Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What are you building right now?

Comments

• truck730truck730 Member Posts: 230
    The set to execute resolutions ,a miniature of the harvester , really only want the truck to modify but do dream of the farm sets i missed out on
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 651
    I pulled out Benny's Spaceship! #70816 in anticipation of his new crew that should be arriving tomorrow. I'd forgotten just how large it actually is. I swear, it's twice as big as it was before it was packed away. :p
    benbacardiMaffyDbandit778dmcc0
  • benbacardibenbacardi EnglandMember Posts: 398
    edited January 1
    klinton said:
    I pulled out Benny's Spaceship! #70816 in anticipation of his new crew that should be arriving tomorrow. I'd forgotten just how large it actually is. I swear, it's twice as big as it was before it was packed away. :p
    My two year old daughter has been playing with this for weeks - "daddy's big blue rocket ship" - and now she has the new Space Squad to add to it she couldn't be happier..! She even calls them by their names; Benny, Kenny (yellow), Jenny (white), and her favourite, Lenny (pink). 
    MaffyDklintonMegtheCat
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 483
    Finished bags 1&2.  Glad to have gotten it just before retirement.  If it’s not the grandest modular ever or my absolute favorite so far, it’s definitely a worthwhile build.  The humor of the money laundering & bank heist ranks right up there with DO’s cookie operation and will make a nice end to my street.
    FowlerBricksKLOKRIECHER
  • milambermilamber Norfolk UKMember Posts: 536
    gtrjedi said:
    I am working on a RUSH concert .....
    Might need a few grey hairpieces then :) Mind you, I can't talk. First time I saw them live was in 1978.......
    oldtodd33
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,333
    ^ Two of the audience appear to have gone beyond grey hair and are just bones (to be rolled, of course).
    560Heliportoldtodd33Baby_Yoda
  • blokey9blokey9 MelbourneMember Posts: 109
    i built the dune buggy from #42077 last night and i think it looks so much better than the rally car. unfortunately, there are too many parts left over, so i will probably rebuild the rally car for display.
  • BastyBasty LondonMember Posts: 231
    edited January 3
    Just got back into Lego in what seems like a lifetime. Decided to go big and get the creator roller coaster #10261

I really under estimated how many 4000 odd pieces really were! 

KLOKRIECHERFowlerBricksSwitchfoot55MegtheCat
  • tmgm528tmgm528 Member Posts: 454
    Going through a big tub of my dad’s old Lego, got one set built out of the mess, only missing a window! 

BumblepantsKLOKRIECHERFowlerBricksSwitchfoot55brickventuresgratefulnatgelkster
  • herbyderbyherbyderby CaliforniaMember Posts: 55
    edited January 4
    Got this year's employee gift (ebay) just in time to build it for Christmas. Each of the three presents holds a classic minifigure.

Muftak1davetheoxygenmanstluxKLOKRIECHERFowlerBricksSwitchfoot55oldtodd33gratefulnatsnowhitie
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,421
    @herbyderby ; Can you post a picture of the figs please?
  • benbacardibenbacardi EnglandMember Posts: 398
    That giant 1x2 plate on the reindeer had me thrown for a minute - I thought that was normal size! 
    Switchfoot55
  • BrikingBriking Dorset, UKMember Posts: 748
    edited January 4
    Building #70657 Ninjago City Docks.  What an enjoyable build!

Also, it’s nice how they’ve split it into a lot more discrete steps than a modular.  Makes it easier to sit down for 30 minutes to enjoy some building, rather than tying up the dining table for hours on end.
  • KLOKRIECHERKLOKRIECHER GermanyMember Posts: 119
    edited January 4
    Built set 70644 - Golden Dragon Master:
    FowlerBricksandrelego
  • piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,081
    Just something small but really had fun.
    KLOKRIECHERLittleLori
  • truck730truck730 Member Posts: 230
    Mixing miners and explorers -jungle and volcano ,I only have small sets but a processing plant for the gold ,energy types and ancient ruins  could be a cool project as a "how earth could be treated" with the larger sets
    KLOKRIECHER
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 501
    Finally got around to building the Diner and a couple of TLM2 sets (the 4x4 isn't pictured)

Anybody know what I happened to be watching at the time of the photo? :-)

Also, you can see my wife tends to go a wee bit overboard in the decorating!

MegtheCatchrisalddingratefulnatKLOKRIECHERsnowhitie
  • MegtheCatMegtheCat Houston, TXMember Posts: 497
    ^It's Annie! 
    Muftak1
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 501
    MegtheCat said:
    ^It's Annie! 
    Yup
  • herbyderbyherbyderby CaliforniaMember Posts: 55
    oldtodd33 said:
    @herbyderby ; Can you post a picture of the figs please?
    I don't have them handy at the moment but you can see them in this video review. There is a pirate, a nurse, and a blacktron spaceman.

oldtodd33thenossnowhitie
    Finished the build on the fire starter set (set 60106) from LEGO City:

FowlerBricks
    Today I built the Mighty Micros Super Heroes Supergirl vs. Brainiac set:
  • BrikingBriking Dorset, UKMember Posts: 748
    Just finished The Old World (first book) of #70620 Ninjago City.  Very enjoyable.
    LittleLoriKLOKRIECHERThe_Stud
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 651
    Today I built the Mighty Micros Super Heroes Supergirl vs. Brainiac set:
    I freaking love the little Kandor printed part in that set! It was a simple but amazing little extra. :D
    KLOKRIECHER
    Built some Star Wars microfighters:

FowlerBricks
  • gelkstergelkster MN, USAMember Posts: 490
    Finished the build on the fire starter set (set 60106) from LEGO City:

There's just something wrong about the phrase "fire starter set" lol

"For YOUR little arsonist to be!"
    Baby_Yodagmonkey76KLOKRIECHERMegtheCat
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,421
    ^ Always reminds me of the movie. In fact I bought that set because it reminded me of the movie. 
    Finished building Von Nebula, who will take center stage in my Bionicle/Hero Factory gameroom display. They were all sitting in a storage box & I decided to make use of em.
    KLOKRIECHERFowlerBricks
    Finally got around to building Ship In A Bottle, and my it’s a beaut. Much, much larger than I had anticipated too - earned its place atop the bookshelf, rather than the Lego shelf.

(Bookshelf shown for size reference)
    brickventuresbandit778KLOKRIECHERThe_StudLittleLorichrisalddin
    Like the Darth Revan Black Series figure. Never saw him on shelves over here. Annoyed me lots!
    @Muftak1 He was an Amazon order for me, had to make sure I got him before he went OOP!
    Muftak1
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,088
    tmgm528 said:
    Death of a Salesman?

So random.  My mind is blown.  (I can sonewhat understand the Candide in that mix, but an Arthur Miller masterpiece... wow.)
    tmgm528
    @SumoLego I am a connoisreur of many things! And while Lego is one of my many loves, books will always be that #1 sweetheart to me. Death of a Salesman is an absolute classic.
    SumoLegoLittleLori
  • blokey9blokey9 MelbourneMember Posts: 109
    i prefer The Colour of Magic. i haven't read the other 2 Pratchett books you have on the shelf.
    blokey9 said:
    i prefer The Colour of Magic. i haven't read the other 2 Pratchett books you have on the shelf.
    There’s about thirty more I have that are either on lower shelf levels or tucked away on other shelves, he’s a master of his craft
    bandit778
    ^ I think Mort was the first book that had me laughing out loud when I was reading it.

Absolutely love Pratchett!
    Building the crawler from #60080-1 Spaceport (2015), a set until 3 days ago I didnt know existed! Its shuttle seems identical enough to #3367-1 (2011) which I have 3 of, to use with it. Last summer I built a decent version of an older launch site set from collection, but modified that crawler to accommodate the newer 2011 shuttle.
    datsunrobbieFowlerBricksKLOKRIECHER
    Built Aragog's Lair:

GoodCoffeeJoey
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,485
    A hazmat army... Two more on the way, and a few correct heads needed.

KLOKRIECHERFowlerBrickssid3windr
    Now I would like to see a minifig scale modular diagon alley series from LEGO:
    FowlerBricks
  • dutchlegofan50dutchlegofan50 Zwolle, NetherlandsMember Posts: 207
    tmgm528 said:

(Bookshelf shown for size reference)
    Six books by Italo Calvino and a good deal of dystopian fiction... The shelf of a connaisseur!
    tmgm528PeteMbrickventuresThe_Stud
    @dutchlegofan50 Calvino, a man after my own heart!
  • PyrobugPyrobug Louisville, KyMember Posts: 121
    Just finished #70828. It was a pretty enjoyable build and I'm pleased with the final result. There are more parts in vibrant coral than I thought. There's not a huge amount of variety in part types in that color but the overall number of parts that are there is good. It's a pretty good boost to my teal collection as well.
    KLOKRIECHERBumblepantsmsandersMegtheCatThe_Stud
  • PyrobugPyrobug Louisville, KyMember Posts: 121
    #70827, meet #70829.I thought there would be a little more to it. A lot of Unikitty gets left behind.
    stluxBaby_Yodabandit778FowlerBricksKLOKRIECHERMegtheCatsid3windrThe_Studsnowhitie
    edited January 12
    @PJ76uk- you're better off using Bricklink.