[Request] Clear your collection change

thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 387
For the Brickset.com site, would there be any way to add a positive confirmation to clicking the clear your collection? 

Something like, "Are you sure, you big moron?" or maybe "Click happy apes click things accidentally, are you sure you want to do this?" or, perhaps, type in this phrase, "I am an idiot who clicks things by accident." 

Asking for a friend. 

gmonkey76Bumblepantscaterham7sid3windr

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,440
    I thought there was one. If not there should be!

• 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 873
    I just finished a really stupid day of work... thanks for the laughs! :)
    thenos
    When I click on it...
    edited June 2018
    And, from what I can tell logging in as you, your collection is intact. Unless you've just re-entered everything...

If your friend wants me to check his account too, let me know his username :)
    gmonkey76Bumblepantssid3windr
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 387
    Uh. Didn't give me a dialog. And I just started reentering everything. Just trying to remember 800 some Lego sets over the years. Err, my friend is...

Such is life. 
    What device/browser are you using?
  • thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 387
    Was on a PC, using Chrome when I clicked.  I do have an ad / pop up blocker installed - ublock origin. I'm wondering if that was it. Just don't want to try again, almost rebuilt my database (hardest part is which police helicopter polybag from which year do I have). 

Much the same as me then. The dialog is JavaScript so isn't usually blocked or a problem.