The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Unikitty series 1 Split case - Canada

lord_relishlord_relish Member Posts: 13

Hello

I am posting to see if there are any fellow Canadians who would be interested in going in with me on this:

I will buy a case of Unikitty Series 1 and make as small an opening as required to verify the figure. I will sell as a complete set of 12 and ship to you.  I am not doing this to try and make any amount of profit - just it is the only way I can think of to get a complete set for myself (easily).

My proposition is to charge the exaclt cost of the figures w/13% Ontario tax, exact postage, exact mailer (likely a bubble envelope), plus a $5 flat fee for my time/travel.

I expect we will start seeing these within the next week or two.

Anyone who wants to go in on this with me, let me know!  For references, I buy/sell at Bricklink as lord_Relish with a 100% positive feedback in over 110 transactions.

Thanks!

Comments