Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Wanted (UK) Dimensions blank tags

CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,393
Does anyone in UK have a load of the blank Dimensions tags they don't need? I'm looking for about 40 or so of them.

Comments

• Th1nDieselTh1nDiesel UKMember Posts: 497
    Are they the circular discs that you stand the figures/models on? If so, I have four going spare (plus two printed ones: M:I & BTTF).
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,393
    Yeah, I'm after bulk if possible as I need the RFID tags. I'll probably end up buying sticker ones on Ali if not.
  • james.sparhamjames.sparham Derby, UKMember Posts: 143
    I've got 16 discs in total - 9 blank, 2 level, 5 fun if they are any use? Not exactly a bulk deal I know

• sirrich69sirrich69 Member Posts: 451
    @CCC

I am assuming you mean this one :-

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=18603c00a#T=S&C=15&O={"color":15,"st":"4","loc":"UK","iconly":0}

Cheap as chips on BL, several US sellers selling them, cheapest is 4p each. So 40 of them with shipping will be under £15 customs charges.

Cheapest UK seller is 44p but does not have many.

US sellers have loads, the seller selling for 4p has 7,107 up for sale

I have about 10 but need to sort them.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,393
    I just bought a load of the blank RFID tags on stickers from AliExpress, works out about 6p each. They are to put in trains to help with automation, so will probably be easier to hide than the dimensions tags. I'm still interested in picking up some dimensions ones, but only if cheap enough!