Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

General Hidden Side Discussion

13»

Comments

• mh3490mh3490 NW Indiana Member Posts: 312
    When did this thread move into the exotic foods section??? Nvm it's a better topic than the Hidden Side 
    J0rgenBrickchap
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,549
    Last fall on our vacation to Norway I got the kids reindeer sausage which they liked and then I told them Santa would be late since they ate one of his reindeer. They actually took it pretty well because they realize all my jokes are stupid by now.

Also I guess this derail was my fault and I halfheartedly apologize. I like talking about meats.
    J0rgenDjblythe05560Heliportgmonkey76klintonSumoLegoCM4SBitsyww2
  • eggsheneggshen Middleton, WIMember Posts: 515
    I like talking about meats.
    "What do you want to drink with your meat, Kowalski? 
    Meat!
    Get him a glass of meat, won't you Stimpy?"

Sorry, that's from an old Ren and Stimpy cartoon. It's what goes through my head whenever the word "meat" is mentioned. Or when someone asks anyone what they want to drink. So, in other words, a lot. 

Back on topic, I agree that this theme has no "wow" factor. If it included like big unique ghosts, that would be much better. I'm not sure how possessed people are going to track with my kids. I don't know if I want to put in their heads any thoughts about getting possessed by ghosts. It's kinda dark for a kids' theme. Maybe that's just me though. I'm totally fine with the inanimate objects becoming ghosts, that's pretty silly. Maybe I'll tell my kids that a spell got cast on the townsfolk and they are under someone's control. 

Gotta think with kid logic here:
    Magic, definitely not real, but fun to imagine about.
    Ghosts, people say they aren't real, but are they sure? And they can possess people, not just throw stuff at you? Definitely not fun to imagine about.
    SumoLego
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,495
    Could be worse - Haunted Lighthouses, Monster Helicopters and Ghost Mechs.
    Brickchapgmonkey76catwrangler
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,305
    eggshen said:

Ghosts, people say they aren't real, but are they sure?
    Have you not seen that documentary about those four guys that go round catching ghosts? Some women started doing it recently too.

And to get back to the topic of food, this goes great with a gamey casserole:

The more I think about it, the more I see Hidden Side as an in-house Ghostbusters / They Live cross over, with an app instead of those glasses.

560HeliportBrainsluggedeggshenBaby_Yodacatwrangler
  • Bitsyww2Bitsyww2 Member Posts: 26
    So... Yeah, I think I really love the transformation aspects of the sets, that High School Transform looks great and reminds me of some of the Fun House 'horror' animatronics people cook up for thrills and chills.
    That's what I thought when I saw the sets it's got that old school fun house "Gotcha" vibe!
    Lyichir