Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What's your LEGO 'status' today?

Comments

• eMJeeNLeMJeeNL The NetherlandsMember Posts: 424
    Why do you need to ship from your coworkers' to your place? Wouldn't that just be a box-switch in the parking lot?

Cool deal, still!
    SprinkleOtterLEGOFan2
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 783
    eMJeeNL said:
    Why do you need to ship from your coworkers' to your place? Wouldn't that just be a box-switch in the parking lot?

Cool deal, still!
    I wish, lol.  We're actually a pretty geographically spread company (something like 40% of us live out of state from HQ) so he's in Michigan and I'm in Colorado.  Sadly, the cost of that drive is a litttttle more than the shipping cost :P
    SprinkleOtter
  • redarmyredarmy AberdeenMember Posts: 711
    Currently in Wroclaw,Poland and came across a bunch of Marty and Doc Brickheadz..debating with myself whether to pick them up or not...
    FizyxSwitchfoot55Mr_Cross
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,309
    Visited the Shepherds Bush Westfield store for the first time today. Nice to be able to get to the bamf bar without having to fight the crowds usually seen at Leicester Square and even nicer to get a panda head out of it.
    Lego_StarFowlerBricksCymbelineJenniLEGOFan2GothamConstructionCoAyliffeomnium
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,135
    edited March 29
    And ^

...in a galaxy far, far away...

I sooooooooooooooooooooooo wish I was there! ;o)
    Think l'll have a little LEGO Star Wars building session of my own later on, with The Empire Strikes Out on for giggles whilst I do.
    stluxGothamConstructionCoLEGOFan2LittleLori
  • KeilupKeilup Frisco, TXMember Posts: 143
    bpk2300 said:
    I got to see the Technic Chiron last night in Disney Springs. Large LEGO builds don’t usually interest me, however seeing this one in person was impressive. The level of detail was extraordinary. 

So incredibly bummed I missed it.  We were at Disney Springs at beginning of our trip on 3/21.  Saw the sign it was there from 3/22 - 3/24.  Didn't make it back to Disney Springs until end of trip 3/27.  Really wanted to see it and take a picture.
    LEGOFan2FowlerBricks
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,135
    @stlux ^ Is that in the area that used to house the LEGO Star Wars shop?
    LEGOFan2
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,296
    I think they finally updated [email protected] in France to make it on par with the rest of the world. I mean, as infuriating to use.
    FizyxLEGOFan2
  • Glacierfalls265Glacierfalls265 USAMember Posts: 239

Well, having put all the bells and whistles (literally) on my Orient Express reboot project on LEGO Ideas, the only criticism I've gotten (so far) is that the pistons aren't realistic enough! So today is my day to redo the pistons (picture above is before I will revise it) and then take more pictures ;) 
    Switchfoot55LittleLoriFizyxsnowhitieLegopantsLEGOFan2FowlerBricksKLOKRIECHER
  • bpk2300bpk2300 Florida Member Posts: 83

Well, having put all the bells and whistles (literally) on my Orient Express reboot project on LEGO Ideas, the only criticism I've gotten (so far) is that the pistons aren't realistic enough! So today is my day to redo the pistons (picture above is before I will revise it) and then take more pictures ;) 
    I only have the recent Christmas train set as far as trains go. There are many others I’d like but I don’t know where I’d put them them, etc. I voted for your set on Ideas because I’d definitely buy it no matter what. It’s fantastic. Good luck! 
  • AyliffeAyliffe the UK innit?Member Posts: 306
    I wasn't satisfied with LEGO just consuming my physical and mental space, so I've recently begun commissioning artists off of twitter to do drawings of my sigfig too! I just got one done from Parker and hey, it turned out pretty darn amazingly! 

They've got a Ko-Fi over here - go check out their stuff and potentially offer them money for art!
    LittleLoriLEGOFan2MegtheCatBaby_YodaLego_StarKLOKRIECHERklintonbookmumGothamConstructionCo
  • LittleLoriLittleLori CanadaMember Posts: 133
    Finally got to see The LEGO Movie 2 yesterday and itching to build but work keeps getting in the way.
    LEGOFan2klinton
  • BrikingBriking Dorset, UKMember Posts: 748
    ^Not sure GG is the one I would start with!
    SumoLegoLEGOFan2Baby_YodaJern92
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,950
    The Cafe Corner has already been modified with some Juniors and Duplo...
    BumblepantsLEGOFan2MCNwakeboard
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,838
    SumoLego said:
    The Cafe Corner has already been modified with some Juniors and Duplo...
    I can't wait for the brownJackstone version of the Pet Shop
    SumoLegoLEGOFan2MCNwakeboardgmonkey76brickventures
    ^ Might want to put a hole in that bin.  Otherwise, you'll have a really, really slow turtle.

Isn't a 'physical e-mail'... just... mail?  

FizyxLEGOFan2Baby_YodaLittleLoriGothamConstructionCogmonkey76
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 783
    SumoLego said:
    ^ Might want to put a hole in that bin.  Otherwise, you'll have a really, really slow turtle.

Isn't a 'physical e-mail'... just... mail?  

Maybe they send a tablet to your house that has the email on it?
    SumoLegoLEGOFan2Baby_Yodagmonkey76
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 574
    How convenient is that, just late enough to demand a second purchase on top of Steamboat Willie. :/
    LEGOFan2Fizyx
  • BrickByBrickBrickByBrick Massachusetts, USAMember Posts: 620
    ^or just buy steamboat willie 4 days later
    bpk2300LEGOFan2Fizyxklintongmonkey76
  • AanchirAanchir United StatesMember Posts: 2,814
    Briking said:
    ^Not sure GG is the one I would start with!
    Well, it's one of the ones most in need of furniture!
    LEGOFan2Baby_YodaCymbelinebrickventures
  • RecceRecce Tiny Little Red DotMember Posts: 897
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 270
    Just grabbed my Steamboat Wiilie set!
    bpk2300LEGOFan2
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,230
    Recce said:
    Yeah, it was announced here a while ago. I believe it's based on the UK television show of the same name that aired last year.
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,230
    Really enjoying the Whomping Willow build so far.

bpk2300snowhitieLEGOFan2Pumpkin_3CK5KLOKRIECHER
    Oooo.  You gave up a very exclusive username with a genuine blank space!  

@Bumblepants
    BrickByBrickBaby_YodaLEGOFan2
    Went to Target today, none of the April 1 was out. Asked and had them check DPCIs and they only had #75258 and #30384 in the back. I snagged the snowspeeder poly bag and will get the podracer at a later date. I’m building the poly bag now :)
    LEGOFan2Pumpkin_3CK5
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,838
    SumoLego said:
    Oooo.  You gave up a very exclusive username with a genuine blank space!  

@Bumblepants
    Why am I tagged in this?! I am not a Desinger.
    LEGOFan2SumoLegoBaby_Yodasid3windr
  • benbacardibenbacardi EnglandMember Posts: 372
    LEGOFan2 said:
    My name was changed because of repeats but am trying to get it to be changed to my younger brothers brickset account name.
    You have a younger brother on Brickset? I thought you'd only recently turned 16?!
    LEGOFan2sid3windrMr_Cross
  • redarmyredarmy AberdeenMember Posts: 711
    Saw the Star Wars Anniversary sets for the first time in Smyths today,they're gonna be an all or nothing purchase so will have to be patient for a discount week/end!
    LEGOFan2
    Just built these two. I know there aren’t a lot of fans of the prequel movies, but Episode I came out when I was 9 yrs old, and the Naboo Starfighter and Podracer remain some of my favorite sci-fi vehicles of all time. I love the podracing scene. I had #7141 when I was a kid. I’ll am buying #75258-1 tomorrow from [email protected] A new Naboo Starfighter would be awesome!

FizyxBumblepantsMegtheCatKLOKRIECHERLEGOFan2LittleLoriFowlerBricksSpeedman29
  • OdeinoichusOdeinoichus CanadaMember Posts: 279

My LEGO Status is slowly bleeding into a Mega Construx status because I have a powerful need for more Pokémon. On the one hand, I'm glad for the competition, on the other, I question why LEGO chose to ignore the highly lucrative video game license in favor of Portal, Overwatch and Sonic the Hedgehog.

So many interesting new parts from the competition, and it's a Canadian born product so hey, supporting the mother country, and all that, but what could have been with LEGO at the helm? And all those interesting ways to use Mixel joints for LEGO Pokémon.

Ah well. Probably spending more today. On a more related note. Saw the new Anniversary sets for Star Wars. Why is it 25$ for essentially a Battle Pack with an extra Minifigure?

LEGOFan2Baby_YodaFowlerBricks
  • bookmumbookmum londonMember Posts: 1,197
    @Odeinoichus Mega Construx rather oddly didn't release the Pokemon range in the UK. Everything else seems to been. Pokemon is massively popular here so I really don't know why. 
  • OdeinoichusOdeinoichus CanadaMember Posts: 279

@bookmum Such a shame. But they aren't too numerous around here either and we're where Mega based itself before being bought by Mattel. Though MEGA as a brand is still Canadian.

TRU Canada has 25% off sale if anyone is interested in getting into the Pokémon range of the competition.