Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Sales at Amazon

Comments

• OnebricktoomanyOnebricktoomany United StatesMember Posts: 282
    And gone again... Hopefully someone here snagged one!
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,383
    edited January 30
    Brick bank in stock right now!  4 left and more on the way.
    Meh, sold out as I was checking out.
  • LegoEveryoneLegoEveryone Virginia, USAMember Posts: 4
    Brick Bank is in stock again

Onebricktoomany
    Brick bank in stock right now!  4 left and more on the way.
    Meh, sold out as I was checking out.
    Bummer.  Hang in there!  I think Amazon has a single 3D printer @ the warehouse and is slowly but surely cranking out the sets!
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,504
    “the warehouse” LOL, funny :)
  • dragon114dragon114 United StatesMember Posts: 632
    Lm2 cmf are up for preorder
    #10251 Brick bank is back in stock
    ^and still is at this moment...
    madforLEGO
    #76052 Classic Batcave down to 179.23 (34% off)
    Onebricktoomany
    ^ I'm tempted.  If it hits 170 I'm definitely getting it.
    #76052 Classic batcave is now down to 176.99
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,885
    Now $174.98. If you're lucky it will drop down to $95 shipped like it did last year on a different site.
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 823
    pharmjod said:
    Now $174.98. If you're lucky it will drop down to $95 shipped like it did last year on a different site.
    I regret not buying more.  Only if I knew the site was legit before it sold out.
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,885
    Yeah, I think Blinq is actually owned by Amazon.
    SumoLegoprevereReesesPieceskiki180703
    #76052 is down to 173.46
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 944
    edited February 16
    ^Only $3.46 less and @Onebricktoomany will get their wish! 😉
    BumblepantsmadforLEGOSprinkleOtter
    #75115 Spider Mech Vs Venom is down to 39.99 (20% off)
  • eddieweddiew South JerseyMember Posts: 78
    #75115 Spider Mech Vs Venom is down to 39.99 (20% off)
    I think that is matching Target. Target just put a bunch of sets on sale for 20% off. Sorry I don't have the list handy.
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,088
    pharmjod said:
    Yeah, I think Blinq is actually owned by Amazon.
    It appears not to be, but who really knows nowadays.
    SprinkleOtter
    #76052 Classic batcave down to 172.87
    tomahawker
    edited February 20
    @madforLEGO, @tomahawker
    thanks for the heads up!  Now I'm gambling, lol.  Just fell to 168.48...  Staying on the page!  Kind of like watching a stock for the right buy price! I'll let everyone know when I hit the buy button.  It's in my cart and and I have one click ordering...  Exciting isn't it?  Ha ha. I need help!
    madforLEGORonyartomahawkerSumoLegoSprinkleOtter
    Its the kind of countdown that is making me think about buying another one of these.
    OnebricktoomanySumoLego
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,385
    ^Nice pun ;)
    OnebricktoomanyBumblepantsMynattgmonkey76SumoLegoAstrobricksSprinkleOtterThe_Stud
  • CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 761
    @Onebricktoomany Hey, get a refund.  Your box has a big white spot on it!
    Onebricktoomanygmonkey76madforLEGOSumoLegomak0137pxchris77ncaachampsSprinkleOtterThe_Stud
    @Pitfall69, ha ha!  @CaptainRogers,   I was in a hurry to post but now it's bugging the heck out of me!  
    gmonkey76madforLEGOCaptainRogersSumoLegoPitfall69SprinkleOtter
    Per thebrickfan.com: Walmart.com and Amazon both have the #70618 Destiny's Bounty on sale for 119.99 (25% off)
    ^The only problem is that if you want it right away, you must choose "frustration free packaging". If you want a box, it says it will ship in 2 to 4 weeks. 
    SprinkleOtter
  • tomahawkertomahawker Member Posts: 171
    When the Saturn V sets were on sale last year, they were listed as Frustration Free Packaging.  What this meant was the set was in the conventional Lego box, but inside a Lego "case pack" box, meaning Amazon did not have to pack it further for shipment.  I found it superior to the typical shipping cartons that Amazon uses.

That might be the case here.
    mak0137
    ^That may be the case, but it could also mean that they just slap a shipping sticker on the box and mail it that way. I don't think I want to test that theory :)
    SumoLegoSprinkleOtter
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,088
    If they really wanted no-fuss packaging, you'd get it in a plastic bubble-wrap pouch.
    SprinkleOtter
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,421
    edited March 9
    I bought one of these last year and it came in the original Lego box with the set box inside that box. I just don't remember how I ordered it. 
    mak0137
    SumoLego said:
    If they really wanted no-fuss packaging, you'd get it in a plastic bubble-wrap pouch.
    To be honest, there are many people that just want the set and will throw away the box. I know that certain Playmobil set come in a plain clear bag with just a warning label on it when you order them. I know they are exclusive sets, but TLG could do the same with their sets. 
    Pitfall69 said:
    SumoLego said:
    To be honest, there are many people that just want the set and will throw away the box. I know that certain Playmobil set come in a plain clear bag with just a warning label on it when you order them. I know they are exclusive sets, but TLG could do the same with their sets. 
    I got an Ewok Village from Amazon in 'frustration free' packaging and it was basically a garbage bag. However, I believe LEGO, at least with the Ideas Appollo 11 set, has a dedicated box for one set.. Not sure if it is same for a set like Destiney's Bounty though. To be safe I ordered the set in a shipping box as it is not more expensive, but just slower to ship, which is fine for me.
    Pitfall69
    Pitfall69 said:
    It may be true that many people don’t care about the set box, but the other problem is that it isn’t designed to be a shipping box. It’s much more likely to be damaged, possibly allowing contents to be lost.
    Pitfall69
    Pitfall69 said:
    SumoLego said:
    I got an Ewok Village from Amazon in 'frustration free' packaging and it was basically a garbage bag. However, I believe LEGO, at least with the Ideas Appollo 11 set, has a dedicated box for one set.. Not sure if it is same for a set like Destiney's Bounty though. To be safe I ordered the set in a shipping box as it is not more expensive, but just slower to ship, which is fine for me.
    It is actually funny that you said that because I don't care if I get it in 2-4 weeks. In my mind, the set is like information in the Cloud:) 
  • MugenPowerMugenPower Member Posts: 452
    Wasn't there a list floating around of sets that offered frustration free shipping that get shipped in the original Lego shipping box?
  • sweetness34sweetness34 San Diego, CA.Member Posts: 324
    edited March 10
    I ordered the destiny bounty ship with the frustration free package and it was delivered this morning in a Lego shipping box. No problems with the shipping for me. 
    oldtodd33AstrobricksPitfall69madforLEGOLEGOFan2
    #70841 Benny's space squad for 8.48
    Plus other LEGO Movie 2 sets are about 20% off.
    LEGOFan2bpk2300Onebricktoomany
    Oh. After 20 days of quiet, I thought there were new deals. :-/
    Nice
    jmeninnoAstrobricksBumblepantsim2cre8ivMynattSprinkleOtterthenos
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 720
    ^LOL should have not capitalized the "n" and added a period...
    SprinkleOtter
  • bpk2300bpk2300 Florida Member Posts: 85
    #70841 Benny's space squad for 8.48
    Plus other LEGO Movie 2 sets are about 20% off.

Nice! I love the Benny’s Space Squad set. RRP isn’t bad, either 
    jmeninno said:
    ^LOL should have not capitalized the "n" and added a period...
    yeah.
    jmeninnoim2cre8ivSprinkleOtterpxchris
    Huge YMMV but the Amazon Treasure Truck runs in my city and this morning, they had #75251 Vader's Castle for $89 and available at far more stops than usual.
    77ncaachamps
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,439
    Huge YMMV but the Amazon Treasure Truck runs in my city and this morning, they had #75251 Vader's Castle for $89 and available at far more stops than usual.
    Sold out really quickly too.
    What is a Treasure Truck?
    What is a Treasure Truck?
    https://www.amazon.com/treasuretruck
    Astrobricks