Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Brickset Bonusball Bonanza - benbacardi edition - UK draw 28/04/2018

2»

Comments

• cmrt1014cmrt1014 Member Posts: 396
    Being honored as a winner of an original @bendybadger bonus ball drawing.  And, of course, the pleasure of “meeting” you all!

thanks @benbacardi for hosting...
  • toftof Member Posts: 147
    Back in LEGO just in time to get Lotr sets!
  • PoMoPinkPoMoPink UKMember Posts: 269
    Finding Brickset ;)
  • devilheaddevilhead Member Posts: 280
    Coming out of my dark age.

• LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,695
    edited April 2018
    SumoLego said:

Not to sound sappy, but finding this Forum is the luckiest I've been.  Between @joel4motion helping me with keychains, @samiam391 helping me complete a collection or two, and consigning some other items, @Legoboy for his truly inspiring antics, and @Pitfall69 for being a pony-sniffing maniac.

Pathetic!

Some might be considered lucky in that I have pretty much collated all of the sets I could want for over the past decade, but recently have in fact found that to be a burden.

How I might consider myself lucky is that I’ve made a a few good friends in the process but then I ask how many of them have become a royal pain in the arse.

SumoLego
  • Bricklover18Bricklover18 PA, USAMember Posts: 720
    Winning the bonus ball on here and finding #79008 for $55 a few years ago
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,776
    Legoboy said:
    Pathetic!
    This is true, but for all sorts of other and varied reasons.
    Legoboy said:
    ...then I ask how many of them have become a royal pain in the arse.
    This is also 'more' true, if that were a real thing.  Next time, you can dig up a minifigure at Disney.  Maybe the next time you need a surgery, I can sneak in and implant a 1x6 sand green brick in there.
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 793
    was able to find 3-4 saesee (sp?) ships for like $7 each at Giant of all places.
    Harrymattpotter
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,469
    @benbacardi - wow! Yay! Thanks again for hosting. It was great reading all the luck on here. PM incoming...
    Mr_Crosssnowhitiebandit778
    And it's arrived! Thanks so much @benbacardi !

I appear to also have received something with a little more horsepower as well, and some chocolate! Very generous, thank you so much! My youngest daughters horse is looking on, hoping to share those buttons. Alas, they're too big for such a little pony. Also, I want them! I should put in a joke about land speeders making things with four legs nervous...
    bandit778Mr_CrosssnowhitieFowlerBricksricecakeBumblepantsGothamConstructionCoLego_Star
    Unbelievable! I go to get my daughter from the cinema, and when I return:

Tom said it was the cowboy, my wife said it was the pony. All I know is, it wasn't me!
    FowlerBricksbandit778stluxLego_Star
  • benbacardibenbacardi EnglandMember Posts: 337
    Sounds you like need a Classic Policeman to inrvestigate!
    MaffyD
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,776
    MaffyD said:
    Tom said it was the cowboy, my wife said it was the pony. All I know is, it wasn't me!
    Don't be fooled - it was Jek Porkins.
    MaffyDFowlerBricks
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,601
    ^Wouldn't that make him...Jerk Porkins?
    MaffyD