Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted - LEGO House exclusives

FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 805
edited March 2018 in Marketplace
Being from the US, and not having the time or budget to travel internationally for at least the next several years, I was interested in getting in touch with someone from Billund or at least near proximity to the LEGO House to work out a deal to get some LEGO house exclusives shipped across the pond to Colorado.

The sets I'm looking for are:
#21037 - LEGO House
#4000026 - LEGO House Tree of Creativity
#624210 - LEGO House 6 Bricks
#3850060 - Fish Tank
#3850061 - Fish Tank

Please feel free to send me a PM or post here if you'd like to make a deal!

EDIT: I would also be interested in the LEGO House chef and LEGO House restaurant polybags, but I understand those might not be a quick and easy grab/be available, so I would count them as a cherry on top if they were part of the deal. :)

Comments

• FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 805
    Giving this one bump in case someone who wants to make a deal missed it.
  • FireheartFireheart Suffolk, UKMember Posts: 516
    I’m going there over Easter, I’ll see what I can get.. :)
    FizyxFowlerBricksjon_k
  • FireheartFireheart Suffolk, UKMember Posts: 516
    Just for info in case anyone else is thinking of going to the LEGO House.
    There is a strict limit of 2 per household of #4000026 LEGO House tree of creativity. 

So if anyone is going don’t walk into the Lego Shop as a family if you want more. As I witnessed more than 2 sales being refused, and them even being taken away from people coming back in trying to get more..

The #21037 Lego House set has a limit of 3.

One good thing though is that the sales assistant noticed my Brickset RLUG sticker on my VIP card and let me have 2 of the minifigure factory, which my son is loving.
    Fizyxbandit778omniumMuftak1Bumblepants
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 805
    @CapnRex101 or @drdavewatford or @Huw, @Fireheart has come through with flying colors, and this thread can be closed!  Thanks!
    Bumblepantsiso3200bandit778FowlerBricks
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.