Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Lego On TV programmes

12346»

Comments

• andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,673
    Any idea why series 2 of lego masters isn't on all4? The only series I can find is last years.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,411
    Gibbo1959 said:
    Re Lego Masters first interesting thing Matthew Ashton sketching a minifigure with giraffe neck & head. One for the next CMF series?

Funny enough, a giraffe suit guy was in the first series of this Eurobricks ideas thread.

• Gibbo1959Gibbo1959 Northumbria UKMember Posts: 255
    ^ Never been on Eurobricks before. That’s an interesting thread and clearly some of the OPs ideas have filtered through- like the ducky swim ring. Could be a whole new habit - collecting hypothetical CMFs.
  • Speedman29Speedman29 Brickswell CloseMember Posts: 1,195
    Would make great series along with the Elephant suit guy from the 40th series.

We watched it this evening and really enjoyed it. The mega modular was an interesting idea. As Matthew mentioned the highest level team could have added a roof to it all but I guess that would be almost as big as the actual floor!

• blokey9blokey9 MelbourneMember Posts: 100
    Australian 60 Minutes are doing a story on Lego tonight.
    SumoLego
  • MegtheCatMegtheCat Houston, TXMember Posts: 491
    Episode 7 of A Million Little Things had a little boy, about 7 years old, building the new Taj Mahal with "not one iota of help" from his dad. 
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,131
    LEGO Masters will also get a US version according to the press release The Brick Show posted here. No dates/where it will air/etc available yet.

Something else interesting in that press release: there's already an Australian version in the making. Some googling revealed casting was done in August, with filming completing in December. Couldn't find a date when it will air, beyond "sometime in 2019" on Channel Nine. Ryan McNaught, Australia's LCP, will judge the contestants' creations.
    The_Rancorsid3windrAstrobrickspxchris
    Modern Family, S02E01 Phil clearing the garage, box of LEGO falls down.
    SprinkleOtter
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,441
    Brooklyn 99, S02E01:

SprinkleOtterMynatt
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,723
    MaffyD said:
    Brooklyn 99, S02E01:

I'm still impressed with how Terry got the house to explode. They must have built is specially to come apart easy.
    MaffyD
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,441
    It was an impressive house. Also a very funny episode. "I committed a horrible sexual blunder and I'm no longer wolf-worthy."
  • HugeYellowBrickHugeYellowBrick At my PCMember Posts: 480
    Not TV, but on Radio 4. "The Wilsons Save the World" Series 2, Live Forever.
    LEGOFan2
  • blokey9blokey9 MelbourneMember Posts: 100
    Channel 9 has finally announced that Lego Masters Australia airs on April 28. it will stream on 9Now as well.
    LEGOFan2
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,237
    On the Science Channel show “Worlds Greatest Skyscrapers”, at about 28:35 they show a LEGO model of the Leadenhall building in London.
    LEGOFan2
  • VenunderVenunder Nottingham, UK.Member Posts: 2,453

Astrobricksandhe
  • The_RancorThe_Rancor Dorset, UKMember Posts: 616
    The Smyths deal for free polybags on Saturday the 4th was mentioned by Martin Lewis on Good Morning Britain today - prepare for a rush on the free Lego!
    Radio rather than TV, this discussion mentioned BL and LEGO for about 10 minutes.

Talks about Super Heroes, but goes into LEGO about ~11.40 onwards.
    MaffyD
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 1,939
    edited June 20
    Cisco announced forthcoming changes to their Certification Programs last week. In tonight's Certification Program Community Event on Cisco TV they described the redesigned program of certifications as modular LEGO blocks of building for your career.

Somewhere between 30 mins and 40 mins in of the 90 minute broadcast. (Available on replay.)

I was most impressed the words used were "LEGO blocks" and not legos. :o)
  • benbacardibenbacardi EnglandMember Posts: 301
    ^ Do you have a link to somewhere we can view that online?

It's a long time since I did my Cisco certifications... I'm sure this is the third or fourth time they've changed it since then!
    Lego_Star
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 1,939
    edited June 21
    @benbacardi

They definitely said the broadcast "Cisco Certifications Community Event" would be available on replay in Cisco Learning Network and that they would answer every single question that was asked last night, broadcast started at 1pm (PDT). I can't find it though 😳. I thought I had but it doesn't seem to work. It just takes me back to the live broadcast window which obviously is not taking place now. There is such a myriad of resource on there. Maybe it's not up yet to view? I'll keep looking. If I find it I'll be sure to share. 

I got an email invite to the broadcast a few days before, had to register interest with email address to login and watch it. Surprisingly though it didn't ask for a password to "login" and so I watched it quite easily.