Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Substantial LEGO Collection for Sale

LegoPegasister2015LegoPegasister2015 Westchester, NYMember Posts: 132

This is the majority of My collection as well as sets from siblings’ and friends collections. Most of the funding will help go towards my and my family’s college among other reasons, as we are also currently downsizing on our home.

http://brickset.com/sets/ownedby-LegoPegasister2015/

I am in no rush to sell these but all of them are available for about 50% off original retail price plus shipping costs, with the exception of Star Wars sets and Advanced Models (Winter Village, UCS, Large-Scale D2C sets etc) All sets are opened and assembled unless otherwise noted. The vast majority are 100% complete and include Instructions. PM me if you are interested in buying them so we can keep in touch, or would like photographs or pricing info on certain sets. 

Comments

• LegoPegasister2015LegoPegasister2015 Westchester, NYMember Posts: 132
    Ok one week in, these are the sets that are gone for those who are interested. Be sure to check the list and make sure you don’t miss any deals.

75059 - Sandcrawler
    75053 - The Ghost
    75054 - AT-AT (Sealed, Used one still available)
    75103 - First Order Transporter
    75902 - Mystery Machine
    Here is an easy guide on pricing so that you can estimate what to buy these sets for. Applies to almost all sets.

Friends, Minecraft, Angry Birds, Elves, Ultra Agents (Except Ocean HQ and Hideout) - 50% off RRP

Super Heroes, Creator, City (Non-Train), LEGO Movie, Jurassic World, Pirates, Architecture - 25% off RRP

Minifigs and Polybags : $10 Each, Buy One, Get One Free

Star Wars, D2C/Exclusive Sets, Ideas, Anything Else not mentioned: Please PM for Info

Does not include shipping.
    Hi,

Many of the sets previously listed are gone now. If you're still interested in any of the sets please PM me.