Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Wanted - LEGO House exclusives

FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 637
edited March 2018 in Marketplace
Being from the US, and not having the time or budget to travel internationally for at least the next several years, I was interested in getting in touch with someone from Billund or at least near proximity to the LEGO House to work out a deal to get some LEGO house exclusives shipped across the pond to Colorado.

The sets I'm looking for are:
#21037 - LEGO House
#4000026 - LEGO House Tree of Creativity
#624210 - LEGO House 6 Bricks
#3850060 - Fish Tank
#3850061 - Fish Tank

Please feel free to send me a PM or post here if you'd like to make a deal!

EDIT: I would also be interested in the LEGO House chef and LEGO House restaurant polybags, but I understand those might not be a quick and easy grab/be available, so I would count them as a cherry on top if they were part of the deal. :)

Comments

• FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 637
    Giving this one bump in case someone who wants to make a deal missed it.
  • FireheartFireheart Suffolk, UKMember Posts: 441
    I’m going there over Easter, I’ll see what I can get.. :)
    FizyxFowlerBricksjon_k
  • FireheartFireheart Suffolk, UKMember Posts: 441
    Just for info in case anyone else is thinking of going to the LEGO House.
    There is a strict limit of 2 per household of #4000026 LEGO House tree of creativity. 

So if anyone is going don’t walk into the Lego Shop as a family if you want more. As I witnessed more than 2 sales being refused, and them even being taken away from people coming back in trying to get more..

The #21037 Lego House set has a limit of 3.

One good thing though is that the sales assistant noticed my Brickset RLUG sticker on my VIP card and let me have 2 of the minifigure factory, which my son is loving.
    Fizyxbandit778omniumMuftak1Bumblepants
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 637
    @CapnRex101 or @drdavewatford or @Huw, @Fireheart has come through with flying colors, and this thread can be closed!  Thanks!
    Bumblepantsiso3200bandit778FowlerBricks
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy