Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] Walmart: Friends Polybags 30102, 30103, 30105

2»

Comments

• scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 685
    CMF Series 7!?! Geez..only 1 of my 3 local Walmarts has the Series 6 minis and they only got them last week. There still trying to sell the Series 5 for $2.97ea. Maybe they should move their 5-6 boxes of the Series 5 off their regular priced shelves and put them in clearance......for $2.97!
  • jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
    There is a Wm near me who has the Series 5 marked to $1.50, or they did last weekend
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,298
    The Walmart near me had Series 6 for $1.50. 2 Bandits, 1 Statue of Liberty, 1 Roman.
  • dehnehsudehnehsu Bay Area, Calif.Member Posts: 169
    Went back to our Wally's in Mt. View, Calif. They are down to 1 box (from 3) with only Stephanie's Mailbox and Emma's Car left! Looks like the Desk Set is the must have! Sold out in 5 days.
  • forumreaderforumreader Member Posts: 97
    Does anyone have an extra one of the each they could sell me? My local Walmart only has the city and Star Wars polys. I'm looking for some Easter basket stuffers for my daughter.
  • OdinduskOdindusk Member Posts: 763
    I am in need of the desk and car, if anyone could help me out. I can offer to buy, or trade a couple of the few polybag duplicates I have:

7606 - Frog (Creator)
    30062 - Target Practice
    40028 - Hogwarts Express
  • OdinduskOdindusk Member Posts: 763
    ^ n/m, all good. Brickset is awesome.
  • ktmoktmo Member Posts: 73
    I finally was able to find them. I think it was the 5th store I tried.
  • JenniJenni USAMember Posts: 1,378
    @ktmo glad you found them. They're at 1 of 9 round here and no sign of the other polybags.
  • ktmoktmo Member Posts: 73
    @Jenni I am so glad that I found them. I appreciate your offer to grab some for me if I didn't find them.
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,284
    edited March 2012
    I haven't had luck locating the recent slate of polybags at walmart, so if anyone has extra or easy access to purchasing them, I'd appreciate it. I can pay or trade. Please let me know.

edit: had success at a Walmart further out than my usual rotation. Thanks everyone!
  • JenniJenni USAMember Posts: 1,378
    @rocao I only have the Friends polybags, let me know if you want a set or two. More than that and I'll have to check the store again.
  • darktremeredarktremere Member Posts: 42
    I found the Star Wars, City and Ninjago, can't find the Friends. I'm willing to swap if anyone is interested.
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,298
    ^ same here!
  • gmpirategmpirate Member Posts: 1,654
    Ok, why are the threads about the poly bags all of a sudden?
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,240
    My closest WM just finally got in the SW's poly's, the 2 city polys, and the 2 ninjago poly's as well as still has some friends ones (mostly mailbox, a few cars and desks left). If anyone still needs these I can grab them for you.
  • KottonKotton Member Posts: 55
    I'm still looking for the 2 Ninjago and 2 new Friends poly sets if anyone knows were they are in New Jersey... I have been to 6 different Walmarts already with no luck!
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,909
    edited March 2012
    Spotted at Toys R Us Canada, along with 30103 (Car) and 30105 (Valentines). No sign of 30102. $4.99 each.

• MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    Could you grab me a few please @LegobrandonCP?
  • gofigure19gofigure19 Member Posts: 20
    Has anyone found these in SE WI or Northern IL?
    I need 4 if anyone finds any :)
    Could you grab me a few please @LegobrandonCP?
    I'll see what I can do. But keep in mind that there is still sales tax (12%) and shipping costs to go along with the polybag. I'll have to check how much shipping would be to the UK. PM me please.
    I need 4 if anyone finds any :)
    Are you directing this message to me for the skateboard polybag or just in general? lol.
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,240
    ^^^ I'll grab them for you @Jadedanc if they show up at my WMs.
    Any other takers for the 30101 Skateboard polybag?
  • darktremeredarktremere Member Posts: 42
    ^I'd be happy to take two of the skateboard sets if you have extras.
    @LegobrandonCP In general lol
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,809
    I would like two of the skateboard set please! :)
    Last chance for the Skateboard polys. :)
  • herekittykittyherekittykitty Member Posts: 122
    I would like one of each set (except for the mailbox) if anyone have extras. I'm in california for shipping purposes :)
  • gmpirategmpirate Member Posts: 1,654
    City & SW poly bags at Corona Walmart off the 15.
  • pvancil27pvancil27 Member Posts: 588
    Seen all 4 sets floating around the Tallahassee area, make sure to check the Easter section because they have shown up there at a few stores.