Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Brickset Bonus Ball Drawing-Goldchains Again!?!-3/17/2018

2»

Comments

• arathemisarathemis sometimes here, sometimes thereMember Posts: 356
    Why did the russian olimpic athlete from the curling team got caught for doping?

He took women`s hormones so that he can swipe better.

*** I know it`s sexist but bare with me :)
    Goldchains
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,459
    arathemis said:

*** I know it`s sexist but bare with me :)
    going to be difficult finding anyone wanting to 'bare' with you making jokes like that. ;-)
    Goldchains
  • MAGNINOMINISUMBRAMAGNINOMINISUMBRA Member Posts: 993
    GoldchainsBrickByBrickstlux560HeliportSearchlightRG
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,147
    Will always be a legend in our house. Thanks Jim.

Goldchains
  • LEGO_Dad77LEGO_Dad77 Northeastern CaliforniaMember Posts: 243
    GoldchainsVorpalRyuRenegade007cjh
  • LEGO_Dad77LEGO_Dad77 Northeastern CaliforniaMember Posts: 243
    edited March 2018
    And here’s a LEGO one that I made a while back for a buddy at work who “gets it.” XD (eta: if 2 entries aren’t allowed, please disregard)

GoldchainsstluxGothamConstructionCo
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,388
    edited March 2018
    Well if the most overly posted Lego Meme does not get likes I don't know what will.Lego Memes and Shark Rare image of a shark stepping on a Lego
    mak0137GoldchainsVorpalRyustluxSumoLegoGothamConstructionCoFowlerBricks
    edited March 2018
    davetheoxygenmanSumoLegoMaffyDGoldchains
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,777
    edited March 2018
    (Edit to get rid of stupid comment here) l sounded so full of myself!
    BumblepantsSalamalexGoldchains
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,051
    I had to explain your 'tery' joke to my wife three times.  Which ultimately resulted in all of the unmatched socks being used as vicious projectiles directed at my head.

(It didn't help that her name is Terri, so there was some pre-joke confusion to start with.)

And that the far-too-clever children started asking in which closet the 'on' was placed after band practice,  and why she couldn't find the 'ter' for making pancakes.

Cries of .... 'I have to go to the H-room' wore thin... quickly.  (More because that joke is a stretch.)
    BumblepantsGothamConstructionCodavetheoxygenmandatsunrobbiestluxMr_CrossSirBenGoldchains560Heliport
    Well, in the spirit of fair play, having noticed that @Bumblepants had liked my post, but I hadn't liked his, I have now redressed the balance. Which means that he will win. Which I am totally ok with.
    If however, people think that my selfless act of magnanimity inspires people to add extra likes to my own selection of curated jokes from the internet, please feel free to click that button! :-)
    SumoLegosnowhitieMr_CrossGoldchains
    MaffyD said:
    ...my selfless act of magnanimity inspires people to add extra likes to my own selection of curated jokes from the internet, please feel free to click that button! :-)
    Hmmm... you're on my like-whore radar now.  I'm watching you!
    MaffyDSwitchfoot55Goldchains

^ And you've fallen into my trap - please click like if you laugh or smile!

Also, I was wondering if this thread would be the most liked thread on the forum, but first off I've not been on the forum long enough to see all the most popular threads, and secondly I remember the charity run @Legoboy did having significant likes attached to it so that probably has the crown. Even with photos of his feet.... :-)

Goldchains
  • redarmyredarmy AberdeenMember Posts: 727
    6SumoLego said:
    MaffyD said:
    ...my selfless act of magnanimity inspires people to add extra likes to my own selection of curated jokes from the internet, please feel free to click that button! :-)
    Hmmm... you're on my like-whore radar now.  I'm watching you!
    I think @SumoLego is being done a great disservice in the like-whore conversation..i think his abilities are vastly underrated and should be placed in the like-madam/pimp category above us mere mortals....just my tuppence worth..
    GoldchainsSumoLego
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,769
    MaffyD said:

....Also, I was wondering if this thread would be the most liked thread on the forum, but first off I've not been on the forum long enough to see all the most popular threads, and secondly I remember the charity run @Legoboy did having significant likes attached to it so that probably has the crown. Even with photos of his feet.... :-)

Careful, I might serve you up a reminder.

But seriously, if I think if the forum were to reintroduce the thumbs down option, I reckon my score would be in the red.  @SumoLego's certainly.

J.

MaffyDGoldchainsSumoLegodavetheoxygenmanstarwars4ever
    There was a thumbs down at one point? Well, glad I escaped that one. :-)
    Goldchains
    edited March 2018
    Legoboy said:
    But seriously, if I think if the forum were to reintroduce the thumbs down option, I reckon my score would be in the red.  @SumoLego's certainly.
    It's a fair cop.   Although, I could make a case that my ratio would be close to zero.  We know Sam and Pitfall enjoy ratios (and battery life).

No memes and a 'thumb's down' option would make this place awfully cranky.
    Switchfoot55MaffyDVorpalRyuGoldchainsgmonkey76snowhitieLegoboy
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    I figured the powers that be would allow a meme fest for a sweepstakes drawing lol.  Did I overstep my bounds?
    The thumbs down went out for a very good reason. People were using it just because they disagreed with someone and usually it was really petty and pathetic.
    ^ Not the brickset forums, surely? :-) Normally I suppose it's your basic "welcome to the internet" behaviour...
    @Bumblepants wins second prize with 20 likes on his post!  PM coming your way!
    snowhitieBumblepantsstluxMaffyDMr_Cross
    Well done @Bumblepants - your joke was hilarious and Batman-related. I should've given up to be honest. Now I look desperate and needy! :-) But with plenty of jokes.
    Goldchains
    Many thanks to the very generous @Goldchains for the prize. Not only did he include the mentioned polys but added a Nindroid Dareth poly as well!
    GoldchainsMr_CrossFowlerBrickssnowhitie
    I had to get rid of it somehow! lol
    BumblepantsMr_Crossgmonkey76snowhitie
    I had to get rid of it somehow! lol
    I hear that. My kids will enjoy it though. They named a pair of Hot Wheels Aston Martin DB5s Garreth and Barreth so they will love a Dareth to ad to the mix.
    Mr_CrossGoldchains