Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Which Police Station do you recommend?

SkulhedmanSkulhedman Virginia, USAMember Posts: 9
I am putting together a small town (although it keeps getting bigger - imagine that!) to act as Gotham for Lego Batman, etc. 

Which police station is your favorite, or do you think would work best, and why?

Comments

• FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,601
    edited June 2018
    Prison Island is a nice one. I don't have it, but it looks great. It could be easily modded to be in a city and not in the ocean.
  • Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 979
    I think I'd use something like the Brick Bank Modular #10251, you might need two to do what I have in mind and have the grey of the ground floor continue on the top floor, whilst repeating the green upstairs windows on the downstairs. I'm seeing the tan used internally for the cells but it might be worth thinking about getting #60130 also, if you can, for some of those fixtures and fittings.
    I think the Gotham PD shouldn't really be a white and blue building and I think it needs the sorts of features you find in the modulars. I'd also consider getting as many gargoyles as I could! 
    LittleLoriFowlerBricksPumpkin_3CK5Astrobricks
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,268
    edited June 2018
    you could also mod the 2013 arkham asylum.
    FowlerBricksdmcc0
  • Lego_Lord_MayorcaLego_Lord_Mayorca H-Town, USAMember Posts: 515
    Metro PD Station from 1996 ought to do the job, methinks. That's my favorite. 1993's Central Precinct HQ isn't a bad choice, either.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,577
    Mr_Cross said:
    I think I'd use something like the Brick Bank Modular #10251
    I guess it depends what style Gotham you are going for. I like this suggestion, or Fire Brigade or Town Hall or even GB HQ. If using a fire station, replace the big door with a slightly smaller one. All fairly imposing, classic style buildings.

• daewoodaewoo TexasMember Posts: 309
    edited June 2018

If you want a more traditional Lego police station, then I think that 6598 Metro PD Station is a good fit.  6332 Command Post Central might fit better in a Batman environment as its coloring is less traditional for Lego police.