Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

(FT) Lego 60th anniversary 40290

Leandro16Leandro16 New Jersey Member Posts: 51
I am looking for a Lester 40308, Royal guard Hamley’s Exclusive and R2-D2 30611. Message me if anyone is interested. 

Thanks

Comments

• Leandro16Leandro16 New Jersey Member Posts: 51

I’ll through in the limited edition Walmart book as well. I’m also looking for the Minifigure factory as well.

I guess no one is interested in set #40290, let me see if anyone is interested in the cop. I already got the Minifigure factory so not interested in that set anymore.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,695
    Hi.  I’m not particularly interested in the policeman but we may be able to sort a trade for the set and book if willing to send to the UK.
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,281
    Hi @Leandro16

Can't help with R2-D2,but I work near Hamleys and the Leicester Square store so I'm happy to pick a Lester and a Guard up for you.  Lester is £5.99, the Guard is £6.00, and I think postage & packing would be about £2.70 give or take, so ought to be less than £15.00 all in.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers!
    Many thanks to BooTheMightyHamster for coming through again, I am now interested only in the RD-D2 polybag. Mods you can close I’ll make a new discussion. Thanks
    SumoLego
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy