Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Brickset Bonusball Bonanza - Snowhitie editon - UK draw 02/02/2109

snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,878
After winning the bonusball hosted by the wonderful @Speedman29, I thought I'd try and think of another question.

For those who don’t know the rules, write your answer below and the first 59 entrants will get a number, please only post once until that number has been reached. This is open worldwide.  And the bonus ball from the UK lottery on Saturday night will decide the winner. A CMF/poly will be sent to you, I'll try to match it up with your wanted list where possible.

Easy Lego related question today. Which set are you planning to purchase next? If you don't have a purchase planned and are just watching prices etc, which special set are you saving up for? I have not bought the new modular so that's definitly on the list for me.

Good luck all!
stluxFowlerBricksBumblepantsLegopantsGibbo1959bandit778LostInTranslationMr_CrossLobotRenegade007cjhGothamConstructionCokiki180703SeijiAmasawaSirBenTheFewCOOLEGOSpeedman29

Comments

• historymanhistoryman Member Posts: 356
    Apocalypseburg 
    FowlerBrickssnowhitieMr_Cross
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,951
    Sewer babies! And the McLaren Senna as it was sold out last trip to the store.
    FowlerBrickssnowhitieMr_CrossSirBenstlux
  • LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 2,000
    edited February 1
    #10261 Roller Coaster! :-) 
    snowhitieMr_CrossGothamConstructionCo
  • milambermilamber Norfolk UKMember Posts: 580
    edited February 1
    The next set/sets I want is are the July Harry Potter releases, but I find it impossible to resist bargains so the next purchase could be absolutely anything. I rarely go a week without getting something, even if it's just a small set.
    snowhitieMr_Cross
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,497
    Apocalypseburg, Apocalypseburg, Apocalypseburg!!!
    snowhitieMr_Crossstlux
  • HugeYellowBrickHugeYellowBrick At my PCMember Posts: 496
    edited February 1
    Sweet Mayhem’s Systar Starship  which should give me enough VIP points to get Apocalypseburg
    snowhitieMr_Crossstlux
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,043
    PAB cups tomorrow.
    snowhitieMr_Cross
  • paul_mertonpaul_merton UKMember Posts: 2,957
    I'm waiting for a good price on #42095 Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer. I'm a sucker for anything with tracks that move!
    snowhitieMr_Crossdmcc0
  • Gibbo1959Gibbo1959 Northumbria UKMember Posts: 289
    Either Apocalypseburg or Corner Garage. Depending on how well off I’m feeling at time of purchase. Thanks for hosting @snowhitie
    snowhitieMr_Crossstlux
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,533
    I want to get the Lego Movie 2 CMFs, but not found them in the wild yet.
    snowhitieMr_Cross
  • blade_guyblade_guy Member Posts: 196
    I’m saving for the Roller Coaster! Colleagues at my job I left in July bought me a voucher towards half of it... so ai’m working on saving the other half :-) 
    Mr_Crossstluxsnowhitie
  • COOLEGOCOOLEGO B'ham/SolihullMember Posts: 204
    For me it’s bennys space squad or the couple of creator 3 in 1 houses I am missing still, big sucker for those smaller sets recently
    Mr_Crosssnowhitie
  • LittleLoriLittleLori CanadaMember Posts: 146
    Ninjago City
    Mr_Crosssnowhitie
  • benbacardibenbacardi EnglandMember Posts: 423
    I'm planning on getting one of the motorised trains so we can make our winter train move next year... I fear it may be a slippery slope though!

Thanks for hosting @snowhitie!
    Mr_CrossGothamConstructionCoLittleLoristluxsnowhitie
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,422
    #76108 Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown .. probably some others I have to think about. Vestas? Or a set of new Speed Champions cars...
    Mr_Crosssnowhitie
  • LuLegoLuLego UKMember Posts: 942
    Hoping it’s the 1989 batmobile. It’ll be my 40th birthday present to myself.

Thanks for hosting.
    Mr_Crosssnowhitie
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,096
    Apocalypseburg or maybe Ninjago city dock.
    Mr_Crosssnowhitie
  • hoodaddyhoodaddy USMember Posts: 299
    I just bought the Corner Garage, hoping my next purchase will be the roller coaster.  But there may be some small purchases in between, such as TLM2 minifigs or a couple Speed Champions.
    Mr_Crosssnowhitie
  • devilheaddevilhead Member Posts: 280
    The roller coaster.
    Mr_Crosssnowhitie
  • Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 1,025
    edited February 1
    I still need to get the main Harry Potter sets including Hugewarts. There are loads of candidates for the next purchase though, and the list only ever seems to get longer.

Thanks for hosting @snowhitie!
    LittleLorisnowhitie
  • LobotLobot UKMember Posts: 946
    #75222 Cloud City - When I can find it at a decent discount.
    Mr_Crosssnowhitie
  • eggsheneggshen Middleton, WIMember Posts: 540
    I'm waiting for a good sale on the last wave of Ninjago sets (Hunted). I didn't get a chance to get them before the New Year.
    Mr_Crosssnowhitie
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,238
    LEGO Movie 2 CMFs for me!
    Mr_Crosssnowhitie
  • wardmwardm BelgiumMember Posts: 585
    The Corner Garage it will be! 
    Mr_Crosssnowhitie
  • Renegade007cjhRenegade007cjh Essex, UKMember Posts: 684
    Not yet taken the plunge on the previous two modulars (Assembly Square & Diner), so will have to pull the trigger at some point before they disappear.
    Thanks for hosting @snowhitie
    Mr_Crosssnowhitie
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 835
    Corner Garage as well.
    I bought the ferris wheel when it went on sale so would like a carousel to go with (if it also gets a discount).
    Thanks for hosting.
    Mr_Crosssnowhitie
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,658
    My next purchase is likely to be 5-6 of the TLM2 CMFs (Giraffe, Watermelon, Dorothy, Tin Man, Lion, and Scarecrow). 

I'm still trying to get a hold of the Pop-Up book too. 
    Mr_Crosssnowhitie
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,643
    I'm probably going to wait until Iron Man's Armor Room is released before buying any more Lego. I'm on a tight budget right now and that set is just too awesome to pass up.
    Mr_Crosssnowhitie
  • iliketoastiliketoast AustraliaMember Posts: 273
    I’m about to make a Bricks and Pieces order from LEGO, and I’ll probably add the Ultrakatty to get to the free shipping threshold 
    Mr_Crosssnowhitie
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,196
    That Mustang is a first-day purchase for me.  (Whatever that means for someone still 'first day' purchasing the Voltron set...)
    Mr_CrossFowlerBrickssnowhitie
  • Leandro16Leandro16 New Jersey Member Posts: 55
    #21311 Voltron
    Mr_Crosssnowhitie
  • starwars4everstarwars4ever The Forest Moon of EndorMember Posts: 479
    The Brick Bank, before it sells out completely.
    Mr_Cross
  • terfstenterfsten West VirginiaMember Posts: 224
    There's so many but if I had to choose one I really want to get ahold of a copy of #5885 Triceratops Trapper. I sold mine a few years back and it's one of my biggest regrets ever! I dont think I'll ever forgive myself if I don't get that triceratops back!!
    Mr_Crosssnowhitie
  • redarmyredarmy AberdeenMember Posts: 716
    edited February 1
    #75181 or #10240...but want to stay clear of Monster Fighters..I hope!
    Mr_Crosssnowhitie
  • mak0137mak0137 VirginiaMember Posts: 268
    Corner Garage whenever double points promo is available.
    Mr_Crosssnowhitie
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 567
    Hopefully will be purchasing some TLM2 CMF minifigs next... that is if they ever show up at any of my local stores...
    snowhitie
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,853
    Emmet's house from TLM2
    snowhitie
  • BrickByBrickBrickByBrick Massachusetts, USAMember Posts: 638
    Currently after the Dragon Pit and Dieselnaut from Hunted, but anxiously awaiting the set of TLM2 minifigures I preordered
    snowhitie
  • kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,040
    I'm probably going to get Ninjago City next time it's on sale.
    snowhitie
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,846
    The next SW UCS set that isn't a player. Hoping for ISD Tantative IV or AT-AT in May.
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,352
    Thanks for hosting @snowhitie

Can't decide whether I want Ninjago City Docks to go with the city or not, haven’t really got space to display them together.  Having bought a second space squad today I expect my purchase will be Ultrakatty while I save up for something bigger.
    snowhitie
  • SeijiAmasawaSeijiAmasawa USMember Posts: 218
    I need the #70828 Pop Up Party Bus in my life!
    stlux
  • CaptainPirateManCaptainPirateMan MichiganMember Posts: 339
    To be honest, I'm on the lookout for some clearance finds for my BL store. So THAT will most likely be my first purchase.

As for personal collection... we are kinda at a crossroads with that. Yes, Lego does have some sets currently that we "like" but nothing that makes me say "I need that." If new Harry Potter sets DO happen, I'm sure we will get those, so that's probably my answer. The last sets we bought were last years Harry Potter, so if they do more, that's the purchase. 
    snowhitie
  • SirBenSirBen In the Hall of the Mountain KingMember Posts: 555
    Lego Movie 2 CMFs!
    snowhitie
  • sklambsklamb speaker of American EnglishMember Posts: 485
    Hard choice for me between Apocalypseburg and the Modular Garage. Will have to see which seems more urgent on the day of the next Double Points opportunity. Of course I may wind up getting a smaller set first, if there's an irresistable Gift With Purchase....
    snowhitie
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,736
    Original Sealed Tahu... Going in 10, 9, 8...
    snowhitie
  • M_BossM_Boss Houston, TexasMember Posts: 241
    Hogwarts Castle!
    snowhitie
  • im2cre8ivim2cre8iv Utah, USAMember Posts: 76
    Roller Coaster FTW!
    snowhitie
  • kwkwkwkw USAMember Posts: 1,170
    Apocalypseburg!
    snowhitie
  • f2iso100f2iso100 United StatesMember Posts: 36
    The large Hogwarts set. Or whatever new Harry Potter stuff comes out this summer! 
    snowhitie