Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

WTS Star Wars #75151 Clone Turbo Tank NSIB (Pickup Only in Surrey UK)

chrisalddinchrisalddin UKMember Posts: 3,024
i have a Star Wars #75151 Clone Turbo Tank. NSIB.
the Box is to me in good nick.
asking £80 for it.
it is pickup only.
and i am in Surrey in the south of England.
i am open to offers that are sensible.
so dont go offering me something like £10 for it... as if you do that i am going to ignore you.

Comments

• chrisalddinchrisalddin UKMember Posts: 3,024
    no one?
    what is it just no one close to me who likes it?
    i am trying to get some cash for a pc update and this has been sitting there for parts.
    i love to turn it in to some cash.
    make me some offers. please.
  • GeordiePaulGeordiePaul Glastonbury, CT, USAMember Posts: 599
    When it’s pick up only then you lose 99% of the people reading your post. The chances of anyone on here being near you and just happening to want this particular set are very remote. If you’re willing to post (even if it’s just to the UK) then you might get more of a response :-)
    it would be uk only. but A dont have a box to ship it in. B, dont know who to go about doing it in the 1st place.
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 2,105
    Plus at the time of posting you could get it new and delivered from Tesco Direct for £74. I didn't comment earlier, but seeing as you asked for an explanation....

I'd have thought closer to £50 or so taking into account the pickup would be more likely. Good luck to you though - you may have someone nearby who wants this.
  • dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 778
    If you really don't want to send by post then you could also try listing on Gumtree or local Facebook selling pages (assuming you are on Facebook) or even ebay listing for pickup only which would potentially give you a wider range of people seeing it. 

Shipping it really isn't that difficult though.  You can buy a box at the post office if you are really stuck, but a local shop/supermarket might give you one for nothing if you ask nicely - less for them to recycle!  Can get prices online for post/courier once you have weight/dimensions and just drop it off at whoever you decide to ship with (some couriers might also give the option to pick it up too).

It's really not that difficult, although I do prefer selling bigger stuff locally just because I'm lazy and can't be arsed boxing them up if it's too big to chuck in a jiffy bag!
    ha missed that tesco still had stock...... well did have stock they dont know.
    well i did say i was open to offers.
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 2,105
    Whereabouts in Surrey are you?