Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Wanted: Odeon Avengers Infinity War Posters - Star Lord & Thanos Versions (UK)

Renegade007cjhRenegade007cjh Essex, UKMember Posts: 683
Hi All

Not LEGO related at all, but hopefully it's okay to post this here. Just saw the Avengers movie (Awe-some!!) and acquired a couple of the Odeon exclusive card posters, so looking to complete the set...

Wanted:

• Star Lord / Guardians of the Galaxy poster
  • Thanos poster

Trade:

• Captain America poster (as photo below)
  • £££
  • BL credit

Saw a few on eBay but lots of dodgy "printed" fake versions out there, so thought I'd try on here. I have a spare Captain America one (as above), which I'd be happy to trade or will pay (or swap for credit on my BrickLink store).

Anyway, hopefully someone can help! And if you haven't seen the movie yet, do it before someone spoils it for you! Have a great weekend.

Cheers

Comments

• Pate5346Pate5346 Member Posts: 733
    Went yesterday. I looked for you but they didn't have the two you were looking for.
    But had plenty of the other three. So If you require more of these let me know as I've grabbed quite a few.
  • Renegade007cjhRenegade007cjh Essex, UKMember Posts: 683
    @Pate5346 that's very kind of you for looking... shame they didn't have the missing ones, but appreciate you checking.
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 450
    Apologies for the hijack, but if anyone has any of these to spare, I'd love to get my hands on them as there are no Odeons anywhere near me so don't have an opportunity to get stuff like this.