Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What are your favourite YouTube LEGO channels?

2»

Comments

• GTBricksterGTBrickster UKMember Posts: 3

Hey all, just started my own channel, first video is a review of the Mack Anthem Truck, please have a look if you have a moment. 
    BrickByBrickthe_creative_boxBrickvon
  • Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 1,130
    I have been enjoying All New Bricks recently.
    https://m.youtube.com/user/allnewbricks
    Nice mix of speed building with a stop motion animation element that often has some humour to it. Particularly things in the Jurassic World set reviews have made my son (and I) laugh.
    Brickvon
  • littlebrixlittlebrix UKMember Posts: 11
    You've got to check this out... (it's only the beginning)

BrickvonKoolbrix2018
  • truck730truck730 Member Posts: 263
    Littlebrix  leads to American loud pipe truck videos- AMAZING
  • BrickvonBrickvon AustraliaMember Posts: 4
    I've started my own reviews combining unboxing, speedbuilds and set review. Here's my latest one of Year of the Pig set. Please check it out! I also reviewed an old Knights' Kingdom set.

• bpk2300bpk2300 Florida Member Posts: 135
    I like just2good, M&R productions, and Jang. Can’t really say I watch any others. 

For as high quality as Jang is, my attention span is too short, and his videos are long (for me). That’s probably why I gravitate towards just2good, his videos are usually under 5 minutes. 

Oh, this is my first post! :)
    wardm
  • wardmwardm BelgiumMember Posts: 650
    ^ I watch these three most frequently as well. Jang is by far my favourite and it always makes me happy when he does a New Jang City update video! 

just2good and MandR are both very fast on updates and new sets (most of the time), so that’s why I like them.

Another (small) youtuber that I really like is The JackHammer! He has a very nice building style and I absolutely enjoy his short videos. Definitely worth checking out!!!

MrBookieboo is a channel that I discovered just a couple of months ago and I love his city layout that is changing all the time.

Lastly RuBrick has a really nice city layout as well, but he hasn’t posted anything for over a year. I read somewhere in the comments on his last video that the reason for this is he got a baby.

Koolbrix2018
  • bpk2300bpk2300 Florida Member Posts: 135
    wardm said:
    ^ I watch these three most frequently as well. Jang is by far my favourite and it always makes me happy when he does a New Jang City update video

New Jang City updates are my favorite from Jang!
    sid3windrwardm
  • BrickBlokesBrickBlokes SDMember Posts: 8
    JANG is a LEGO video making machine. Multiple channels.

Brick Builder has built practically everything, although he's done some animations lately that are different from his usual speed builds.

My brother and I started a new channel called Brick Blokes recently! 
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC20Cduz1uDuy2IOEg6P3Y8w
    We'd be stoked if you subscribed and supported our channel! Especially as we're just getting started and can only improve from where we are.
  • RecceRecce Tiny Little Red DotMember Posts: 919
    Fauch said:
    he thinks it's because of roblox. because he sees all the kids spending their time on roblox and not lego. but then, there have been many virtual sources of enternainment that children spent a lot of time on in recent years and it didn't stop Lego from achieving amazing results.

Fauch said:
    from what I understood roblox is about making your own game or playing other people creation, kind of a simplified game engine I guess, so I guess it is likely to appeal to Lego fans (and vice versa), after all I spend most of my time doing either Lego builds or game development.

My kids are playing Roblox games, and that definitely took away their time for Lego which they have less interest now.

On the plus side, my boy is learning to write game scripts for a new Roblox game that his friend is working on.
  • Koolbrix2018Koolbrix2018 North CarolinaMember Posts: 47
    My favorite Youtube Channels that I love are: (I have a lot more too, but these are the highlights I try to quickly check every day, if I have time)
    JANGBRICKS
    Beyond the Brick
    BrickBuilder
    Brickitect
    BrickTsar
    just2good
    MandRProductions
    Brother from another Brick
    legofreak

For LEGO Stop-motion videos, I very much love HamsterProductions, Alexander Studios, and MichaelHickoxFilms. BrickBuilders probably my favorite speed builder, I like his style the best, although AustrianLegoFan is pretty good too.

pxchris
  • CharmiefcbCharmiefcb SydneyMember Posts: 254
    Jang and no one else comes close. If I want to see a set review of something I might want to buy Jang is where I go. He has such a calm and soothing voice as well.
    BrickBuilder if I want to see how a set is built and if it's worth my money. Both have swayed me towards purchasing sets I other wise would have looked at and said no.
  • ParadosisParadosis Member Posts: 3
    JANGBRiCKS
    ForlornCreature
    Bricklink
    Blissfilm Productions
    Paganomation
    Alex Nunes
    Bricks Planet
    BrotherhoodWorkshop
    MICHAELHICKOXFilms
    pantsahat
  • simba42simba42 MILTON KEYNES, UKMember Posts: 46
    I've always found JangBricks to be a form of meditation.. I just put it on and his calming voice is a form of meditation...
    wardm
  • paul_mertonpaul_merton UKMember Posts: 2,963
    Brickmania at the Tank Museum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4VFapc-euk
  • ratical30ratical30 Utah, United StatesMember Posts: 16
    I really like Jeremy Herbert. High quality videos, good insight/information, funny, and enthusiastic. Check him out!
  • FromthebeanbagFromthebeanbag Geelong, AustraliaMember Posts: 3
    mine. :) #fromthebeanbag