Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego pull duck model from JK Brickworks.

ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,088
edited March 2018 in Building and Techniques
Here is a lovely creation that will be hard to pass up!

http://jkbrickworks.com/classic-duck-pull-toy

Fizyxsamiam39177ncaachampsstluxcatwranglerricecakecaterham7bandit778Mr_CrossomniumGothamConstructionCoFowlerBricksCCCLego_Star

Comments

• ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,088
    @Huw @drdavewatford Might want to move this over to the Free Instruction thread where I should have put it in the first place.
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,260
    As soon as I saw it, I had to have it!

I was able to piece it together in 3 separate BL orders for just $35 (before shipping); probably about $45-$50 after shipping. MOCHUB asks for $70!

I'd be happy to share the XML file (wanted list) to anyone that would like it; please PM me your e-mail address. 
    hewmanstluxbandit778pharmjodmak0137FizyxSeijiAmasawaLego_Star
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,484
    Pmd
    I'm pulling parts right now and hope to finish up today with ordering what else I need. I'm going to make three sets and one will be my Secret Santa gift next Christmas!
    omniumCCC
  • Speedman29Speedman29 UKMember Posts: 1,326
    Thats a lovely model. I saw one of the original ducks in the history area at LL Windsor, think I'll be sourcing the parts for one.
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,329
    I keep reading the title of this thread to mean LEGO had asked JK to remove the instructions from the world...
    dmcc0pharmjodSwitchfoot55stluxBumblepantsraygunn
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,947
    Amazing that it contains a part that appears only in one set, and that is a SW set (Slave I, from 2010) and that part is still as cheap as chips.
    It will be interesting to see if a popular MOC like this one will make the price go up on part #41766 in dark red. While it is only available in set # 8097, there were 12 in that set. Cavegods AT-AT and Mortesv's Nebulon B drove the price way up on some rare parts like the 8x8 LBG dish, LGB 1/2 barrel, LBG 2x2 barrel, and the 2x4x5 Trans-clear half cylinder. Here is a screen shot of current price and availability. Let's see what it's like after month.

And happy 2000th post to me!
    Fizyxpharmjodricecake
  • AaabrickAaabrick Member Posts: 2
    Is this more accurate in size than the one LEGO created for its employee gift a few years back? I really don't know how big the actual wooden toy was.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,947
    edited March 2018
    ^^ I imagine the MOC is not that popular and that there is enough stock to last, but it will be interesting to see. There is 400-500 at under 20c, while someone might buy the lot to try to make some money (somehow has recently bough 100), I doubt there is much to make reselling them at least for now, which will leave many for sale.
  • dutchlegofan50dutchlegofan50 Zwolle, NetherlandsMember Posts: 207
    Aaabrick said:
    Is this more accurate in size than the one LEGO created for its employee gift a few years back? I really don't know how big the actual wooden toy was.
    Neither do I, but it was a nice duck anyway. Here's my bricklinked one.

FizyxFowlerBricks