Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

70922 - The Joker Manor

124»

Comments

• FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 853
    SumoLego said:
    I want a Disney Monorail - does that count?

Oooo ooo could it somehow be worked in with the Disney Castle?  Throwing my backing behind this.  Just... no Small World set pls.
    SumoLego
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,909
    It's a World of laughter... a World of tears...
    It's a World of hope and a World of fears...
    There's so much that we share...
    MegtheCatTheOriginalSimonBdavetheoxygenmanGoldchainssid3windr
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 853
    SumoLego said:
    It's a World of laughter... a World of tears...
    It's a World of hope and a World of fears...
    There's so much that we share...

Oh god no.  When I was really small, like 6, I got stuck on the Small World ride for about 4 hours. (Okay, it was like 15 minutes probably, but YOU listen to that song on repeat a few times, then tell me how long it was!)  I didn't go back to Disneyland until a decade later, and the trauma of that time had been pretty thoroughly wiped from my memory... until I got stuck on the Small World ride again.  I don't know how long we were stuck this time, but that infernal din brought all the horror of the early trail crashing back down on my poor teenage brain. 

Now I have to leave the room whenever I hear something that resembles it or I start to break down in tears and huddle up in the corner in a ball muttering about honking geese and singing robotic puppets.
    SirBrickalotOfLegoFowlerBricksGoldchainsstarwars4ever
  • msandersmsanders Member Posts: 977
    I was a really good boy this year so Santa got me this set! I built this over 2 nights once the kids were on bed. I actually really loved building this set. I watched the Jangbicks review before the set arrived so I was worried I made a mistake getting this set. Whilst there are drawbacks to the set (as with most sets) it's a great build and I just love that this set is different to others. 

If they has just designed a Wayne Manor, I can imagine it would have been a really boring build (grey walls and Windows!) and not a very expert build. It would be pretty easy to make a Wayne Manor using this set as a base point (it would just require building the additional floors repeating the same steps plus replacing the colourful Joker pieces).  

I love that we got some great new pieces, recolours, and an incredible roller coaster! I love roller coasters. I can't wait to motorise mine and I look forward to an eventual Creator expert roller coaster (and the leaked pirate creator set). I highly recommend this set. It's pretty substanial as well. I've already had lots of fun playing wirh this set with my son.
    BumblepantswardmMegtheCatMooreFXGoldchains
  • CM4SCM4S United StatesMember Posts: 1,346
    edited February 2018
    The coaster pieces are all available on B&P for roughly $1.50-$2.00 each
    davetheoxygenmancatwranglerGothamConstructionCoCrownieLego_Star
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,711
    CM4S said:
    The coaster pieces are all available on B&P for roughly $1.50-$2.00 each
    Actually the different color parts are available as well, set 60188, but the straight gray track is listed as sold out (may be available if you call in to CS)
    Crownie
  • piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,113
    I know people probably are going to justify not buying the set because some of the rarer (more sought after pieces) are now available elsewhere.  But the set is great. It really is.  The minifigs especially.
    mustang69MegtheCatJooTogFizyxFowlerBrickswardmTyresOFlahertyLego_Star