Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FT [US] Have micro Diagon Alley #40289; Need Marvel Bricktober Minifig collection #5005256

bluedragonbluedragon United StatesMember Posts: 486
Hello all,

Please let me know (by PM) if interested in this trade. I also have the Ninjago Bricktober collection (and another thing or 2 so open to suggestions). I have traded here in the past. Thank you.

BD

Comments

• bluedragonbluedragon United StatesMember Posts: 486
    If you have a Marvel Bricktober set to trade don’t be shy. I may have something in my collection that interests you!
  • MegtheCatMegtheCat Houston, TXMember Posts: 497
    The problem may be that most US-based people who have the Marvel Bricktober set had to trade or buy from someone in a country where the set was available.
    madforLEGOPitfall69bluedragon
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,383
    MegtheCat said:
    The problem may be that most US-based people who have the Marvel Bricktober set had to trade or buy from someone in a country where the set was available.
    Yeah, I am looking for one of these Marvel sets as well, but trying to find them in the US is insanely difficult, at least without having to pay toward the cost of what it took for someone to get them nito the US. Shame on LEGO for not having some retailer in the US sell them or have them as part of a promo.
    Pitfall69bluedragonMegtheCat
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,885
    This is pure speculation, but I'm wondering if we might see it as a GWP later this spring when Endgame is released.
    madforLEGO
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 945
    Bricklink has some decent prices out of Europe if you're willing to wait a bit. 
  • bluedragonbluedragon United StatesMember Posts: 486
    ^I think BL may be the way to go. It will be the first of these I have to pay cash for.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,383
    pharmjod said:
    This is pure speculation, but I'm wondering if we might see it as a GWP later this spring when Endgame is released.
    I'm still holding out hope that this is the case, which is why I have not tried to buy one of these on BL or eBay.