Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lot for sale $700.00 64 sets

tasiatunestasiatunes CaliforniaMember Posts: 5
The sets are new in box sealed.No shipping pick up.The Ebay price is around $2100.00.
What does anyone think.

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,020
    It depends, what are you going to do with it? Collector or reseller? For resale, I wouldn't bother. Too many small sets that require just as much work as bigger ones to sell. It looks like a load of random sets someone hasn't been able to sell.

drdavewatford
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 831
    If you are a collector, I think this is a pretty decent deal.  Expecially if you are a newer superhero collector and averaging a little under $11 per set, this might be a great deal since many of the sets are retired.  There are some sets that you can sell off to cover some of the cost.  Even as a reseller who is not in a rush, you can sell the sets for little under rrp and still make money but depends on how much you value your time.
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,878
    edited January 4
    I'll warn you right now. 6862 is very very very much unlikely a rare new/sealed version of Secret Space Voyager, but the extremely common and unsellable Power Armor Lex Luther set from '12. 

Voyager is not available new and has not been sold new on BL over the past 6 months. Used price is $136 avg. No good data on eBay either. New/Sealed for this sucker is likely north of $1,000 and closer to $2,000 or higher. Space collectors are crazy people.  

This guy isn't even paying attention to his own list. 
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,426
    ^ You are right about the 6862. It never had it's own box,so it can be sealed. 
    SprinkleOtter
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,546
    oldtodd33 said:
    ^ You are right about the 6862. It never had it's own box,so it can be sealed. 
    So it can?
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,426
    ^ Can't!  Sometimes I need to proof read slower.
    SprinkleOtter
  • tasiatunestasiatunes CaliforniaMember Posts: 5
    6862 is the new lex luther lego little value