Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

What sets would you MOC?

2»

Comments

• LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 229
    Awesome Avengers Tower, that is cool.
    Recce
    Add the recent Doctor Strange/Spider Man building from Infinity War, needs at least four studs longer and a 32x32 plate and voila, a college for Mystic arts students with a pizzeria in the first floor.
    The Dilophosaurous Attack form Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom and Courvious Glaive Thresher Attack will help in making an united wall along with the Hobbit Elves wall. I will buy the following set from pieces to modify:
    https://brickset.com/sets/7633-1/Construction-Site
  • the_creative_boxthe_creative_box SwedenMember Posts: 90
    #75930 The Raptor rampage at Lockwood estate could easily be modded into a custom Moulinsart. I'm loving every aspect of the Fallen Kingdom sets, except the inevitably steep prices.
    Lordmoral
    #75930 The Raptor rampage at Lockwood estate could easily be modded into a custom Moulinsart. I'm loving every aspect of the Fallen Kingdom sets, except the inevitably steep prices.
    Don't tempt me, I already have the Doctor Strange House and am looking your idea, join both and voila.
    the_creative_box