Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Lego Infinity Stone Trade Thread (UK)

Th1nDieselTh1nDiesel UKMember Posts: 515
Given that each of the new Infinity Wars sets comes with four Infinity Stones of the same colour, it would be easy enough to complete the whole set of stones without buying all of the Lego sets, by trading them, all for the price of a couple of stamps.

I'm actually surprised that a thread hasn't popped up sooner, so, I'll start - I have three spare blue (space) stones from #76101 Outrider Dropship Attack, if anyone would like to trade.
FowlerBricks560HeliportFizyxHarrymattpotterMr_Crosskiki180703

Comments

• DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 516
    edited March 2018
    Trade you for one of my orange from #76104?
  • Th1nDieselTh1nDiesel UKMember Posts: 515
    Sound good. I'll PM you my address so we can swap. Thanks.
    One down, two left to trade. I am looking for the red, yellow and purple stones.
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,725
    (Check Knowhere, Vision and Xandar.)
    mak0137BumblepantsFowlerBricksgraphiteSprinkleOtter
    But my Quinjet is out of action. :-( 
    MaffyDFowlerBricksSumoLegographite
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,455
    I have spares of everything except the purple one from #76103 Corvus Glaive Thresher Attack.

All I want is the purple one from Corvus Glaive Thresher Attack.
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,514
    @MaffyD -purple is in the thor set - 76103 that you asked about has yellow.
    MaffyD
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,455
    *sigh* thanks @Coolguy5000 - seems I didn't look at this image closely enough.

Yes, I'm after the yellow one...
    FowlerBricks
  • EelesyEelesy UKMember Posts: 46
    Hi there got them all bar yellow and orange if anyone has them and wants the others?
  • DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 516
    @Eelesy I have a spare orange and need a purple?
    As I've just built #76102 Thor's Weapon Quest and have started on #76108 Sanctum Sanctorum Showdown I thought I'd revive this thread as I now have the green and purple gems to go with the blue one. I'm after the remaining gems (red, yellow and orange) if anyone would like to trade. Three for three would be preferable but I don't mind multiple trades.