Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Brickheadz discussion

Comments

• pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,868
    Happy to be wrong about the lady liberty bhdz. It looks great.
  • nuttamastabuildanuttamastabuilda USAMember Posts: 53
    lady liberty's crown reminded me of medusa.
  • Koolbrix2018Koolbrix2018 North CarolinaMember Posts: 31
    edited May 10
    Months ago, Brickipedia said that there would be Gravity Falls BrickHeadz coming out this year, but IMO you can't always trust Brickipedia...
    edited May 10
    Not saying there is totally zero chance that won't ever happen, but IMO the chance of releasing any more licensed BrickHeadz is very, very slim, as they have been only doing a lot of seasonal ones. (Hopefully I'm wrong and they'll make more though! That would be absolutely awesome! There's still so many popular movies/tv shows they could make them off of.)
    ersi
  • ersiersi SlovakiaMember Posts: 131
    I believe you are wrong :D
    Koolbrix2018
    @ersi: Haha! Yes hopefully, I am!
    ersi
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,138
    Months ago, Brickipedia said that there would be Gravity Falls BrickHeadz coming out this year, but IMO you can't always trust Brickipedia...
    I haven't gone to Brickipedia in years. As a wiki, anyone can edit its content, and unfortunately, the way they operate allows anyone to post the craziest of made-up sets for some reason. It's not intended to be taken seriously, and I would disregard anything you find on there if it isn't backed up by other sources.
    gmonkey76pharmjodpxchris
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,237
    Not saying there is totally zero chance that won't ever happen, ...
    I do not think this means what you think it means :) 

Triple negatives are a bitch.
    560HeliportSwitchfoot55
  • jnscoelhojnscoelho PortugalMember Posts: 275
    ersi said:
    Update on my brickheadz cabinet :) please post yours too

Why do you leave some in their boxes?
    And where's Lloyd?  :)

P.S.: I see you're also missing Newt Scamander & Gellert Grindelwald. I have one for sale, pm me if interested.

@jnscoelho
    Im still not decided if I want to have all of them in box or built :D 

iron man, black widow, captain america, beijing, shimao + lloyd are actually shipped to me. But Im still missing:
    Sally, grindelwald, boba fett and tactical batman
    Oh, you should build them all, imo! That's what LEGO is for.
    I got Solo and Chewbacca, but "MOC-ed" mine, as I wasn't totally satisfied with the original versions. Robin (took out glasses and changed the mask a bit) and Batgirl (put her with white skin and bright orange hair) as well.
    But I don't have (nor do I want or feel the need to have) them all.
    ersidmcc0Switchfoot55
    @jnscoelho yes that is absolutelly true, I think I should build them
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,411
    Yeah, build them, then theme them. Kylo Ren needs moving across to near Rey, Anna next to Elsa, etc.

You'll take just as long re-arranging them as you did building them. That's the play value of BH.
    ersiSwitchfoot55pharmjodAstrobricksBaby_YodaLittleLori
    Yeah, Im going to do that just after my school exams for bachelors degree :) than I will post photo of them 
    I have important question, last week 8 may I have decided that I will order 2 tlm2 brickheadz from that guy that was selling on ebay. I know his ebay account was new but he had 20+ positive reviews plus I spoke with some people in facebook group that bought from him without problems. 

His ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/the_lego_collector
    His facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thomas.white.7798574

He told me that he will send it next day 9th may(thursday) but he did not. Than he told me he is going to send it friday, when I wrote him he told me it is sent but he cannot give me tracking number because he lost it. I told him okay call to post office and try to get it. He told he has no time and he wont go there or call there until monday. I dont believe that because he was normally writing in facebook brickheady group. Now is monday and I asked him for that tracking number. Ofcourse he has another excuse and that is hospital appointments.... 

What should I do? Do I just request refund on paypal? It was payment for goods with buyer protection and I wrote in description that it is payment for 2 tlm2 brickheadz.
    Sorry for my english it is not my first language.
  • dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 641
    Assuming you didn't actually buy through eBay given you mention selecting the option for payment with goods via Paypal?

No idea how long it takes to post UK to Slovakia, but I'd keep on at him about the tracking number and if he still doesn't give you a satisfactory response, then let him know that if they don't arrive by a reasonable date you'll be asking paypal for a refund.  If he genuinely has lost the tracking number it'll be in his best interests to find it if you do need a refund. 
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 448
    Baby_Yoda said:

I haven't gone to Brickipedia in years. As a wiki, anyone can edit its content, and unfortunately, the way they operate allows anyone to post the craziest of made-up sets for some reason. It's not intended to be taken seriously, and I would disregard anything you find on there if it isn't backed up by other sources.
    It's a shame, because a wiki like Brickipedia has such great potential! But alas, I agree completely with your assessment of the quality of information there. I only vary rarely reference it looking for some random bit of information I can't easily find on Brickset or elsewhere. It can also be a good source for some images not stored elsewhere.
    Baby_Yoda
    ersi said:
    I have important question, last week 8 may I have decided that I will order 2 tlm2 brickheadz from that guy that was selling on ebay. I know his ebay account was new but he had 20+ positive reviews plus I spoke with some people in facebook group that bought from him without problems. 

His ebay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/the_lego_collector
    His facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thomas.white.7798574

He told me that he will send it next day 9th may(thursday) but he did not. Than he told me he is going to send it friday, when I wrote him he told me it is sent but he cannot give me tracking number because he lost it. I told him okay call to post office and try to get it. He told he has no time and he wont go there or call there until monday. I dont believe that because he was normally writing in facebook brickheady group. Now is monday and I asked him for that tracking number. Ofcourse he has another excuse and that is hospital appointments.... 

What should I do? Do I just request refund on paypal? It was payment for goods with buyer protection and I wrote in description that it is payment for 2 tlm2 brickheadz.
    Sorry for my english it is not my first language.
    If only somebody had warned you about this guy on, say, May 6.  

Oh, wait...
    sid3windrstlux
    @Astrobricks
    absolutely true it is my bad and I know it Im stupid, before making payment I have spoke with people that already bought from him and they told me everything was okay :( ... thankfully it was not that high amount of money.

Here is some recap that Im trying to share to warn others.

Hi I just want to WARN YOU. The guy Thomas White is right now trying to scamm me. Do not try to buy anything from him. I have ordered 2 the lego movie 2 brickheadz. I have made payment 8th may and he told me that he is sending it 9th may.

9th may he told me he had no time because of his small daugther and things like that, and promised me that he is sending it next day.

10th may he told me that he sent it but he is trying to find tracking number but he lost it and things like that. I told him to call to post office and solve it. He told me he has no time for it. The call would be like 10minutes to get it...

Than I told him to go there next day 11th may because post office was opened even it was saturday. Again he had some excuse and told me that he dont have time even he was whole day on facebook and writing here in group..

Today 13th may I was asking for that tracking number and AGAIN he told me that he dont have it and accepted that he will refund me on paypal. After like 4-5 hours he told he dont know how to do it. Than I sent him video than he told me that he cannot do it because I need to wait 21 days that was bullshit because I was already refunding people after 1-2 days.

So I dont have brickheadz, he is not giving me tracking number, he is refusing to refund. I have contacted paypal about that and going to write in every lego group because this guy is really bad to deal with. Please be careful and dont buy from him. There was alot more between this for example this morning he told me that he is sending it but he has to make his medical appoitments than he said he will refund and bullshit all the time.

Sorry for my bad english it is not my first language.

dmcc0
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,625
    It appears that Lady Liberty is no. 93.  I wonder if they're going to make it an even numbered 100.

I again dislike anything having to do with numbering systems/nomenclature that emanates from LEGO.  I'm not sure their inventory folks care how erratically numbered sets makes collectors crazy.
    Switchfoot55gmonkey76dmcc0ersi
    edited May 15
    Don't try to blame your neurosis on LEGO =)
    SumoLegodavetheoxygenmanchuckp
    pharmjod said:
    It's a vicious cycle... I'm neurotic because of LEGO and I like LEGO because of my neurosis.

And Iove Austin Powers.
    davetheoxygenmangmonkey76Pitfall69chuckpMegtheCat
  • redarmyredarmy AberdeenMember Posts: 684
    SumoLego said:
    pharmjod said:
    It's a vicious cycle... I'm neurotic because of LEGO and I like LEGO because of my neurosis.

And Iove Austin Powers.
    And Henry Cavill.;D
    SumoLego
    redarmy said:
    And Henry Cavill.;D
    Yes, also true.  But not really relevant to this discussion.  (I also have an unhealthy affinity for Sunkist Fruit Gems.)
    redarmy
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,339
    SumoLego said:
    redarmy said:
    And Henry Cavill.;D
    Yes, also true.  But not really relevant to this discussion.  (I also have an unhealthy affinity for Sunkist Fruit Gems.)
    Oh really?

redarmydmcc0
  • redarmyredarmy AberdeenMember Posts: 684
    Pitfall69 said:
    SumoLego said:
    redarmy said:
    And Henry Cavill.;D
    Oh really?

Even in Lego form he's a handsome bugger..not jealous much!
    Ordered "new" brickheadz from bricklink 2 of them were for my friend, before ordering I have requested photos. Brickheadz on photos were spotless absolutelly 100% condition. And this is what I have recieved, without damages on outter box so seller sent them in this condition. It was selller with 700+ sales all positive feedback :(. What is the best solution for me? He wants me to send them back and then he will refund but I told him that he needs to refund them first and than I send it back. 
    I have paid via paypal trough bricklink.

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,411
    You will need to return them before you get the refund. Make sure you get proof they were sent, better still delivered (tracking). Paypal have a scheme were you can reclaim the return postage costs from them, I don't know if that is active in your country.
    ersi
  • AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 781
    Don't send them back without claiming via PayPal first. PayPal should insist that the seller pays return postage.
    ersi
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,326
    PayPal actually sponsors your return costs even if the seller doesn't... in some (most?) countries, like CCC said (which I only noticed after typing this sentence :D).
    ersi
    We came to agreement, he will refund me full price I send them back and then he send new ones but price of them will be lowered by shipping cost for returning theese. I think that is good solution 
    sid3windr
    According to zusammengebaut.com more BrickHeadz are coming, in 2019/20, including licensed ones. Let's wait and see if it's true.
    ersiBumblepantsRogerKirkKoolbrix2018
    Wow that is amazing thank you for theese news :)
    Koolbrix2018
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,256
    Confirmed by Marcos Bessa...

ersigmonkey76stluxCymbelineFowlerBricks
  • CM4SCM4S United StatesMember Posts: 1,274
    Long live BrickHeadz! 
    ersiMegtheCatFowlerBricks
    Anyone want to guess that the seasonals may be what he's referring to?  

(If they're not selling their own licensed Brickheadz, I don't have a lot of faith in a bunch of new ones coming to market.)
    pharmjodSwitchfoot55
    Technically the LM2 brickheadz were licensed characters...
    gmonkey76SumoLego
    Already saw picture on instagram that lady liberty brickheadz is on shelves in germany lego land, when will it be for sale here ? what do you think
    ersi said:
    Already saw picture on instagram that lady liberty brickheadz is on shelves in germany lego land, when will it be for sale here ? what do you think
    I haven’t checked, but you may be our only Slovakian, so you would know better than us.
  • DoktorLDoktorL Member Posts: 52
    Legoland Windsor sell it already, as well. Lego [email protected] seem to sell it from 1st June.
    gmonkey76
    @Astrobricks
    Yes you are right, but I think it will be the same for Europe. 
    Does brickheadz loose value if I open them and build them? 
  • Gruff666Gruff666 United KingdomMember Posts: 145
    ersi said:
    Does brickheadz loose value if I open them and build them? 
    Every set looses value if you open and build it. 

Unless you plan on selling at a later date just open, build and enjoy 
    SteveGpharmjod
    They also lose value. 
    TkattBaby_YodaDoktorLpharmjodSwitchfoot55sid3windr
    Still waiting for Lady Liberty to come in Europe :/ 
    sonatine01
  • RoyweeezyRoyweeezy Pacific Northwest Member Posts: 4
    edited June 20
    I hate how there are different sized boxes, making it difficult to stack neatly. I’ve tried several different ways to fit them on here lol. Not to mention the fact that they block my stacks of SW sets. I need more room I guess.
    ersijnscoelhopxchrisSwitchfoot55Baby_YodaMegtheCatFowlerBricks
    You need to assemble them, I guess.
    You can start with the Avengers ones while yelling "Avengers, assemble!".
    DoktorLM1J0ELittleLori
    Nice collection, this is update of my. Im missing just fantastic beasts. I have like 50/50 sealed and built.

pxchrisSteveGBaby_YodaLittleLoriMegtheCatFowlerBricks
  • RoyweeezyRoyweeezy Pacific Northwest Member Posts: 4
    Dang it does kinda look nice with half of them built like that. Or maybe it’s the display case lol. I still need..

Micky
    Minnie
    Emmet
    Wyldstyle
    Lady Liberty