Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

What UCS should they make / remake next?

2»

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,782
    Fauch said:
    ...I don't expect an UCS kylo ren's TIE ever, ever, ever - even in a galaxy far, far away - for a million, billion years...
    Allow me to clarify...
  • CommanderJigglypuffCommanderJigglypuff NetherlandsMember Posts: 63
    Still waiting on UCS Sebulba or Anakin's Podracers. Haven't even seen system scale ones since 2011. And yeah, slightly further off topic, but I'd just generally like to see more Podracing characters and their vehicles.
    There will be an Anakins Podracer as 20th anniversary set next year (20-30$). It's not much but it's something. 

I would like a Tydirium Shuttle remake as it was minifig scale and the current one is quite expensive. 
  • sweetness34sweetness34 San Diego, CA.Member Posts: 321
    Any chance we could see a UCS play set of Jabas palace? Or would it turn out like AOH with just a collection of reissued sets.
  • PmhPmh netherlandsMember Posts: 124
    The first death star (the one that isn't a doll house) and the star destroyer. I would buy either of them.
    trevordj
  • CaptAPJTCaptAPJT Member Posts: 220
    Fauch said:
    I don't expect an UCS kylo ren's TIE any time soon.
    Now I hope this does happen just so I can be the one who says I called it 😏
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,436
    Any chance we could see a UCS play set of Jabas palace? Or would it turn out like AOH with just a collection of reissued sets.
    If we do it will be under the Master Builder Series like #75222 Betrayal at Cloud City, and not a UCS set
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,436
    Sorry ran out of time to edit.
    It probably won't happen Disney doesn't want Slave Leia anymore, and there was an outcry that the last Jabba's Palace looked like a middle east temple/house. So probably not high on the list to get made.
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,374
    Still waiting on UCS Sebulba or Anakin's Podracers. Haven't even seen system scale ones since 2011. And yeah, slightly further off topic, but I'd just generally like to see more Podracing characters and their vehicles.
    There will be an Anakins Podracer as 20th anniversary set next year (20-30$). It's not much but it's something. 

I would like a Tydirium Shuttle remake as it was minifig scale and the current one is quite expensive. 
    The UCS Imperial Shuttle was Darth Vader's personal shuttle. The last system scale Imperial Shuttle was "Shuttle Tiderium". The first system scale shuttle was The Emperor's shuttle. They can do any of the two system scale shuttles and it won't actually be an exact remake or Re-release.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,592
    Fauch said:
    yeah, seeing all the love for episode 8, I don't expect an UCS kylo ren's TIE any time soon. 
    Give it time, when today's kids have grown up. 
  • The_RancorThe_Rancor Dorset, UKMember Posts: 688
    ^ What about when the kids of the late 80s and 90s grow up - Prequel love might actually create a market for more Prequel UCS. I mentioned the Podracers already but I would love something a little more offbeat like a UCS clone vehicle or Coruscant chase speeders from Episode II.
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,380
    I’m not a huge prequel fan, but a UCS scale MTT would be cool with me.
    FollowsClosely
  • Craig_BCraig_B Member Posts: 19
    I think a droid control ship would be cool, as well as the MTT idea, despite not being the biggest fan of the prequels.
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 807
    I'd like a UCS Ghost, with interior.
    autolycus
    "You guys make me laugh; if Matrix was here, he'd laugh too."
    GothamConstructionCo
    ^Disregard my comment.  I posted it in the wrong thread by accident. 

Typical Pitfall fail
    BumblepantsSumoLegoAstrobricksgmonkey76
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 807
    ^You make me laugh! :)