least two I missed out on grabbing...
    Seeing some 'in the brick' photos of #42099 Technic 4x4 appears to be flame yellow rather than orange. A nice change of pace and probably a few good recolors in there.
    LyichirAanchir
    Seeing some 'in the brick' photos of #42099 Technic 4x4 appears to be flame yellow rather than orange. A nice change of pace and probably a few good recolors in there.
    How can you tell through all the stickers? It’s like a Speed Champions Technic set.
    dmcc0
  • dutchlegofan50dutchlegofan50 Zwolle, NetherlandsMember Posts: 183
    Looks like we’re getting a new birdie

• ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,108
    I think it’s the one we’ve already seen in Disney minifigs 
    dutchlegofan50gmonkey76Mr_Cross
  • Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 952
    Aaargh! Attack of the 50ft Jasmine!
    BumblepantsBaby_YodaAstrobricksgmonkey76Bludchylde1omniumMynatt
    With her 15ft bird.
    gmonkey76Bludchylde1
  • omniumomnium Brickenham, UKMember Posts: 741
    Is this another phantom LEGOFan thread??
    omnium said:
    Yes. Superfluous comments appreciated until we hit page 16.
    davetheoxygenman
  • davetheoxygenmandavetheoxygenman Colorado, USAMember Posts: 190
    omnium said:
    Here’s one!
    AstrobricksGothamConstructionCo
    omnium said:
    Here’s one!
    Nice!
    Bumblepantsdavetheoxygenmangmonkey76Baby_Yoda
    I want them to hurry up and announce the Tree House officially so I can get some of those tasty flame yellow leaves off BnP.
    maniacgmonkey76Ian_SMr_Cross
    omnium said:
    Here’s one!
    Nice!
    Interesting. If I come to this thread from my Likes list, it brings me to the end of the page, but if I enter the normal way, it still sits at the top of the page.
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,416
    I want them to hurry up and announce the Tree House officially so I can get some of those tasty flame yellow leaves off BnP.
    Put me down for some yellow leaves too.
  • omniumomnium Brickenham, UKMember Posts: 741
    edited July 15
    I wish those style of leaves would appear on the PaB wall at a LEGO store near me. I'm not too worried about the colour. They're just too expensive individually.
    Mr_Crossgmonkey76PJ76uk