Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

2018 Secret Santa

123468

Comments

  • CalvCalv Central EnglandMember Posts: 844
    milamber said:
    The presents are flowing! I'm so glad to be on the inside this year and not the outside longingly looking in!
    That's where I am this year. Definitely want to join in next year
    And me, missed the start announcement this year until it was too late. Lots of lovely pressies under trees for those who have taken part.

     
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk Derby, UKMember Posts: 386
    Bottom gift looks like its paper is torn for a cheeky peek inside!
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,281
    edited December 2018
    \o/

    Woohoo!  Thanks Cathy!
    FowlerBricksstluxSumoLegoMegtheCatbandit778snowhitiekiki180703
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,731
    PJ76uk said:
    Bottom gift looks like its paper is torn for a cheeky peek inside!
    Torn, yes. By me, no. ;)
    PJ76ukSumoLego
  • Jern92Jern92 MalaysiaMember Posts: 797
    Used work address for Secret Santa, and now my work is shut till New Year's, so I guess I won't be getting presents till January :-P
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,809
    Jern92 said:
    Used work address for Secret Santa, and now my work is shut till New Year's, so I guess I won't be getting presents till January :-P
    Tracking says it's still in transit :(
  • gratefulnatgratefulnat SwitzerlandMember Posts: 266
    Vgang said:
    The Nutcracker is keeping my Secret Santa’s gift safe!
    Although obviously identical twins, our nutcrackers are of utterly different dispositions.
    stluxSprinkleOttercmrt1014MegtheCatSalamalexSumoLegokiki180703
  • VgangVgang CyprusMember Posts: 36
    Vgang said:
    The Nutcracker is keeping my Secret Santa’s gift safe!
    Although obviously identical twins, our nutcrackers are of utterly different dispositions.
    Seems like it! You never know which one you are going to end up with!
    gratefulnatcmrt1014SumoLegokiki180703
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,601
    ^That is a snazzy box!
  • Jern92Jern92 MalaysiaMember Posts: 797
    Tracking says it's still in transit :(
    Well it gives me something to look forward to in January so it's ok :-)

    I assume both packages on your end have arrived?
    MegtheCatMaffyDSumoLegokiki180703
  • truck730truck730 Member Posts: 203
    Merry Christmas to my Brickset family and another huge thanks for organising this magical secret Santa,it's giving me the feeling my daughter will get tomorrow(no spoiler alert) after Santa has been
    snowhitieSumoLegokiki180703
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,809
    Jern92 said:
    Tracking says it's still in transit :(
    Well it gives me something to look forward to in January so it's ok :-)

    I assume both packages on your end have arrived?
    Yes they have! Thank you!
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,731
    ^ Eh, just take my brick separators. I don't want em...
    kezhoodaddyJern92kiki180703HugeYellowBrick
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,158


    So mine came with the above message... 
    kezhoodaddyFowlerBricksSpeedman29SumoLegokiki180703LittleLoricatwrangler
Sign In or Register to comment.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy