Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

2019 sets to buy

Comments

• LyichirLyichir United StatesMember Posts: 732
    What's the deal with Hall of Armor? The set looks thoroughly unimpressive, and overpriced at that. I also don't see 524 pieces there unless you disassemble every minifig and count each bit as a part.
    That's how all part counts work. Unless you were talking about pulling off the arms, hands, and individual legs.

With so many repeated wall sections built up of small parts, I can definitely understand the part count. Add in the large number of figs (fig parts being, on the whole, more expensive than typical building elements) and the price doesn't surprise me much either.
    stluxAanchirgmonkey76SumoLegoLordmoralmadforLEGO
  • ArtfulDodgerArtfulDodger Member Posts: 105
    I heard that the street date for the new Avengers:Endgame sets is 3/31. Can anyone confirm?
  • benbacardibenbacardi EnglandMember Posts: 390
    I heard that the street date for the new Avengers:Endgame sets is 3/31. Can anyone confirm?
    Hmm, which month is the 31st month? I thought there were only 12....!
    sid3windr
  • CommanderJigglypuffCommanderJigglypuff NetherlandsMember Posts: 63
    They are already out in Europe in most shops, but [email protected] will release them april 1st. 
    Baby_Yoda
  • CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 760
    Hmm, which month is the 31st month? I thought there were only 12....!
    Here in 'Murica, dates are listed month/day/year. 
    As for the street date, I've no idea.
    gmonkey76
  • benbacardibenbacardi EnglandMember Posts: 390
    Here in 'Murica, dates are listed month/day/year. 
    As for the street date, I've no idea.
    Yeah, I’m aware of that, and always found it a bit... silly 😉
    gmonkey76sid3windrLordmoral
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 306
    The newest sets in the Space City line have been revealed and I am I terested in two to mix with the two Oveewatch sets (Gibraltar Station and Tracer vs Widowmaker) to make a Space Research and Development Center for my civilian population in my Star Wars City. The two sets that I know for a fact beyond a doubt are getting acquired by me are:
    - 60225-1 Rover Test Drive; 
    - 60227-1 Moon Base.
    I am also aware of one particular Creator set that can add to my City:
    - 31097 Townhouse.
    560Heliportbpk2300MaffyD
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 797
    Oh my god, the new fire chief truck has a must have new printed piece.  I want a million of them.
    pharmjodBumblepantsIan_SMegtheCatCymbelineLyichirAanchirsid3windr
    Another great City set that I need to have (I will probably not buy City Center and will instead save $$$):
    - 60233-1: Donut Shop Opening and that crane is awesome.

MegtheCatjhuntin1Brickchapsid3windr
    I am considering removing 60200 City Center in favor of Donut Shop Opening (estimated $100), a big difference on money and values for me. If 31097 Town and Pet Shop is $90 then I will gladly skip it as well. I will however buy a few baseplates to continue building my City and getting some single road plates with T road (x2 and another x2 on another order).
  • BoomstickBoomstick IndianaMember Posts: 247
    edited May 5
    Is there a thread on the new mars/city sets? I haven't seen what all there is yet
    Lordmoral
  • Diamondback_SixDiamondback_Six USAMember Posts: 78
    edited May 5
    Re my prior on JP/JW, I was mainly referring to the fact that there's a veritable gold mine of stuff from the first two movies, already designed for the game--all the have to do is as Malcolm said "patent it, and package it, and slap it on a plastic lunch pail..."

I don't have the wheels, brushguard or undercarriage fully rendered, or any figures added, but right now in LDD4.3 the Explorer weighs in at 261 pieces, probably completed at 300 or less including minifigs. Child's play to box two of 'em up with figures, a fence section, restroom and Rexy. Or, with a few things still left to render and some support struts to delete, the preliminary Mobile Lab re-render is 1537 pieces, probably end up being not much more once you add figures and accessories or a T-rex. Muldoon's flattop Jeep from the rex chase, a paltry 154 bricks fully ready-to-build. The two Mercedes from TLW with one full side on each to render are about 550 pieces combined; the plane from JP3, with an entire side of the fuselage and and much of the floor and internal structure to do, about 700, 60 studs across and similar in length.

Point was, rather than just pulling stuff out of thin air, why not make stuff that we've been saying "Shut Up and Take Our Money" for longer than some members of this site's entire lives? I mean, I don't begrudge this line its existence, just saying that there's plenty of market for the classics too. Oh, but that wouldn't fit the "Out With Old In With New" attitude everybody and their freakin' dog has today...

As for sets to buy this year, my list...

2019 LEGO

Books
    X--Jurassic Hero
    ---Amazing Vehicles
    ---Christmas Ideas

Polybags
    ---3.99 30365 Satellite (City Space)
    X--30383 Naboo Fighter
    X--30384 Snowspeeder
    X--30461 Podracer

Seasonal
    ---10267 unknown Winter Village set
    ---75245 SW Advent Calendar
    ---60235 City Advent Calendar
    ---75964 Potter Advent Calendar (over protest; anything Warner is only my personal Blacklist but my aunt will REALLY want this... maybe I can get my mother, who has all the spine of a jellyfish when it comes to standing-on-principle, to take care of this for her, since it's HER sister.)

Star Wars
    X--Microfighters (all ordered)

City
    ---60224 Maint. Mission Shuttle
    ---60225 Rover Test Drive
    ---60226 Mars Research Shuttle
    ---60227 Moon Base
    ---60228 Space Research Rocket Ctrl Ctr
    ---60229 Rocket Transport
    ---60230 People Pack: Space R&D

JP/JW
    ---19.99 75934 Dilo on the Loose
    ---59.99 75935 Baryonyx Face-Off
    ---unk 75936 unknown large D2C
    ---59.99 75937 Triceratops Rampage
    ---89.99 75938 T-rex v Dino-Mech Battle

(maybe) Hidden Side--looks to me like a cheesy Ghostbusters knockoff, but at least the boat and train look well designed
    ---19.99 70418 Lab
    ---29.99 70419 Boat
    ---29.99 70420 Graveyard
    ---39.99 70421 Truck
    ---49.99 70422 Diner
    ---59.99 70423 Bus
    ---89.99 70424 Train
    ---129.99 70425 High School

Lordmoral
    Boomstick said:
    Is there a thread on the new mars/city sets? I haven't seen what all there is yet
    You are free to discuss what you want and your thoughts here so long as you still list the sets you plan on buying.
    edited May 8
    Re my prior on JP/JW, I was mainly referring to the fact that there's a veritable gold mine of stuff from the first two movies, already designed for the game--all the have to do is as Malcolm said "patent it, and package it, and slap it on a plastic lunch pail..."

I don't have the wheels, brushguard or undercarriage fully rendered, or any figures added, but right now in LDD4.3 the Explorer weighs in at 261 pieces, probably completed at 300 or less including minifigs. Child's play to box two of 'em up with figures, a fence section, restroom and Rexy. Or, with a few things still left to render and some support struts to delete, the preliminary Mobile Lab re-render is 1537 pieces, probably end up being not much more once you add figures and accessories or a T-rex. Muldoon's flattop Jeep from the rex chase, a paltry 154 bricks fully ready-to-build. The two Mercedes from TLW with one full side on each to render are about 550 pieces combined; the plane from JP3, with an entire side of the fuselage and and much of the floor and internal structure to do, about 700, 60 studs across and similar in length.

Point was, rather than just pulling stuff out of thin air, why not make stuff that we've been saying "Shut Up and Take Our Money" for longer than some members of this site's entire lives? I mean, I don't begrudge this line its existence, just saying that there's plenty of market for the classics too. Oh, but that wouldn't fit the "Out With Old In With New" attitude everybody and their freakin' dog has today...

As for sets to buy this year, my list...

2019 LEGO

Books
    X--Jurassic Hero
    ---Amazing Vehicles
    ---Christmas Ideas

Polybags
    ---3.99 30365 Satellite (City Space)
    X--30383 Naboo Fighter
    X--30384 Snowspeeder
    X--30461 Podracer

Seasonal
    ---10267 unknown Winter Village set
    ---75245 SW Advent Calendar
    ---60235 City Advent Calendar
    ---75964 Potter Advent Calendar (over protest; anything Warner is only my personal Blacklist but my aunt will REALLY want this... maybe I can get my mother, who has all the spine of a jellyfish when it comes to standing-on-principle, to take care of this for her, since it's HER sister.)

Star Wars
    X--Microfighters (all ordered)

City
    ---60224 Maint. Mission Shuttle
    ---60225 Rover Test Drive
    ---60226 Mars Research Shuttle
    ---60227 Moon Base
    ---60228 Space Research Rocket Ctrl Ctr
    ---60229 Rocket Transport
    ---60230 People Pack: Space R&D

JP/JW
    ---19.99 75934 Dilo on the Loose
    ---59.99 75935 Baryonyx Face-Off
    ---unk 75936 unknown large D2C
    ---59.99 75937 Triceratops Rampage
    ---89.99 75938 T-rex v Dino-Mech Battle

(maybe) Hidden Side--looks to me like a cheesy Ghostbusters knockoff, but at least the boat and train look well designed
    ---19.99 70418 Lab
    ---29.99 70419 Boat
    ---29.99 70420 Graveyard
    ---39.99 70421 Truck
    ---49.99 70422 Diner
    ---59.99 70423 Bus
    ---89.99 70424 Train
    ---129.99 70425 High School

You aren't a fan of the JW sets but you sure are aiming for all of them (only the Triceraptops and Baryonyx for me) and as for the Hidden Side that school bus. For City: Rover Test Drive and Moon Base, as well as the Donut Shop Opening.
    I'm a collector. Besides, all I really need is the characters and dinosaurs, if I really get annoyed enough there's Bricklink and Pick-a-Brick. I USED to have a whole folder of designs-in-progress on my Dropbox I was sharing for other Classic fans, but some schmuck deciding he had to pee in the punchbowl this morning with a lame "you're sued for $100" on DB got that cut off.

Congratulations, Leo Straight, you lose! You get NOTHING! GOOD DAY, SIR!
    Lordmoral
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 639
    The price points on the Hidden Side sets are great! I think I focus so much on buying licesnsed sets that I tend to forget thag first party themes are much more reasonably priced. Ima need all of these! 

https://www.brothers-brick.com/2019/05/08/lego-hidden-side-augmented-reality-theme-sets-revealed-news/
    BumblepantsstluxLordmoral
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,879
    klinton said:
    The price points on the Hidden Side sets are great! I think I focus so much on buying licesnsed sets that I tend to forget thag first party themes are much more reasonably priced. Ima need all of these! 

https://www.brothers-brick.com/2019/05/08/lego-hidden-side-augmented-reality-theme-sets-revealed-news/
    Yeah especially once they go 20-30% off on Amazon etc. I am slightly concerned the Diner isn't in the group but it probably will be a retailer exclusive to Target or something. Even the ones I am not as excited about will be great parts packs (especially the train) when on sale or clearance.
    Lordmoral
  • CharmiefcbCharmiefcb SydneyMember Posts: 148
    I still have to get the modular so waiting for that to stop being a Lego exclusive and they usually start to come onto the shelves here around this time of year.
    I do like that Batmobile that is coming later this year.
    The Harry Potter Hogwarts Clocktower is a definite purchase as well as the Knight Bus and Hagrids hut

Hopefully we get more Star Wars 20th Anniv sets and I'll pick them up as I want all the Anniversary Minifigs. Will be picking up Darth Vaders Castle and the Tantive IV soonish.
    I mostly hate Disney Star Wars but if a set looks good I'll probably end up buying it so hoping for some good Episode 9 sets. Hopefully a new look X Wing. Or a new Kylo Ren TIE Fighter. (That was a great looking set and one of my favs to this day)
    Lordmoral
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 892
    I'm really hoping for a Resistance X-Wing with correct wings.
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 718
    I'm still personally hoping for an Impedance j-omega-Wing.  Time will tell, methinks.
    dmcc0
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 477
    M1J0E said:
    #10264: DD last year beat out DO for my fav modular with the streamline moderne style, so to continue the architecture, with a cool garage theme, all built on a 45, I definitely have to get this one, even if it’s not the best modular ever.  Or at least it looks closer to earlier modules.  Guess I’ll tile the floor & add the extra builds from #75875.  The towtruck from #60137 should be a nice size as well to bring it into the modern era with modern 4-wide vehicles for nice scaling & not overpowering the buildings.

#60214: That little burger bar looks awesome!  Even if I have no need for a fire truck.  But if I can find it cheap enough on sale.  Maybe combine it with #41349 for something interesting in a city setting.

#60240: who can argue with another cool 4-wide to add variety to city streets when it’s available for impulse buy money.  

The Flintstones: Whatever this set turns out to be, I’m sure to buy it.  I usually roll my eyes at some of the IP based Ideas sets, but well this is an IP that I like so that’s totally different LOL

Other than that, it might be a catch up kinda year.  I still need Parisian Restaurant and Ninjago City (and Docks) for my Modular/city interests.  Statue of Liberty for Architecture.  I’d like to try my hand at technic with the Mack truck.  And last but not least, it’d be nice to buy both the Winter Village Fire Station AND whatever set is new next year to “catch up” instead of always being a year behind.  

Time to have a recap on where I’m at for the year:
    2019 Sets Purchased:
    #30364 - cute little set that I haven’t built yet
    #40334 - Cost $130 but I got a free #76108 with it.

That is all.  Uh yeah.  Not that the year has been without purchases, Costco had great deals on Ninjago city (have yet to build), and the Mack Anthem (built the tractor only, have to do the trailer yet).  Also the Old fishing store got bought on Amazon thanks to the eagle eyes watching for it on here.  And to go with #76108, I had to buy #76102 on sale at walmart.  And my wife, who hadn’t yet built a modular, bought me the Parisian restaurant (she built it) when I gave her the VIP credits.  But that leaves so many more 2019’s yet to buy!

Need to purchase (larger sets, there’s probably a few ‘smalls’ I haven’t listed that can come home with me):
    #10264 - at least I know I’ll have a bit of time before really needing to buy this, but will add it to my street soon.  
    #10265 - my favorite car, and I have yet to try a vehicle D2C set.
    #10769 - as an AFOL I’ve never done the juniors sets, but do collect all the city RV’s.  This one looks kinda nice & has the neat cabin & sign too to make a campground.  Maybe if I can find it on sale.
    #21046 - but I might do Statue of Liberty first, not sure yet.
    #21316 - Still an absolute must buy for me!  Should work well into a city scene.
    #41379 - that one pic has me contemplating a friends addition to the city (that isn’t my wife’s purchase), since the Oscar Meyer weinermobile from a couple years back.  That actually looks like a really cool city scale building!  Of course with a restaurant, though I have no interest in the theme as a whole, #70422 might be cool too.
    #60214 - still a city set worth getting.
    #70831 - a minifig scale house with all 4 walls, perfect for my modular city, with serious retro town vibes, I need to get this.
    #76125 - I’m thinking, as a set collector, this set would be perfect to use to display ANY minifigs.  Might have to get it for more than just the iron men.
    #76131 - maybe the best movie set of the wave, what I think is an awesome looking city scale building!  Yeah it’s got a helicopter, but not a huge one that makes up most of the set.  But oof the price.  That was the second reason I had to pick #76108 to get #40334, the other being that the Santorum is just an all round bigger more finished (4 walls) building.

Ok uh yeah time to get shopping!

Lordmoral
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,309
    except for CMFs, monastery of spinjitzu is the only 2019 set I've purchased this year so far. other purchases this year were the ninjago stormbringer from last year and the creator expert london bus.

planned purchases are mostly ninjago stuff, like lloyd's mech or the land bounty.

probably one or 2 TLM2 sets, like the statue and pop up party bus.
    some overwatch stuff, not sure which ones.
    maybe the warmachine buster since I miss both of the heroes included.
    maybe the mustang, unless they release some even cooler car.
    maybe hidden side stuff.

oh and hogwarts castle
    Lordmoral
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,247
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Definitely both Star Wars battle packs, Tracer vs. Widowmaker, Bastion, Benny's Squad, Emmet's Thricycle, perhaps the Party Bus?, the Minecraft Pirate Ship, and a couple of sets from last wave like the X-Wing and Whomping Willow.
    Welp, I've completed this whole list except for the Overwatch sets due to their exclusivity. I can wait as long as I need to since their prices on [email protected] or Amazon won't change much until they retire, but it's been four months so they're my next priority. I've actually done pretty good this year. Hopefully I won't have much more to collect until the next wave of sets is released.
    Lordmoral
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,251
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Definitely both Star Wars battle packs, Tracer vs. Widowmaker, Bastion, Benny's Squad, Emmet's Thricycle, perhaps the Party Bus?, the Minecraft Pirate Ship, and a couple of sets from last wave like the X-Wing and Whomping Willow.
    Welp, I've completed this whole list except for the Overwatch sets due to their exclusivity. I can wait as long as I need to since their prices on [email protected] or Amazon won't change much until they retire, but it's been four months so they're my next priority. I've actually done pretty good this year. Hopefully I won't have much more to collect until the next wave of sets is released.
    Still trying to make sense of TLG giving Amazon all of the Overwatch sets as exclusives, considering how rarely TLG actually reduces the price for stuff on [email protected], I'm ready to write off getting them.

I'm currently looking at 95 of 251 sets bought (so we're about 37% done at the moment), but it's looking like I might have to revise our list as a few sets have recently been given yellow clearance tags (20% off or less, yeah, great "clearance" prices, not), including a couple of TLM2 sets, so I'm suspecting we'll be seeing another round of sets retired early in our region.
    klinton said:
    Right now I'm just hyped for the Lego Movie stuff. I need all of it. I can't wait to see what else Lego has in the pipe for the theme. 

Other than that, it'll just be the usual DC sets and random "that looks fun to build" buys for me. 
    I'm pretty much on track. I've still got to grab #76117. I've had it in my hands on several occasions, but it's just such an ugly set that I talk myself out of pulling the trigger. It's really all about Firefly and Flash's dual molded legs for me. I have two more TLM2 sets to grab, #70837 and #70839, but I'm trying to put off getting them, as then there will be no more new TLM2 sets to enjoy until the last wave at year's end. We'll see how long I can actually resist though, hahaha. Outside of my original post, I've picked up a couple of Creator and City sets and some of the Disney CMFs (Scrooge!!).

I really need to put the Flintstones and Steamboat Willie sets on my 'wanted' list though. I legit completely forget they exist every time I hit up the Lego Store. Those two, a couple of the summer Batman sets, the Hidden Side sets (I can't wait for these!), and the (presumed) third wave of TLM2 sets will probably fill up my Lego buys for this year. It's been a really good year, imho! I honestly can't recall the last time I was this excited for so many sets. It's been a pretty constant buzz for me since the year kicked off. :D

VorpalRyu said:
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Still trying to make sense of TLG giving Amazon all of the Overwatch sets as exclusives, considering how rarely TLG actually reduces the price for stuff on [email protected], I'm ready to write off getting them.
    I didn't even realize these were 'exclusive'? Here in Canada they're available literally everywhere. I've seen them at Walmart, TRU, and even at Indigo Books. 
    edited May 12
    klinton said:
    VorpalRyu said:

I didn't even realize these were 'exclusive'? Here in Canada they're available literally everywhere. I've seen them at Walmart, TRU, and even at Indigo Books. 
    Don't know about TLG's arrangements in the North American region or Europe, but for Australia, TLG gave Amazon Australia the exclusive on the entire Overwatch theme, dumb move on their part, can't see Amazon AU selling many. Amazon Australia has gained the reputation of taking over where TRU left off when they started selling more than just books (before TRU went bust, Amazon AU only sold books & a limited amount of other items like camping equipment, phone covers, etc).

A good percentage of Amazon AU's own prices for Lego sets are above RRP, if they actually put those sets on sale, the % off is generally less than the amount they marked up the set to begin with. While they do have some really good bargains from time to time, it's usually a case of blink & you'll miss them, even if you do manage to order, there's a good chance you'll just end up getting refunded (I'd estimate about forty odd people just on one FB group complaining about cancelled orders for #75217 at $57 & #75220 at $122).
    klinton
    edited May 12
    Yep, Amazon and [email protected] are both pretty terrible places to buy Lego from in Australia, and they've dedicated a whole theme to just those two.
    VorpalRyuklintonLordmoral
    Geeze. I was aware of your issues with [email protected] over there from previous comments you've made. I had no idea that Amazon was ass there too. There's really no winning there, eh? :/
    Lordmoral
  • Koolbrix2018Koolbrix2018 North CarolinaMember Posts: 39
    edited May 12
    TBH, there's quite a lot of 2019 sets I really want, but as a TFOL on a limited budget, I"m still trying to track down some old sets from a few years ago I never got! 

Some of the 2019 sets I really want:

Corner Garage, Ford Mustang, some of the City Great Vehicles, most all the Creator sets (it’s one of my favorite themes), most of the LEGO Movie 2 sets, even the seasonal BrickHeadz!
    I'm a collector. Besides, all I really need is the characters and dinosaurs, if I really get annoyed enough there's Bricklink and Pick-a-Brick. I USED to have a whole folder of designs-in-progress on my Dropbox I was sharing for other Classic fans, but some schmuck deciding he had to pee in the punchbowl this morning with a lame "you're sued for $100" on DB got that cut off.

Did you managed to save the designs on another site (USB)?
    I still have to get the modular so waiting for that to stop being a Lego exclusive and they usually start to come onto the shelves here around this time of year.
    I do like that Batmobile that is coming later this year.
    The Harry Potter Hogwarts Clocktower is a definite purchase as well as the Knight Bus and Hagrids hut

Hopefully we get more Star Wars 20th Anniv sets and I'll pick them up as I want all the Anniversary Minifigs. Will be picking up Darth Vaders Castle and the Tantive IV soonish.
    I mostly hate Disney Star Wars but if a set looks good I'll probably end up buying it so hoping for some good Episode 9 sets. Hopefully a new look X Wing. Or a new Kylo Ren TIE Fighter. (That was a great looking set and one of my favs to this day)
    I am in the process of sorting a problem with LEGO abput both X-Wing and Darth Vader Castle that have yet to be sent to me due to some cost issues despite the bank and company have the $$$$.
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,885
    klinton said:
    There's really no winning there, eh? :/
    Not to mention that seemingly every animal in Australia can kill a human.
    klintonBaby_Yodadmcc0Lordmoralgmonkey76
    pharmjod said:
    klinton said:
    There's really no winning there, eh? :/
    Not to mention that seemingly every animal in Australia can kill a human.
    Every animal, plant, mineral, liquid... like, everything. Even the soil is toxic from what I hear. 
    Lordmoralgmonkey76
    Lordmoral said:

Did you managed to save the designs on another site (USB)?
    I still have them on my hard drive and am still working on them off-and-on, I'm just no longer making them accessible or available to others. (I removed them from the host.)

If anybody's interested in pooling resources, DM me and I'll tell you what I've got in progress and get your email to send any LXF's that grab your interest there.
    Lordmoral
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,879
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Yep, Amazon and [email protected] are both pretty terrible places to buy Lego from in Australia, and they've dedicated a whole theme to just those two.
    I just saw on r/Lego someone got an Overwatch set at EB Games Australia. Might be worth a look
    Baby_YodaLordmoral
    ^ Thanks for the tip. I just looked on the website and they've only just started selling them recently. Prices are still RRP but there's at least a chance for a sale. Plus, in store you don't have to muck around with trying to reach free shipping thresholds or waiting ages for them to arrive either. I'll have a look next time I pass by my local store.
    VorpalRyuLordmoral
    edited May 19
    Checked my local store today and I found the full range present there. Thanks again for mentioning it @Bumblepants!

VorpalRyuBumblepantsLordmoral
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Checked my local store today and I found the full range present there. Thanks again for mentioning it @Bumblepants!

Zing, EB's fan merch stores are also stocking them, so it looks like we might manage to get these with decent discounts at some point after all...
    Lordmoral
    I got as following:
    -Overwatch: Tracer vs Widowmaker and Dorado Showdown;
    -Star Wars: Solo Tie Fighter, Inferno Squad, Dart Vader Castle, X-Wing;
    -TLM2: Emmett house; 
    -City: road plates, Hospital, Junior Garbage Truck;

Still need that has come out:
    -City: Rover Test Drive, Lunar Moon Base (and another without figures to expand it), the $12 MF Space pack;
    -Overwatch: Watchpoint Gibraltar;
    -Star Wars: UCS Millenium Falcon;
    -Marvel: Avengers Complex Battle, Stark Jet;

Need that hasn't come out yet:
    -City: Donut Shop Opening (mostly the crane);
    -Hidden Side: the school bus;
    -Jurassic World: Triceratops Rampage and Barionyx Jungle.
    Baby_Yodabpk2300
  • bpk2300bpk2300 Florida Member Posts: 84
    Very excited that this latest Harry Potter wave is finally available. Now I’m debating buying them all now, at once, for double VIP. I usually like to spread out my purchases, but... 

And I do like the Dragon Boat Race, but I don’t love it. It’s in the maybe column. I absolutely loved the new year dinner set, so I’m at least happy we are getting these exclusives going forward. 

Lordmoral
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 892
    ^ Your brother is a genius!
    Lordmoralsid3windrAstrobricks
  • jumalichijumalichi Member Posts: 57
    Apocalypseburg 70840 will stay on the shelves a long time or not ???? I need this one...
    Lordmoral
  • CharmiefcbCharmiefcb SydneyMember Posts: 148
    I don't think anything Lego Movie 2 will be around by this time next year. All the sets went on sale very quickly. So if you want to get it get in now. It's on sale (at least in Australia) on Legos [email protected]
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,575
    edited July 4
    So, to update the post I made back in February, halfway through the year...

Unbought:

#21044 Paris Architecture - Skylines (turns out I thought I had bought this, but now I can't find it, so I obviously must have imagined it. I'll get it though)

Taken off list due to TLG being stupid:

#41634 BrickHeadz The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part Emmet
    #41635 BrickHeadz The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part Wyldstyle
    #41636 BrickHeadz The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part Benny
    #41637 BrickHeadz The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part Sweet Mayhem

Taken off because I don't want it any more:

#70830 The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part Sweet Mayhem's Systar Starship! - I'm just not inspired by this one any more. Give me one more like the Classic Space stuff they  showed Benny in the film, please!
    #70849 : Wyld-Mayhem Star Fighter - again, not like the Space I want
    #70848 : Systar Party Crew - that version of Benny is so tempting but I've bought enough TLM2 stuff now...
    #70847 : Good Morning Sparkle Babies! - same as above
    #76131 : Avengers Compound Battle - All I want is Nebula, so paying £90 for one minifig seems a little... excessive?
    #21316 : The Flintstones - was never a fan of the show

Bought since February:

#10266 : NASA Apollo 11 Lunar Lander
    #31091 : Shuttle Transporter
    #60224 : Satellite Service Mission
    #60225 : Rover Testing Drive
    #60226 : Mars Research Shuttle
    #60227 : Lunar Space Station
    #75975 : Watchpoint: Gibraltar
    #76123 : Captain America: Outriders Attack
    #76126 : Avengers Ultimate Quinjet
    #70836 : Battle-Ready Batman and MetalBeard

Still definitely want (with additions):

#60228 : Deep Space Rocket and Launch Control
    #10265 : Ford Mustang
    #76124 : War Machine Buster
    #76125 : Iron Man Hall of Armour
    #21045 : Trafalgar Square
    #31096 : Twin-Rotor Helicopter
    #40353 : Reindeer, Elf & Elfie
    #60229 : Rocket Assembly &Transport
    #70842 : Emmet's Triple-Decker Couch Mech
    #75243 : Slave I – 20th Anniversary Edition
    #75895 : 1974 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0
    #76119 : Batmobile: Pursuit of The Joker
    #76139 : {Batvehicle D2C set}
    #76144 : Hulk Helicopter Drop

Still might want (with additions):

#10269 : {Vehicle D2C set}
    #71044 : {Large D2C set}
    #75246 : {?} - SW, but only if it's a 4-6 spaceship
    #75248 : {?} - SW, but only if it's a 4-6 spaceship
    #75249 : {?} - SW, but only if it's a 4-6 spaceship
    #75250 : {?} - SW, but only if it's a 4-6 spaceship
    #75252 : {Star Wars D2C set} - SW, but only if it's a 4-6 spaceship
    #75254 : {?} - SW, but only if it's a 4-6 spaceship
    #75255 : {?} - SW, but only if it's a 4-6 spaceship
    #75256 : {?} - SW, but only if it's a 4-6 spaceship
    #75257 : {?} - SW, but only if it's a 4-6 spaceship

Not doing too badly there I reckon!
    Lordmoralguachi
    Well a new Hidden Side set has been revealed and it is a prime suspect of being a GWP: 40336 Newbry Juice Bar.
    After some serious talks with my City planners I decided to allow them to buy a few more sets:
    Hidden Side:
    -Shrimp Boat;
    -maybe Shrimp Shack
    Bumblepantsgmonkey76
    You can add: https://brickset.com/sets/21320-1 to my list eventually, it changed a lot from the original submission but it looks awesome.
    KungFuKennyMaffyD