Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Share your videos here!

Comments

• bricktechniquebricktechnique AustraliaMember Posts: 22

Second model of LEGO Technic 42084 - Airport Fire Truck – Model B. Stop motion build. Enjoy the LEGO video. 

Please feel free to like/dislike and comment my Lego Technic sets video.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel to be the fist to see new videos.

Another stop motion build of LEGO Technic 2018 - 42071 Dozer Compactor - Unboxing & Stop Motion Build.

Please Subscribe to my Youtube channel and be the first to see new LEGO toys videos! 

• kamburkambur LondonMember Posts: 63
    Hi everyone!
    It's been a while, but here is the last model from the universal set 8032. Enjoy!
    edited July 2018

Second model of LEGO Technic 42071 - Articulated Truck – Model B. Stop motion build.  

Please feel free to like/dislike and comment my Lego Technic set video.

• edited August 2018
    omni said:
    Trying to decide on a house featuring the Lego Creator Log Cabin

Trying to get back into things, this is nothing new from me.  It was fun to do and am hoping to get back into doing similar things.

Hey,very good quality of video.
    What kind of camera did you use for such a good shooting?
    Thanks in advance

SMOOTH stop motion LEGO build – LEGO Technic – 42072 WHACK!

Please feel free to like/dislike and comment my Lego Technic set video.

• Lego_RabbitsLego_Rabbits USMember Posts: 1
    Hi, guys.
    Our first Lego movie of Darth Vader transformation from Star Wars Episode 3.
    Check this out and feel free to like/dislike this one!

Wicksy80
  • neclord81neclord81 United StatesMember Posts: 2
    edited August 2018
    Super improvement!!! Thanks to everyone.  Came out really good!

Please let me know feedback.

Thanks in advance

Check out my new SUPER SMOOTH stop motion build – LEGO Technic – 42073 BASH! 
    Video wasn't embedded in previous comment. :)

Finished my latest video.

SUPER SMOOTH stop motion build – LEGO Technic – combi model 42072 + 42073 WHACK! & BASH! 1f3cepng

What do you think what stop motion technique is better to use: standard or super smooth? 

• Addicted2OxygenAddicted2Oxygen Somewhere behind all the boxes of LegoMember Posts: 318
    Wow! Great build and that smooth stop motion technique is fabulous. That must take ages to make!
    Thanks. Takes looong time :) And it is only 250 pcs. 
    Addicted2Oxygen
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,938

What do you think what stop motion technique is better to use: standard or super smooth?

In my view, neither. I find stop motion builds really quite boring, you might as well just look at the pdf of the instructions on LEGO's site. At least that way, you can stop on a particular step if there is something of interest.

I much prefer a decent review where any functions of the set are discussed, or any interesting parts of the build are highlighted.
    gmonkey76
  • HanzoHanzo VAMember Posts: 607
    CCC said:

In my view, neither. I find stop motion builds really quite boring, you might as well just look at the pdf of the instructions on LEGO's site. At least that way, you can stop on a particular step if there is something of interest.

I much prefer a decent review where any functions of the set are discussed, or any interesting parts of the build are highlighted.
    I mean, he put a lot of effort into making this, did he asked you if you liked stop motion build vids?
    Addicted2OxygenbricktechniqueSprinkleOtter
    CCC said:

All people are different. You have your right not to like stop motion. But some people like.  :) 
    Lots of improvement from previous videos that I made. (Some of you would be amazed at the progress lol)
    I didnt know anything about filming lol
    Still learning and always looking for feedback so I can improve!

Hi, video is looking very good. I make similar videos but Technic series mainly. My advice - put all the effort to keep bricks still. This is your major problem at the moment. I use double sided tape.  
    I love the transitions through. What soft do you use to make them? I work in Premier Pro and my smooth transitions look slightly different. PM me to discuss further.  
  • kamburkambur LondonMember Posts: 63
    Hello everyone, I just finished my newest speed build animation of Lego 7736.
    Let me know what you think :)

• truck730truck730 Member Posts: 227
    Satisfied i don't need it ,but must buy if less than 22euro(that would be a fair price)
  • Game_onGame_on USAMember Posts: 90
    I didn't see anything in it that made feel like I "got to have it"
    Figures are just meh. 

• Toc13Toc13 Member Posts: 1,052
    Merrick & his hat are a must have.
    There's a bunch of handy minifigs- I'll quite happily take Rose & another Death Guard.
    A few not fussed by- Battle droids were never my thing & we've just had IG-88 in a cheap set.
    Some build are okay, some I'd be guessing as to what they are & from.

If I can get it for the same price as I got last year's (around £11) then it's an easy pick-up. Past £16 & I'm a bit hesitant
    Just finished my new SUPER SMOOTH stop motion speed build video – LEGO Technic – 42079 Forklift! Please enjoy. :)

This time I made super smooth stop motion build of Star Wars LEGO series - 75208 Joda's Hut. Please Welcome. 

CapedCrusader
  • CapedCrusaderCapedCrusader CAMember Posts: 1
    Lego Fan Comic: Batman vs The Riddler

• truck730truck730 Member Posts: 227
    That's what Lego is for ,loved every bit of it
    CapedCrusader
  • brickconstructorbrickconstructor Bosnia and HerzegovinaMember Posts: 2
    Hi,

I'm new to video builds, these are my first videos, I hope you will like them :)

• brickconstructorbrickconstructor Bosnia and HerzegovinaMember Posts: 2
    2019 - Lego Creator Dune Buggy

Finally finished my next LEGO SUPER SMOOTH stop motion speed build video - LEGO Star Wars - 75179 Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter.

My biggest LEGO set so far.

• ThatGeekDudeThatGeekDude SwedenMember Posts: 2

Since my whole family likes to build lego and I have seen that my kids sometimes are looking at people building on youtube I thought that it would be fun to try to make a build video while building my christmas present from my wife.

It was actually really fun but it would be awesome if you could have a look and help me with ideas to make my next one better.

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,938
    Disclaimer - I watched about 10 seconds and skimmed the rest.

Personally, I don't see the point of build videos. I'd prefer to see a review. That said, if you want to make it better:
    1) That music - arrgh.
    2) Close ups - the build is tiny compared to the frame, details are hard to see.
    3) Do some interesting shots of the completed set.
    4) Do a set that is new, other people did speed builds of this five months ago.

• ThatGeekDudeThatGeekDude SwedenMember Posts: 2
    Thanks for taking the time to help me even though you hated it :)

I was actually thinking about changing the music, sounds like it is needed.
    I´ll try it closer next time and some better shots of the completed build was a good idea.
    I just came up with the idea of trying this with the build I had and x-wings never get old but I get your point.

I had fun doing both the build and the video but next time I will make it more fun to watch as well :D
  • littlebrixlittlebrix UKMember Posts: 11
    Check out my latest Youtube video where I have recorded every single set that I own. It't not the worlds biggest collection by any stretch but its mine. I've been collecting LEGO SW for 20 yrs and have picked up a few decent sets.

• SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,731
    Brix Little?
    Mynatt
    little brix

Hi everyone, I started a Youtube channel a month ago to allow me to show off the LEGO Star Wars sets that I have in my collection. Heres my latest speed build video of the Ski Speeder vs First Order Walker Set 75195. If you like what you see why not check out my other vids on my channel: Little Brix

Check out my weekly minifig series 'Pick 5 Minifigs' In it I have close ups of 5 minifigs from my LEGO SW collection. they're only 2mins, sure why not... (if you like the vids... smash the subscribe button to pieces...please)

• BrickvonBrickvon AustraliaMember Posts: 4
    Hi everyone, I just started a small LEGO review channel where I'm hoping to review older sets which don't have many review videos on YouTube. This is my first one video, I hope you enjoy the format. And please leave any feedback here or on the video, I'm keen to know what you guys think!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCryB0uilO4
    Here's my latest review of the Year of the Pig set

Check out my latest Speed Build - Resistance Transport Pod with Fin, Rose and BB-8

Check out my latest video of the LEGO Star Wars Y-Wing Microfighter from series 4. 

Please check out my latest LEGO video featuring the largest set I have reviewed so far. My videos combine the whole unboxing, speedbuild and review into the one video

I want to collate all my LEGO collection vids and put them in one discussion thread. I'll put all my posts here for you to enjoy. If you like my work, click the play, hit like, comment or smash subscribe. Thanks in advance to all who watch. I really appreciate it.

• Bricked1980Bricked1980 UKMember Posts: 35
    This is my first attempt at video editing. A little film I put together to try and promote my LEGO Ideas project, The Old Workhorse, Traction Engine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43mIiJUoA78