Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Retiring Soon

2»

Comments

• FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,520
    BB, DO and GBHQ out of stock in France
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 3,951
    edited November 2018
    ^ So much for my Thanksgiving Parisian shopping trip :(
  • kbwkbw NCMember Posts: 409
    Ferris wheel had sold out at target, but there are 3 left now at 189.99 and $10 gift card

• pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,912
    Walmart and Amazon have brick bank for 14% off right now.
  • SithLord196SithLord196 Member Posts: 1,160
    I think #10259 Winter Village Station has a chance to be one of the outgoing sets this year. 

Walmart no longer appears to have it, while at Target it went out of stock yesterday just to come back in stock today. Amazon is still selling it, but there's a note that there won't be more in stock until November 30th. Just something to keep an eye on I think. 

Also, #10242 MINI Cooper seems to be unavailable through Target and Walmart, and on Backorder direct from Lego. It is currently available from Amazon, but also with a note that it won't ship for 1-2 days. 

Just noting a couple other sets to keep an eye on for those interested in them.
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 3,951
    edited November 2018
    Keep in mind we just had a double points weekend, so that may have had an effect on availability from [email protected]
    gmonkey76
  • jnscoelhojnscoelho PortugalMember Posts: 597
    I called [email protected] CS today and I took the opportunity to ask if they'll have again stock of the Detective's Office, and she told me they are working on it and it's likely they will, but she couldn't provide any specific date.
  • jnscoelhojnscoelho PortugalMember Posts: 597
    So... Detective's Shop was available for about 7 hours in [email protected], but without a discount. And now it's gone again...
    Is the Sanctum Santorum Showdown retiring?
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,763
    kbw said:
    I would expect some most SH sets last just a year. With Infinty War pt 2 around the corner all the pt 1 sets will be leaving to make room most likely. An exception might be something like the GotG ship if it has a continued presence in the film.
    kbw
    kbw said:
    I would expect some most SH sets last just a year. With Infinty War pt 2 around the corner all the pt 1 sets will be leaving to make room most likely. An exception might be something like the GotG ship if it has a continued presence in the film.
    Thanks. It’s on sale at S @ H. Just surprised. Thought I had more time on that one. 
    Ferris wheel already gone at S @ H. Felt lucky to get my hands on one this year.  If I was a betting man, that’d be my pick of this year’s crop of retiring sets to appreciate nicely in retirement.