Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Realistic bunny or rabbit build

MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 855
I am looking to build a rabbit or bunny  for my wife. I know that I will get 100 comments to say just build it yourself, but I’m looking to see if anyone has a good set of instructions for a realistic looking bunny/rabbit.  I had a bad accident about two months ago and as such, I cannot drive so my wife has been carting me around pretty much every day to doctors, therapy, and such. I would like to repay her by giving her a Lego built bunny.  Things men will do for their wives, eh?

Comments

• bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,921
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,941
    Oh goodness, this one had me cracking up.
    http://jkbrickworks.com/chocolate-egg-pooping-bunny/

There is this one from 2014... I always liked this one.
    http://lego.brickinstructions.com/lego_instructions/set/40086/LEGO_Easter

Maybe a different Direction? I really like the cute rabbits in the friend line. Perhaps create a cute rabbit enclosure? For a rabbit or two. Then you can eventually add more rabbits to it over time. 
    Mia’s organic food market includes one rabbits and carrots. 19.99
    Mia’s bedroom has one rabbit and some nice flat green pieces. 9.99
    stlux
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,810
    I think the one from #31021 is actually pretty fun.

Instructions on the Lego site.

Also, hope you feel better soon!
    stluxFowlerBricks
  • MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 855
    @desmontes This is the one I am looking for. This is realistic and what I believe my wife would like. Thank you for your comments and suggestions. I will go contact the creator.
    DeMontesBumblepantsLittleLori
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,810
    ^^ That's a great rabbit
  • DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 526
    @MorkMan no worries, I thought it might be a good one as soon as I saw 'realistic' in your original query. Good luck with your quest!
    DeMontes said:
    @MorkMan no worries, I thought it might be a good one as soon as I saw 'realistic' in your original query. Good luck with your quest!
    I reached out and am awaiting a reply! Thanks again. 
  • woony2woony2 UKMember Posts: 336
    http://www.moc-pages.com/moc.php/250690 Years ago I managed to recreate Schfio's amazing Chinese white dolphin, but until now I had forgotten about these incredibly cute bunnies. I don't know how good you are at backwards engineering from photos, but it would be a great project.
    snowhitie
  • workshybumworkshybum UKMember Posts: 64
    MorkMan said:
    DeMontes said:
    I reached out and am awaiting a reply! Thanks again. 
    Let us know if you have any luck. That is a lovely rabbit and I think my daughter would love it. Good luck with your recovery. 
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,731

LittleLoristluxFowlerBricks
    @DeMontes and @workshybum No such luck with the instructions for free. I was politely directed to purchase the full kit on MOCPages. I may just go down that route. 
  • DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 526
    @MorkMan to be honest, I wasn’t expecting them to be free, I was expecting you to offer payment for instruction directly to Felix rather than a kit from MOCHUB. Either way, his work is awesome :-)
  • workshybumworkshybum UKMember Posts: 64
    edited May 2018
    DeMontes said:
    @MorkMan to be honest, I wasn’t expecting them to be free, I was expecting you to offer payment for instruction directly to Felix rather than a kit from MOCHUB. Either way, his work is awesome :-)
    Same here. Happy to pay for the instructions but could only see a price for a full set on MOCHUB, when I probably have many of the required pieces already. Thanks for letting me know though. 

I ended up buying the Rabbit on Mochub! She loves it! Thanks for the info everyone.

BrainsluggedtomahawkerDeMontesSprinkleOtterBaby_YodaCymbeline