As AFOL's we aren't always very interested in the play features of a set. However it is very important to kids, the main target audience of TLG.
So for this month's challenge
Get building on something that moves/shoots/does something interesting!
A simple example where I have added some gears so the girls can try to hit the flag:
Every contest needs some rules
, so here we go:
- Your model must be built for the contest, not an existing MOC.
- Show/describe how the play feature works.
- No theme limitation, but keep the footprint to 32x32 studs max.
- Two photographs per entry only to ensure the thread still loads. However feel free to upload any extra images to Flickr etc.
- You can enter as many different models as you like so long as you make a separate post for each.
- The contest runs from July 31 to August 31.
The prize: Something from my stash of polybags or GWP - an up to date wanted list makes things easier for me ;)
Any questions? PM or leave a message below.
Looking forward to your entries!
Would you like to host one of these contests? You can add your name here.