Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

BendyBadger's Brickset BonusBall - SumoLego X Three-Peat Edition

2»

Comments

• iliketoastiliketoast AustraliaMember Posts: 258
    IKEA.... shelves, drawers, frames... 
    SumoLegoLego_Star
  • Wicksy80Wicksy80 Northern IrelandMember Posts: 541
    IKEA Trofast system. Lots of drawers to colour sort my collection with. I then realised trying to find a single colour piece in a tray full of the same colour pieces was not effective!
    SumoLegoLego_Starstlux
  • messymessy CambridgeshireMember Posts: 238
    Ikea shelves, cabinets and frames for display and large cutlery trays for sorting parts for building; really useful boxes for storage. 
    SumoLegoLego_Star
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,608
    A set of drawers from Lowe's for organizing minifigures.
    SumoLegoLego_Star
  • HugeYellowBrickHugeYellowBrick At my PCMember Posts: 485
    Buses, for travelling to LEGO shops

SumoLegoFowlerBrickssnowhitieLego_StarTheOriginalSimonBstlux
  • kezkez United KingdomMember Posts: 818
    Brickset
    SumoLegoFowlerBrickssnowhitieLego_Starstlux
  • M_BossM_Boss Houston, TexasMember Posts: 235
    I have these old akro-mills 24 drawer containers made of metal with plastic drawers, which have been the sturdiest storage containers I have ever found. Too bad they don’t make em like they used to.
    SumoLegoFowlerBricksLego_Star
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,086
    What Kez said.
    SumoLegoLego_Star
  • cmrt1014cmrt1014 Member Posts: 396
    Makeup brushes, and fishing tackle boxes ( why are such useful boxes so narrowly marketed, and so much cheaper than the same item in the craft section?)
    SumoLegobandit778snowhitieLego_Starstlux
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,106
    Lego_Star said:
    The nicest couple I met in the community. They're an item, they got married! :o)
    They kept for me my holy grail of LEGO bricks when it appeared mysteriously in a PBB, 2449 in dark red and I mean well, anyone that helps me get closer to building my own #10196 is simply awesome and a massive help in my book. Without them, the dream would still be a long way off.

I also find a soft bristled pastry brush invaluable for dusting a set that I need to dismantle, I say need, because I never want to dismantle built sets.

********DUPLICATE POST ALERT********
    SumoLego
  • alldarkeralldarker NetherlandsMember Posts: 213
    edited August 2018
    Having an external storage unit, and using Flightpose stands for larger flying models.

(P.S. I’m hoping Lego_Star’s duplicate post might mean I can still participate in this weeks draw :) Hmmmm post 62: doesn’t look good for me. Worth a shot though)
    SumoLegoLego_Starstlux
  • SalamalexSalamalex UKMember Posts: 274
    @Matt89190 have you found the glass shelves and doors for Kallax? They’re really good for little models. 
    SumoLegoLego_Starricecake
  • MAGNINOMINISUMBRAMAGNINOMINISUMBRA Member Posts: 984
    edited August 2018
    Either my phone (for reading Brickset), my Washing machine or the half dozen mesh garment bags that are specifically used so LEGO can go in aforementioned machine....
    Thanks for hosting @SumoLego
    (pretty sure I missed the last few draws)
    SumoLegoLego_Starsnowhitiemak0137stlux
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,731
    (Where do we have an Ikea in NY?)
    SumoLego
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,853
    edited August 2018
    Toronto.  (Burlington, to be exact.)
    SprinkleOtter
  • M_BossM_Boss Houston, TexasMember Posts: 235
    I gues this means I also have just done the three-peat of winning SumoLego’s bonus ball drawings. Pretty lucky if you ask me.
    SumoLegoLego_Starsnowhitiestluxricecake
    Any chance you know what next week's BonusBall is going to be?  For purely educational reasons.  I'm definitely not going to place a wager on it.

(Let me call a few people to buy some tickets...)
    Lego_StarSprinkleOttersnowhitie
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,821
    @M_Boss waw, that is lucky, congratulations!

Shelving for your office? Might it get repurposed for something else ;)

SumoLego
    Yes, indeed.  There are a number of sets, displays and items already earmarked for those shelves.

I'm concerned they'll pick up the musty smell if I don't thoroughly clean and seal the wood.