Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

BrickLinking Sets and MOCs

GremerGremer The Commonwealth of VirginiaMember Posts: 175
Hey y'all,

I'm currently working on BLing a few sets and MOCs and I've got a few questions.

Firstly, has anyone built anothergol's 2.1 AT-ST? If so, how durable is it and how well do the ball joints hold up over time?

Secondly, are there any part substitutions for 10212? For example, 32524 is blue in the set but I'm thinking about changing it out for LBG or DBG. Would that work?

Thanks!

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,947
    Gremer said:

Secondly, are there any part substitutions for 10212? For example, 32524 is blue in the set but I'm thinking about changing it out for LBG or DBG. Would that work?

Of course you can, they are internal parts that get buried and play no part in the colour scheme:

Although why would you want to change them? They are cheap parts, about 10c each new on BL.
    SprinkleOtter
  • GremerGremer The Commonwealth of VirginiaMember Posts: 175
    ^ I just want to cut down on costs as much as possible. I should have some extra grey ones and I know it's not much, but I don't want to spend 40¢ if I don't have to.