Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
5. Home Alone movies - well, these could be made by TLG as they are not adult oriented, it`s just that the movies are rather old by now. But I`d love the McAlister house, the NY house, the NY Plaza hotel, NY toy store, pizza delivery car from first movie, airport shuttle car, Tree house.
4. Walking dead - imagine zombie battle pack sets. :)
3. Family Guy - I`d love a set with Family Guy`s house and all the characters (specially Brian the dog and the baby).
2. Band of brothers (or similar miniseries) with demolished buildings, some armor sets, soldiers battle packs.
1. Game of thrones - there could be army battlepacks with Lanister army, Winterfell army, Khalasar army. Epic castles and locations like Winterfel, the Wall, Red Keep, Eerie, the crossroads Inn, The twins, etc
MegaConstrux (MB) are currently doing buildable Family Guy character sets.
There are so many knock-off brands doing Game of Thrones and Walking Dead minifigures that it is probably too late for LEGO to enter anyway.
Top 5 Numbers Between 1 and 5
1. 1971 Plymouth Hemi Cuda
2. 1970 Chevy El Camino SS
3. Any Dodge Charger(Hachiroku has a couple of vids on classic Chargers)
4. AMC Rebel “The Machine”
5. 1970 Ford Torino Cobra/1969 Ford Torino Talladega
Honorable Mention: Plymouth Superbird. Idk how to make this look different than the Daytona, as the two have slight differences.
Good work, people!
Bah, how could you make a this list and then miss both pi AND e?! At least you got 2.5 I guess :P
5. Zootropolis/Zootopia - there’s a lot of great design in the film related to the varying biology of the city’s many residents.
4. Big Hero 6 - would be higher on the list if it wasn’t mainly about the minifigures
3. Lilo & Stitch - I mainly want the red police cruiser that Stitch steals at the beginning of the film, but there are a couple of other cool spaceship designs and potential for some interesting Hawaiian scenery builds.
2. Meet the Robinsons - ok I’m bias on this one because I love the wackyness of the film, but the two time machines, uncle Art’s pizza delivery ship, the “toy” train andthe Robinson’s mansion would all be awesome - plus they could include a T-Rex and a random Tom Selleck minifigure for the hell of it.
1. Wreck-It-Ralph - Some of the Sugar Rush Cars, the Hero’s Duty escape pods, Nicelander’s apartments and Litwacks arcade, would be an eclectic but awesome theme!
5. Hades (Hercules) - while he film isn’t one of my favourites I think it would be a great excuse to reuse the Ghost Rider flaming head piece.
4. Kuzco (The Emporer’s New Groove) - preferably with a llama version as an accessory :-P
3. Snow White (Snow White & the Seven Dwarves) - Given that it’s animated classic #1 Snow White deserves a spot out of respect.
2. Giselle (Enchanted) - love the film just for the whole Disney parodying Disney thing - plus a chipmunk as an accessory would be awesome.
1. Rafiki (The Lion King) - because why would you not want a crazy old man monkey as a minifigure?
I would buy just about any and all of the sets released for any of these 5. Could you imagine either San Fransokyo or Zootopia (the city) getting the Ninjago City treatment? Or both? Makes me salivate just thinking about it!
5. They Live
3. Escape from New York
2. Flash Gordon
1. Blade Runner
(And so many others)
#75903 Scooby Doo
5. South Park - never going to happen for the obvious reasons but there could be a lot of fun given some of the really weird storylines featured over the years. Potential sets: Mecha Streisand, Mr Hanky’s Poo-Choo Train, Imaginationland Mayor’s Imagination Flying Machine..etc
4. Wacky Races - I don’t think this needs any explaination.
3. Pokemon - smaller creatures done as moulder animals, bigger done as brick builds, some fun potential in some buildings, scenery and team rocket vehicles too!
2.How to Train Your Dragon - ok I just like dragons, I know Ionix had the licence for this but their sets looked awful! The only reasons I can think for LEGO to have no interest in this IP is that it might eat into some of the Ninjago sales.
1. The Legend of Zelda - in fairness I could have just said Nintendo in general but I’d particularly like Zelda - given some of the ancient tech stuff as well it seems like a fantasy based theme that LEGO could do well and still include some vehicles (which we know seems to be a basic requirement for a LEGO theme :-P)
/gets all nostalgic
*wheezed laughing from the side*
5. The Lost Boys
3. Ferris Buellers Day Off
1. The Goonies (Dimensions doesnt count)
1. InterCity 125
3. The Rocket.
4. German Kriegslok
5. LMS Duchess
1. I miss everyone
2. I need to broaden my vocabulary
3. I need a lesson in economics
4. I need to see if resellers are still evil
5. @Legoboy yelled at me and called me names and told me to get my arse back to the forum
1. pitfallcon 2018
2. pitfallcon 2019
3. pitfallcon 2020
4. pitfallcon 2021
5. pitfallcon 2022
1. Nexo Knights.
2. Nexo Knights.
3. Nexo Knights.
4. Nexo Knights.
5. Nexo Knights.
^You just made Galidor very happy!
Lets be honest. Nexo Knights isn't the best theme... but it is, at worst, mediocre.
Consider for a minute the following list, and then take a deep breath and look at Nexo Knights again, and it starts to look a lot less bad... :)
5. Znap (as a stand alone theme. The utility of some of the pieces is better. I guess this COULD go for Clikits too, to an extent.)
Nexo Knights gets a lot of crap, but just remember, it really could be so, SO much worse.
For all the crap that Galidor gets, for what they are (customisable action figures), they are not that bad. When compared to system LEGO they don't fare well. But as action figures, I would have played with them as a kid if only they existed back when I had action figures. I used to love my Six Million Dollar Man Maskatron figure.
(Also, I would lose my shtuff if LEGO ever made a Planet Express Building)
1. Curved slopes in trans black and trans clear. As a car builder, these would really help with rear windows and lights.
2. The short fenders in regular blue. There’s medium blue. There’s dark azure. No blue or dark blue.
3. 1x2 groove tile things in trans black and trans clear. Just seems odd that they’re available in trans red and other trans colors but not these two.
4. 1x2x2/3 slopes in trans colors. The 1x1x2/3 slope exists in several trans colors, but not this one.
5. 4x4 wedge with no studs in blue.
1. Pteranodons (ah, my love affair with the tilt brick, which made so many things possible)
2. Hospitals (a friend used to build them obsessively after recovering from a road accident, and I got into it too - we enjoyed making futuristic scanning gadgets using spaceship canopies)
3. Playgrounds dominated by massive helter skelter slides... which admittedly were rather angular, but I was limited by the nature of roof tile bricks
4. Riding schools/gymkhanas (I had a horse phase which did not find expression in actually getting to ride horses)
5. Space/sci-fi bases and spaceships - you can't beat the classics...
5. The Chronicles of Narnia
3. The Chronicles of Prydain
2. The Mistmantle Chronicles
1. Deltora Quest
Top 5 Dark Lords in need of minifigures
4. The Anti-Monitor
2. Lord Vortech
When did these opinions change!
And to throw in my Top 5 list -
Top 5 Reasons I have no money:
5. Bitcoin Investment - Kidding, College
Top five responses to my husband when he mutters something about me having "too much LEGO"
1. "What's your point?"
2. "I don't think so. It doesn't fill a room (yet)."
3. "There are others who have larger collections than me! Mine is small by comparison."
4. "At least I don't want the Millenium Falcon."
5. "You keep using that phrase. I don't think it means what you think it means." (apologies for paraphrasing The Princess Bride)
1. Terabyte - Incredible details on the helmet with trans green worked in and a great 8-bit space invaders style shirt under a high tech jacket. Just amazing stuff.
2. Electrolyzer - Another amazing dual-molded helmet and he also (IIRC) a glow in the dark face. Bonus points for rarity as he only appeared in the sadly short lived Ocean HQ which is a phenomenal set in its own right.
3. Invizable - This guy is loaded with swagger from the hat to the shades to the minifig medallion around his neck.
4. Toxikita - Radioactive punk rocker. The green hair and details like the potion bombs on her studded pants give extra life to her minifig. Also pretty sure I saw her at Warped Tour in '03
5. Psyclone - The details on the rebreather mask would male Plo Koon blush. His helicopter pack is great too. Also, his name is brilliant. Clone. Psychic. Force of nature with a helicopter pack. Great stuff.
Yes, yes, I left off Anti-Matter the lead villain along with Infearno and Prof. Brainstein with his mech etc etc. Yes those are also great but five was the limit and these are my picks.
They got over it... and were easily distracted by new product in their shinny boxes.
2. Nexo Knights
- 69 sets, 25502 pcs, £2138 brickset value, 7.3% complete
- got all year 1 sets and many sets from later years but there are just too many sets being produced for a theme I'm not totally in love with (unlike Minecraft and Elves which I'm still totally hooked on)!
- 35 sets, 10597 pcs, £823 brickset value, 55% complete
- got all year 1 sets but year 2 was a total turn off! :(
4. DC Super Hero Girls
- 23 sets, 5505 pcs, £471 brickset value, 100% complete
- picked up all sets from eBay after they retired :(
5. Legends of Chima
- 11 sets, 3900 pcs, £390 brickset value, 100% complete
- picked up all sets at 50% off :)
- but not sure why I bothered! :(
1. Atlantis Portal #8078 £3.50
2. Technic Pick-Up #9395 £6.97
3. Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout #6868 £12.00
4. Star Wars Battle of Hoth (game) #3866 £5.00
5. Ramses Pyramid (game) #3843 £5.00
He has already asked for more of the Jungle theme, he wants the new mythical creatures 3in1 and he's asked if he can help me build the Mega-Falcon (our family name for what's known as the 'MilF' round these parts).
- #60161 - jungle exploration - his main Christmas present from us, he has built and dismantled this every three to four days since Christmas.
- #31058 - creator dinosaurs 3in1 - the main T-Rex makes a brilliant dragon if you add wings to it. This set is one of the first ones he got for himself. Many hours of happy father son time :)
- #60159 - jungle half-track - "it has a black panther and a crocodile!". This was a well judged Christmas present from my brother for him and has been built at least six times if not many more.
- #31031 - creator parrot 3in1 - a set he chose himself using birthday money last year.
- #60158 - jungle helicopter - another well judged present for him from a friend. "Oh, and,"
- #31066 - creator space shuttle 3in1 - another set he chose this himself in a toy shop when we were on holiday.
5. Ultra Agents (the Ocean HQ is one of the most severely underrated sets I've ever seen)
4. The $10/$5 when discounted gift sets like the wedding sets and cake toppers. I know they crank out these every year but they're perfect gifts from the casual fan for the absolute lunatic AFOL in their lives, even if we probably already have.
3. Any animal-heavy set. When are we going to finally get a zoo??????
1. Sand Red.