Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(UK) Wanted minifigs from the 8038 Battle of Endor set

greekmickgreekmick UKMember Posts: 710
edited March 2012 in Marketplace
Picked up the set on ebay but missing all the minifigs. Willing to trade or buy at a reasonable price. thanks

Comments

• prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
    I hope you got the set for VERY CHEAP then!
  • collect_thatcollect_that Kidderminster, EnglandMember Posts: 1,327
    Toys r us in the UK are still selling these, so unless you got it for an amazingly low price I can't see it being beneficial to do this with the figure count involved?

• greekmickgreekmick UKMember Posts: 710
    s**t. I paid £32, I thought it was a good deal at the time. I couldnt see it on TRU, how much do they sell it for as MISB on ebay were looking over £100
  • prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
    Don't go with eBay. It's still available for MSRP in some places.
  • collect_thatcollect_that Kidderminster, EnglandMember Posts: 1,327
    My local TRU has stock at 84.99 and had plenty last week!
  • greekmickgreekmick UKMember Posts: 710
    So have I overpaid for the set at £32?? I am new to all this stuff and just got carried away with my bidding while watching my football bet come in at 12/1
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,856
    Normally minifigures equal 90+% of the price of most Star Wars sets when sold individually.

Buy a complete set and have a larger base!
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,939
    I bought 2 sets when it was £56 a set on Amazon late last year, to make a "complete" base and stick one of the AT-STs on my Hoth battle shelf. Double the figure count comes in handy except for having a spare Chewie, Han, R2 and Leia.
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,939
    With 12 figures in this set, it'd cost you a lot of money to replace them all. The common figures are a minimum worth of £3 each to most people. There are a few in there that most would attach a £10 value to (for some reason Han Solo always commands top money).