Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] Have NISB Silver Centurion Want Iron Patriot

FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,582
I was able to snag an extra Silver Centurion at Gamestop, but they didn't have any Iron Patriots. If you have a new sealed, or even open and in good condition Iron Patriot, and want a Silver Centurion, shoot me a PM.

Comments

• FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,582
    Someone has gotta have an extra Patriot after Gamestop gave all the free ones out.
  • flordflord CanadaMember Posts: 665
    ^ Yes they are all on Ebay where they are asking $40-$50 for them.
    FowlerBricks
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,399
    I shot you a PM @FowlerBricks
    FowlerBricks
    @flord I know! It's really annoying that all the scalpers filled up and left the fans who just wanted to get a figure in the dust.
    Bump
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,724
    @flord I know! It's really annoying that all the scalpers filled up and left the fans who just wanted to get a figure in the dust.
    ... It's been six years... I can't really call that in the dust...
    SumoLegojmeninnokiki180703FowlerBricks
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,629
    ...wanted to get a figure in the dust...
    ... It's been six years... I can't really call that in the dust...
    It's cat dander.  And dried boogers.
    jmeninno
    @SprinkleOtter Six years?? They just gave a whole wave of sealed Patriots away with this recent promo.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,610
    @SprinkleOtter Six years?? They just gave a whole wave of sealed Patriots away with this recent promo.
    Iron Patriot poly originally came out years ago bundled with one of the videogames. I got 4-5 of them with the PS3 version when Walmart dropped the price to $20. Sold the games to Amazon buy-back and traded the polys on here for stuff I actually wanted.
    FowlerBricksBrickByBrickMegtheCatSumoLegopharmjod
    Alrighty, the Silver Centurion is gone. Mods, please close. @Huw @CapnRex101 @drdavewatford
    SumoLego
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy