Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
May 4th is the golden opportunity for a black VIP card offer and it seems that there isn't one.
Apart from the already mentioned May 4th offers, of interest are:
Both offers are valid in store and online.
- 04 Jun - 24 Jun: Free #40291 Creative Personalities (set not yet in the database, name translated from German) when spending EUR 65 or more on Lego sets (any theme).
- 04 Jun - 01 Jul: Free #30382 Baby Velociraptor Playpen when buying any Lego Jurassic World set. No minimum spend, but excludes the Duplo Jurassic World sets. Too bad as the dinosaurs in those Duplo sets are adorable!
There's also the calendar vouchers:
For black VIP card holders: free when buying any SW set.
Everybody else: free when spending EUR30 or more on SW sets.
Supposedly valid both online and in store.
I'm really starting to feel sorry for the Black VIP card holders, they were promised exciting offers and now for May 4th, the most Star Wars day in the calendar they get the exact same as everyone else. I know most didn't buy the falcon to get the deals, but Lego could have at least offered those with the card an exclusive print.
In any case it confirms that we'll get
All valid in store and online.
- 30 June - 07 July: 2x VIP points
- 09 July - 29 July: Free #5005250 Party Banana Juice Bar when spending EUR 30 or more on Lego sets (any theme)
- 01 July - 31 July: 2x VIP points on #31079 Sunshine Surfer Van and #31080 Modular Winter Vacation
There's also the calendar voucher #7:
In addition there's also:
I'll be in the Saarbrücken store on Saturday anyway, so I'll be able to grab at least 1 #40320. Still very disappointing.
[email protected] shows these 2 instead: #75954 Hogwarts Great Hall and #75953 Hogwarts Whomping Willow.
Has anybody been in a physical store today and could confirm which 2x VIP promo they honor?
1 promo live though (so 1 hamster woke up?): Free #40300 Han Solo Mudtrooper when spending EUR/GBP 30 or more on Star Wars
And this month's 2x VIP sets seem to be #75218 X-Wing Starfighter and #75200 Ahch-To Island Training.
Hopefully we get some news about the other promotions soon.
They only confirmed the minifig frame as a GWP, however.
No general 2x VIP listed on the calendar; however that of course doesn't mean we might not get one.
- 01 Oct - 31 Oct: Free #40300 Han Solo Mudtrooper when spending EUR 30/GBP 30 or more on Star Wars
- 15 Oct - 31 Oct: Free #5005359 Minifigure Collector Frame when spending EUR 55 /GBP 55 (any theme)
- 01 Oct - 31 Oct: 2x VIP points on #75218 X-Wing Starfighter and #75200 Ahch-To Island Training
Some of last year's Christmas promo/seasonal sets have also been made available to buy:
I'd gladly get the Snowglobe again, but it's showing as sold out.
So I guess I'll wait until the 15th and try to get both the mudtrooper fig and the frame on the same order...
Random tagging on shop.lego.com - just another thing I LOVE about that website. Is it NEW? Or A Helicopter? Seasonal, Or a Seasonal Sausage?, VIP only? Well, the answer is anybody's guess, and maybe it's none of the above! Hmmm, Brewster's Millions just popped into my head.
In other unsurprising news, when I checked last night, Thanksgiving Turkey & Mr & Mrs Claus were already OOS, total shocker. No dates.
Edit: Was going to see if they'd updated the dates only to be met with the website is down to maintenance or over capacity issues error message just now.
@sid3windr It's not just you.
The snowglobe seems to have sold out since I posted, but the others are still available.
I've just been surveyed on the site. The box for why did you give that score, just wasn't big enough to list all the errors I encountered on such a short visit.
No update today about stock availability for Mr & Mrs Claus. Still marked as temporarily oos. How long is temporarily? I thought that was just the overnight/unattended website place holder until the stock situation was updated the next day when staff were in the workplace. Maybe it's a Danish holiday or something today.
And also, it mght not.