Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO #40358 - Bean There, Donut That?

13»

Comments

• iwakurakaitouiwakurakaitou Philadelphia, PAMember Posts: 14
    Think I'm giving up on trying to find this in stores. I've been to so many targets, and wasted hours walking and driving to them.... they never have it, they never have any idea what I'm referring to, and the item number is never in their system. I'm trying one final time after work today, and then I'm donzo - I'll just eat the mark-up to buy it on BrickLink or something. Not worth all this hassle.
  • Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
    It's available online
    BumblepantsmadforLEGOgmonkey76kiki180703AstrobrickspharmjodBaby_YodaSumoLego
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,440
    And usually they're on the endcap facing the main aisle.
  • daewoodaewoo TexasMember Posts: 381
    I finally found some in a Target.  Not any of my local Targets, of course, no, that would be too convenient.  I found them in a Target in Bellevue, Washington. 
    Astrobricks
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,701
    ^Hey, that's in my  neck of the woods. You'll find them in a lot more than the Bellevue Target too.