Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

2019 Lunar (Chinese) New Year sets

124»

Comments

• tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,938
    So does anyone know when these are actually supposed to hit the US? At least with a delay, it means I have less of an expenditure all at once, but it would be great from a planning standpoint to figure out when I have to buy them. I would also  be thrilled if the delay was because they were going to release all 3 sets at once. 😁😁 One can hope, right?
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,232
    ^ 80101 & 80102 were released quite some time prior to TLG's announcement on regional exclusives, so I wouldn't be holding my breath on either (which really sucks for you guys, they are nice builds, it was a shame they didn't go with a wider release). As it stands, TLG could have refused to release 80103 in the US & the EU, because it was initially released on May 1st & TLG said that after May 1st, regional exclusives would get wider release after a limited period of time (3-6 months) from the initial launch (which would have sucked, considering that it would be only due to a 24 hour difference in release time).
  • MeganLMeganL California, USAMember Posts: 72
    I’m guessing that since many sets are available in the Europe in June and not in the US for a couple months, it may be a couple more months wait for us.
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,788
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,938
    Thanks.

• BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,655
    I was going to be on the fence if it was $60 but for $50 this is a great deal. Hopefully July will be having a worthwhile promo starting on the first as well.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,270
    #80103 will be released on July 1st at [email protected]