Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

US: WTB 30610 - Giant Man

Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,416
Hi,

I'm looking for the #30610 Giant Man poly. Paying $15 including shipping.

Please PM if you can help.

Thanks,

Mike

Comments

• Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,416
    I totally forgot about this. Willing to pay $20. Please PM if interested. Thanks!
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,171
    Was it a Gamestop only or was it bundled with the game packaging? It has been out long enough now you might find the bundle version of the game for $20 at Walmart. I got 4 Iron Patriot polys with the PS3 copy of the game a couple years ago that way. Kept one game, and sold the others to Amazon and got a few bucks back each. and kept the polys for trades etc.
    Thanks. I'll take a look. Unfortunately, I'm in South Florida and there are quite a few resellers in the area. I rarely have much luck finding things like this but I suppose it's worth a shot.

Thanks!
    BTW, I'm only interested in a sealed fig for $20. I can only pay $3 for an open fig unless I've seen your name around here a bunch. Not worth it to me to get stuck with a fake.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 967
    I've been trying to track one of these down as well.  It is definitely packaged with the game, though have not seen Walmarts clearing them out yet.  Still retail price of ~$60.
    Well, if I can find an extra one in the wild, I'll let you know. 
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,171
    teal93mr2 said:
    I've been trying to track one of these down as well.  It is definitely packaged with the game, though have not seen Walmarts clearing them out yet.  Still retail price of ~$60.
    No way anyone is still dropping full price on that game anymore. It should drop significantly soon.
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 693
    teal93mr2 said:

You've seen them at Walmart??  I've never seen one at any of the WM around here.  I have run across one at Target(only 1 I've ever seen) it was a package deal...but it was priced at $79.98....so I quickly put it back down.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,550
    The Giant man poly was the main reason why I bought the game in the first place. It comes in the game box.
    gmonkey76
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,532
    LEGO Minifigures are the Only reason I by a game at full price. Otherwise I'll wait till they hit $20. Good luck with your search, and I'll keep my eyes open for you.
    madforLEGO
    Thanks. I appreciate that.