Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Architecture Studio part out value

Does anybody know off the top of their head what the part out value of the Architecture Studio is? I'm weighing up if it's worth buying on the secondary market or not. Only interested as a parts pack (which it effectively is) rather than a set.

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,815
    For used, without box and instructions, it is about £70 part out value. New, about £115.

• ScatterbugScatterbug WalesMember Posts: 109
    Cheers. Probably not worth going that route then.
    You can get a similar "set" in other colours much cheaper though. I made my kid up one in red, as they tend to be quite cheap compared to white.
  • ScatterbugScatterbug WalesMember Posts: 109
    edited November 2018
    I'm after a large stock of white/clear parts. When it was on offer the Studio would have been the way to go but it sounds as if Bricklink/owl will be cheaper now.
  • DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 551
    @Scatterbug what about Taj Mahal? 
    It is also worth checking what the parts are that you are likely to use. The studio set has some moderately high value parts such as these:
    (12 of each = £5.50!)
    If you are going to use them, great. If not, they are expensive filler.

And some of the plates are expensive compared to other colours, such as:
    £1.20ish in white, but about 30-40p in greys, tans, etc.

• BobflipBobflip Member Posts: 475
    And the 10 white rangefinders are unbelievably hard to find!
    MiniBricks1Switchfoot55Baby_Yoda