Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego Statue of Liberty 3450

Leandro16Leandro16 New Jersey Member Posts: 55
edited June 2018 in Marketplace
I found this bad boy in my parent’s garage I thought they threw it out. How much do you guys think I can get for it with the missing pieces?

FowlerBricks

Comments

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,416
    You mean bad girl. 
  • Leandro16Leandro16 New Jersey Member Posts: 55
    Yup lol
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,807
    Does the skeleton have an arm they can lend her?

It might be best to break it down and sell the sand green bricks, as I doubt many would want / pay for it missing a significant amount.

pharmjodFowlerBricksSprinkleOtterdrdavewatford
    Thanks for the advice I might do that, I looked in BrickLink and the sand green pieces do sell for a lot per piece. I guess because Lego’s doesn’t produce them anymore.
  • LegoFan1970LegoFan1970 Member Posts: 81

Lego should re-issue this iconic set, I'd definitely buy it.

• jpczjpcz Member Posts: 95
    As stated already, part it out.  You are missing the most expensive pieces and therefore as a whole would not be as valuable.  You have a lot of the 2x2 corners there, which will fetch quite a bit by themselves.  Good luck!
    I’m actually working out a deal with sumolego, but if it doesn’t fall through I’m actually going to keep it and rebuild it, I actually have the pieces from a buyer on Bricklink on hold just in case. It’s a really classic piece and my first lego set I have bought, so I don’t have it in me to break up and sell per piece.

Mod you can close
    SumoLegoDeMontes
  • DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 551
    Sounds like a good decision if it means more than just bricks and $$$ to you :-)
    drdavewatford
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.