Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Brickset Bendybadger Bonusball - SumoLego Lucky Seven Edition

2»

Comments

• BrickByBrickBrickByBrick Massachusetts, USAMember Posts: 685
    Cosmic Ray's starlight cafe is the greatest fast food restaurant and Sonny Eclipse the greatest musician. 'Nuff said.
    SumoLego
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 925
    Going to cancun with all my family.  Just having the most important people together (my parents to my children) at such a beautiful place was great.
    SumoLego
  • CaptainPirateManCaptainPirateMan MichiganMember Posts: 344
    I'm hoping it's this year. Spending the set up north!!!
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,364
    Hard to choose but one great memory was when we decided last minute to go visit Avignon in southern France when my sister came to visit and we ended up there in the middle of the annual theater festival. Everywhere you turned there was a performance of some kind with zombies, mermaids, trees, musicians etc all trying to make their event stand out over all the rest. Was a lot of fun. Also we visited the Pont du Gard aqueduct nearby to see what the Romans have done for us.
  • arathemisarathemis sometimes here, sometimes thereMember Posts: 356
    edited March 2018
    Winter vacation in the Austrian Alps. Thermal baths in the evening,  skiing in the morning and afternoon, hot cocoa and strudel as deserts.... Perfect
  • vizzitorvizzitor IrelandMember Posts: 256
    Definitely the most memorable was the group of 15 extended family members staying with my aunt in California for a few weeks when I was 10 years old. It was like the Beverly Hillbillies sometimes with some really standout moments:

First plane experience, first (and only) earthquake experience, first time getting sunstroke, first time in any theme park, first time at an all you can eat buffet, first time realising I was too scared to try a rollercoaster, first time being embarrassed by relatives shouting all around Alcatraz while wearing the tour guide headphone things, first time seeing homeless people begging, first time in a huge toy shop, first time in a desert, first time in K.I.T.T (Knight Rider car), first time in a desert....loads more too.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,709
    Swimming with tropical fishes.
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,962
    Thanks for hosting. I think my best memory was climbing the grand canyon with my newly minted fiancée.

Did I make it?
    MaffyD
  • Toc13Toc13 Member Posts: 1,077
    A birthday spent in New Zealand.
    Watching South Africa rugby team on their first post-apartheid tour at the local ground,
    drinks with family  & then a midnight swim in a geothermally heated swimming pool
  • Speedman29Speedman29 UKMember Posts: 1,580
    Our honeymoon in Iceland, skidoo riding across a 1km tall glacier. If you want to go up hill you need to open the throttle a bit to get more grunt, but this makes the skis at the front rise up so you have to lean over the bars to keep them down. We came to a hill with a left turn and as we went round I gunned it, skis lifted, I lent forward and we suddenly shot forwards at fantastic speed, turns out I'd managed to drop my wife of just five days off the back leaving her laying in the snow!
  • mak0137mak0137 VirginiaMember Posts: 283
    Spending time on Coronado beach in San Diego
  • TheLegoMaster35TheLegoMaster35 OH, USAMember Posts: 254
    edited March 2018
    @snowhitie most likely
    EDIT: that was an answer to the question. In case someone misunderstood. 
    Toc13snowhitie
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,147
    The bonus ball is 49. I believe that makes ReesesPieces the winner this week. Congrats!

There were 3 duplicate posts on the first page, jmeninno, Pitfall69 and Salamalex. 58 entries were made in total. Perhaps if someone else could verify my observations and calculations are correct @SumoLego? :o)
    ricecakesnowhitieReesesPieces
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 925
    Oh what a pleasant surprise!  Thank you @SumoLego for hosting!  
    Lego_StarricecakeSumoLegoSeijiAmasawaBumblepantssnowhitieGoldchainsPitfall69
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,775
    Our last trip up to Scotland with the gang - St Andrews (gorgeous beach) then Edinburgh (one of the friendliest cities in the UK) and lots of places in Fife (nature, history and kid-related things), followed by a visit to Bamburgh Castle on the way back down. 

(Well, I can still claim position 59 even if I can't win)!
    SumoLegoBumblepantsmak0137gmonkey76
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,909
    SumoLego said:
    For those keeping track here is the official list:

59. @MaffyD

Thanks for participating!
    MaffyDBumblepantssnowhitiegmonkey76
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,674
    The torture!!!