Brickset Bendybadger Bonusball - SumoLego Return of the Hexadition

2»

Comments

• devilheaddevilhead Member Posts: 280
    An exclusive modular building... Lucasfilm Offices... or Star Wars museum... or something along those lines.
    SumoLego
  • CaptainPirateManCaptainPirateMan MichiganMember Posts: 335
    edited February 2018
    If every MF came with a Mr. Gold, and the were guaranteed to keep their value. Than I might consider buying one.

Or better yet, if each MF came with one of 10 of the mist valuable minifigs. That way they would still be pretty scarce, and wouldn't drive down the after market value much. Plus it's not like it would cost Lego much to reprint these minifig.
    SumoLego
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 806
    May the 4th exclusive figures.
    SumoLego
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,108
    Where a mold still exists for a part, i.e. is in current production, being able to request that part be made in another colour, a colour that was available previously, just by asking for it to be done.

Now that would be very VIP. My first request would be 2449 in dark red. :o) Obviously.

As a secondary perk, being able to purchase licensed parts direct from TLG via b'n'p.
    SumoLego
  • kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,028
    Being able to buy any of the old modulars at retail would be amazing.
    SumoLego
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,438
    The ability to order Comic-Con exclusive sets right from lego for retail price.
    SumoLego
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,188
    For the cost of the Falcon the only thing that would interest me at all would be something custom made by a LEGO designer (ad in a complete one off)
    SumoLego
  • mak0137mak0137 VirginiaMember Posts: 262
    Cafe corner at retail
    SumoLego
  • GallardoLUGallardoLU USAMember Posts: 644
    chrome series star wars figure set
    SumoLego
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,732
    Chrome sausage.
    SumoLego
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,935
    @Yodalicious.
    Seeing that Sebastian Shaw Anakin figure brought back some fond memories (I still have one of them knocking about somewhere) and also another promotion that would have made the Falcon a buy at all costs. 
    Carded Minifigure versions of the original 12 back Kenner Star Wars figures made to look like the originals. 
    Mr_CrossYodaliciousSumoLegosnowhitie
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,708
    Buy one, get two free.
    SumoLegokiki180703
  • gratefulnatgratefulnat SwitzerlandMember Posts: 266
    A LEGO fairy that comes by weekly and removes all dust from sets on display.
    Toc13SumoLegoRogerKirkkiki180703snowhitiestlux
  • redarmyredarmy AberdeenMember Posts: 699
    Now if i win, i must stress to @SumoLego that i would not accept the Disney Castle as a prize..as much as you would want me to have it, i could not in good conscience let you do it, so please dont ask as refusal may cause offence..;-)

Good luck everyone..:-)
    Mr_CrossLego_StarSumoLegokiki180703
  • gratefulnatgratefulnat SwitzerlandMember Posts: 266
    edited February 2018
    Obviously there has been a mistake.
    I will have to release a memo to set the record straight.
    Number 63 is most definitely 59 or lower.
    Nunes where are you now?
    I sense conspiracy all around here which must not be tolerated for the future well being of any bonusballs.
    SumoLego
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,865
    redarmy said:
    ... i must stress to @SumoLego that i would not accept the Disney Castle as a prize...
    Aw, fudge.  I'll have to leave it on the shelf.

Bricklover18cmrt1014gmonkey76kiki180703stluxgratefulnatFowlerBricksSeijiAmasawa
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,253
    @SumoLego

I also didn't think it possible for you to tag and tease me twice in a bonusball thread, but that happened. Anything is possible now ;)
    SumoLegosnowhitiekiki180703
  • M_BossM_Boss Houston, TexasMember Posts: 235
    Wow! I seem to be lucky when @SumoLego hosts these! Thanks!
    SumoLegoricecakesnowhitiekiki180703IceCreamClone
  • colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 328
    I like the idea of something related to 75192 itself. We've made the purchase, got the card and something that stands out, like:

Mini/midi version of 75192 in a square box with wheels
    Exclusive figures to go with it, that aren't available elsewhere (set of troopers, bounty hunters etc) to make a scene the MF can be based around
    Remote control Light and sound kit to retro fit (a long shot i know)
    Reduced price on bricks (asking for a set would be too much) to build a hanger for 75192
    Lego MilFal keyring ala the minifigures one

• Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,374
    I never win!!! Wait!!! I can't ever win if I don't ever enter the "pseudo-random" drawings.
    cmrt1014
    Pitfall69 said:
    I never win!!! Wait!!! I can't ever win if I don't ever enter the "pseudo-random" drawings.
    Why so fussy?
    cmrt1014
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,247
    Mr_Cross said:
    With the theme of 'six'. Six promotions running for 2 months each, spend over £60:
    • A microfighter Falcon (with exclusive versions of Han and Chewie) in a limited edition box that echoes the box #75192 comes in.
    Would love to see that one, Chewbacca not being included was the one thing I didn't like about #75030, so with the release of #75193, I decided if TLG won't fix it, I would.

As for what kind of items could have possibly gotten me even more interested to buy:

• A Zuckuss minifigure.
    • Zuckuss & 4-LOM or OT Han & Chewie Brickheadz.
    • Force ghost minifigures of Anakin, Obi-Wan & Yoda (unlikely as they'd have to be made of translucent medium blue).
    • Mini Cloud City docking platform set with Millennium Falcon & micro-figs (statues) of Han, Leia, Chewie, Lando, etc.
    • Storm IV Cloud Car set with Lando, Lobot & Bespin guard minifigures.
    • Celebration 2017 Detention Block Rescue set.
    Mr_Crosscatwranglerbandit778xiahna
    edited February 2018
    VorpalRyu said:
    • Force ghost minifigures of Anakin, Obi-Wan & Yoda (unlikely as they'd have to be made of translucent medium blue)
    This would immediately get me on the list.
    Mr_CrossFowlerBricksbandit778M_Bosskiki180703VorpalRyuxiahna
    Luke holding a couple of forks.
    SumoLegoVorpalRyu
    CCC said:
    Luke holding a couple of forks.
    Or dramatically drinking some milk?  From a rubbery bird cow?
    FowlerBricksBumblepants
    Or a Studios style behind the scenes set, Mark Hamill with a 2x2 burger. Or a trash can / ashtray (if the papers here are to be believed).