Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking for Lightning Dragon Battle or Earth Dragon Defense at a good price

SpaveSpave Member Posts: 16
edited March 2012 in Marketplace
Hi all,

My kids really love Ninjago so I am looking to get them two sets that Lego no longer sells.

I see all the posts about Walmart and such, but unfortunately I don't live near one. Does anyone that lives near a walmart want to help out and let me know if those sets are there at a discounted price? I assume they wont be, but I figured its worth a shot. I don't feel like paying through the nose, as it wasn't until recently that my kids starting loving it, but would really like all the dragons now. We have the Fire and Ice ones already.

Thanks in advance,

Spave

Comments

• JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,390
    I haven't seen either at Walmart this year. I was able to find Earth Dragon Defense more recently at a Kmart. Your best bet is probably a TRU store, often sets that have been put on clearance elsewhere are still hanging around there. I think Lightning Dragon is long gone, I would love to stumble upon one myself.
  • SpaveSpave Member Posts: 16
    Thanks Jenni I will have to check the TRU near me and see what I can find. :)
  • JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,390
    Where are you? When I was looking for one for a little friend my TRU looked it up and said that the closes ones were 5 in Jackson, TN. I was so glad to find it at Kmart instead of finding someone driving in that direction. That was a couple of months ago though.
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,404
    Lighting dragon battle was tru exclusive, so you won't find one at wally world.

I haven't seen one for months, sadly they are completly gone.
  • mountebankmountebank Member Posts: 1,237
    edited March 2012
    It's not a great price but they're still available in the UK to collect in store from some TRU stores:

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us/Toys/Construction/Lego-Ninjago-Lightning-Dragon-2521(0088059)